A question on current events for Coyote

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Coyote you have claimed Trump should not have pardoned the Military members he pardoned. Yet when I made threads on both of them with salient facts about WHY they were pardoned you ignored them as you have every question on Chief Gallagher I have asked you in numerous threads.

Please be so kind as to defend your statements about the 2 members pardoned in either those threads in Military section or this thread.

Coyote you have claimed Trump should not have pardoned the Military members he pardoned. Yet when I made threads on both of them with salient facts about WHY they were pardoned you ignored them as you have every question on Chief Gallagher I have asked you in numerous threads.

Please be so kind as to defend your statements about the 2 members pardoned in either those threads in Military section or this thread.
I don't think Coyote is smart enough to respond to this in an intelligent manner. Good luck getting a response.

There will always be a small minority of sick people that support war crimes
Except that in the US it's a large minority. But that's ok, self aggrandising exceptionalism is a fairly typical US phenomenon.

More Americans support torture than Afghans, Iraqis and South Sudanese. Why?

https://www.washingtonpost.com

[...] Researchers found that 33 percent of Americans surveyed said torture was a “part of war.” And 46 percent of Americans said that enemy combatants could be tortured “to obtain important military information.”

Except that in the US it's a large minority. But that's ok, self aggrandising exceptionalism is a fairly typical US phenomenon.

More Americans support torture than Afghans, Iraqis and South Sudanese. Why?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-than-afghans-iraqis-and-south-sudanese-why/
[...] Researchers found that 33 percent of Americans surveyed said torture was a “part of war.” And 46 percent of Americans said that enemy combatants could be tortured “to obtain important military information.”
I didn't see you respond to any of those threads either coward.

I notice you never responded to the threads either coward.
Nobody knows what you're talking about, snowflake
There are 4 threads in Military with 3 of them with the names. You are just to scared of being presented with facts that don't match your demented little world.
Sounds like you're just being a little bitch

I didn't see you respond to any of those threads either coward.
I didn't see the threads but I know there's no point talking with ex-military bitter about war crime convictions. Their 'them vs us' mindset is set in stone. After all, they were only following orders...

I think it must be a lack of understanding of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).

But I can tell why the brass is pissed off. It's hard enough maintaining the conventions as it is, in light of all the difficulties in doing so, then to have their best efforts at doing so undermined by an orange turd would fill them with rage.

The fact is that Trump pardoned the American serviceman for purely partisan reasons, in a failed effort to deflect from the ongoing impeachment inquiry.

The pardons were both unwarranted and unjustified.

‘Trump [is] the first commander in chief in memory to pardon American servicemen for violent crimes committed in uniform. The justification can be found in a statement Trump made in 2016: “You have to play the game the way they are playing the game.” That is, the U.S. should operate the way terrorists operate.

Being no different from or better than our enemies has not been the aspiration of previous presidents, nor of our military. The United States has accrued numerous advantages by being better, more principled, and more trustworthy than its enemies.

[…]

…the president has yet again willingly used the military as a political tool to the detriment of the military as an institution. Whatever political value these pardons serve for the president, they are bad for the American military and bad for its relationship with broader civilian society.’

Trump Sides With War Criminals

I don't recall C Clayton being in any of those threads either, Unless you people read the facts you have no leg to stand on, in all 3 cases there is more then enough to justify Trump's actions.

Riddle me this.............What happened in the court martial of Gallagher that changed the verdict to only posing with a corpse...............hmmmm........................

Could it be that another person in the unit admitted in court that he killed the man ..........shall I say ENEMY........TERRORIST.....and NOT GALLAGHER...........

Imagine that.........tsk tsk.......

But hey............this is my bro......LOL

Enjoy.

Happy birthday Zipperhead.

Forum List

Back