A question to the left, please explain this to me:

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
You guys complain about low wages, yet you think those same people have an extra $50~$300 bucks a month to pay for Obama care? If they didn't have health insurance before?
That don't make no sense to me... please explain where are they going to get the money from?

Maybe eating a lot of un heathly food from the dollar store ? And of course they would need health care I guess?

You guys complain about low wages, yet you think those same people have an extra $50~$300 bucks a month to pay for Obama care? If they didn't have health insurance before?
That don't make no sense to me... please explain where are they going to get the money from?

Your question exhibits your ignorance of the provisions of the Act, or is solely partisan and asked in bad faith.

Educate yourself as to the actual provisions of the Act, there are abundant resources online, focusing on the topics of expanded Medicaid and insurance subsidies.

I see a lot broken marriages over Obama care. Because this is going to get in a lot of fights how do you afford it? When they never had health insurance before.

They :

Paid the rent

Paid the power bill

Paid the car insurance

Ect....ect... ....

And now Obama thinks they have a extra $50 to $400 bucks a month to pay? This is a joke right?

Your question exhibits your ignorance of the provisions of the Act, or is solely partisan and asked in bad faith.

Educate yourself as to the actual provisions of the Act, there are abundant resources online, focusing on the topics of expanded Medicaid and insurance subsidies.

Where are they going to get the money from... quit joking dude... lol

They already have there budgets set guess you are a rich guy and don't know. What are they going to do grow a money tree?

So let me get this straight... you think they have an extra $50 to $400 to spend a month when you guys complain about low wages? It is hilarious. Live in the real world.

The poor like me A. Either keep medicaid or B. get vouchers to pay for obamacare...I am keeping medicare...no interest in signing up for Obama care.

Nice new sock.... but I know your wife is still working and you are not.
Get a job.

They already have there budgets set guess you are a rich guy and don't know. What are they going to do grow a money tree?

No, the Government has a money tree monopoly. The government will borrow more money from foreigners and give it to the 'poor'. This process can go on for ever as foreigners are so stupid that they will continue to lend money to the US who will never be able to pay it back!

(If said foreigners turn out to be not quite THAT stupid the US is in deep doodoo).

Medicaid is a freebee. Minimum wage generaly puts people below the poverty level. That means they qualify for medicaid. The tax payer pays for their medical insurance. This is what the distribution of wealth with the ACA is about. They also qualify for food stamps. One of the concepts behind raising the minimum wage is that it will lift some of these people out of the level of dependency and enable them to pay for their own insurance and food. The concept falls apart when the numbers are examined. Even with a dollar of two raise in pay most of them will remain at the level where they get subsidies for insurance. It may lift some or many over the level of food stamp qualification, or at least reduce the amount they recieve. Your specific question about insurance however is that the people you are asking about won't have to come up with the money.

Why do you care? Really? We got the best solution the free market had to offer and it sucks. Single payer would have been simpler and less costly to everyone but we could not cut the insurance companies and employers out of the loop now could we? No, you do not care if low wage earners can afford anything, otherwise you would not be a conservative who are pretty much defined by their hostile attitude towards the working poor..

The poor like me A. Either keep medicaid or B. get vouchers to pay for obamacare...I am keeping medicare...no interest in signing up for Obama care.

Get a job.

:lol: Name change is not a sock you incompetent retard. What's me being disabled got to do with this thread eh sir whiney dick?>

I see a lot broken marriages over Obama care. Because this is going to get in a lot of fights how do you afford it? When they never had health insurance before.

They :

Paid the rent

Paid the power bill

Paid the car insurance

Ect....ect... ....

And now Obama thinks they have a extra $50 to $400 bucks a month to pay? This is a joke right?

They :

Paid the rent

Paid the power bill

Paid the car insurance

Ect....ect... ....

And
WE:

pay their medical bills...

The Cost Shift from the Uninsured
American Family Health Care Premiums Cost $1,100 More Because Our System Doesn’t Provide Continuous Coverage for All

So let me get this straight... you think they have an extra $50 to $400 to spend a month when you guys complain about low wages? It is hilarious. Live in the real world.

And will they be able to keep their jobs at $15.00/hour?

Get a job.

:lol: Name change is not a sock you incompetent retard. What's me being disabled got to do with this thread eh sir whiney dick?>
It is a sock because you got so trashed off your old handle :) and you are not disabled. You are playing the system. So don't even try me.

YOur mistake is in thinking that ACA or Obama is remotely leftest.

You'll have to ask loyal Democrats.

I am still curious where does Obama think where these folks going to get the money from?

Where are they going to get the money from... quit joking dude... lol

Who is "they?"

Get a job.

YOur mistake is in thinking that ACA or Obama is remotely leftest.

You'll have to ask loyal Democrats.
I guess what you are trying to say is Newt and Romenys day? Otherwise I don't get it?

Forum List

Back