A question for the Fox moonbats.......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
So, how are you going to celebrate the New Year?

From the looks of things, you may end up staring at a snow scree on your television....

Fox, Time Warner Cable Go to Wire in Vitriolic Talks Over Carriage Fees

By SHIRA OVIDE

Time Warner Cable Inc. and News Corp. traded barbs on Wednesday as they face a New Year's deadline in their landmark fight over TV-programming fees. If the fight remains unresolved it will threaten millions of cable-TV subscribers with the loss of Fox broadcast programs, including big football games, in coming days.

The two sides remain at odds as they try to conclude months of talks over a new contract for Time Warner Cable to pipe News Corp. programming to viewers. Chase Carey, News Corp.'s president and chief operating officer, said in a memo to employees Wednesday, "it looks like we will not reach an agreement and our channels may very well go off the air in Time Warner Cable systems at midnight [Dec. 31]."

Time Warner Cable and News Corp. executives say the outcome of their negotiations will help determine the future path of the television business.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...9148.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection

Kinda looks like at 12:00 am, EST, you guys are going to have to figure out another way of getting your hate feeds.

Shit........you may have to end up watching CNN or (gasp!) MSNBC!

American Idol and all that other pablum bullshit?

Good riddance.

It's funny how the truth always gets you left wing commies upset enough to call people who want the truth and watch foxnews instead of the biased left wing nutty media nut jobs. I would rather be a truth beleiving nutjob than a left wing commie anyday.

Hey.......newbie fuckwit............remember when Rupert Murdoch stated that FAUX noise doesn't need to fact check?

How about the rampant bullshit spewing off of Blech's show?

You consider them "fact finding people"?

FoxNews is not affected by the blockout.

Fox has been advertising nonstop to warn cable subscribers that their company will soon drop Fox. As usual, Fox only tells part of the story. They leave out the part where Fox wants to raise your cable rates

Last edited:
It's funny how the truth always gets you left wing commies upset enough to call people who want the truth and watch foxnews instead of the biased left wing nutty media nut jobs. I would rather be a truth beleiving nutjob than a left wing commie anyday.

Hey.......newbie fuckwit............remember when Rupert Murdoch stated that FAUX noise doesn't need to fact check?

Ya....go spunk on Olbermn's face colon jouster.....:rofl:

So, how are you going to celebrate the New Year?

From the looks of things, you may end up staring at a snow scree on your television....

Fox, Time Warner Cable Go to Wire in Vitriolic Talks Over Carriage Fees

By SHIRA OVIDE

Time Warner Cable Inc. and News Corp. traded barbs on Wednesday as they face a New Year's deadline in their landmark fight over TV-programming fees. If the fight remains unresolved it will threaten millions of cable-TV subscribers with the loss of Fox broadcast programs, including big football games, in coming days.

The two sides remain at odds as they try to conclude months of talks over a new contract for Time Warner Cable to pipe News Corp. programming to viewers. Chase Carey, News Corp.'s president and chief operating officer, said in a memo to employees Wednesday, "it looks like we will not reach an agreement and our channels may very well go off the air in Time Warner Cable systems at midnight [Dec. 31]."

Time Warner Cable and News Corp. executives say the outcome of their negotiations will help determine the future path of the television business.

News Corp. Warns of Fox Disruptions as Time Warner Cable Talks Go Down to Wire - WSJ.com

Kinda looks like at 12:00 am, EST, you guys are going to have to figure out another way of getting your hate feeds.

Shit........you may have to end up watching CNN or (gasp!) MSNBC!

American Idol and all that other pablum bullshit?

Good riddance.

I already watch CNN and MSNBC and i can tell you the hate is not coming from Fox.

As long as they resolve it by the time Fringe and House are back, I don't care.

You know........I'll second that emotion.

Both shows are EXCELLENT.

However, missing out on the likes of American Idol and the other crap, good riddance.

Aren't they? :thup: Fringe gives me an X-Files and a touch of Alias fix. I love Walter; he's one of the best characters I've ever watched.

Do you watch FlashForward? Also very good but they put it on 'hiatus' till March or April. Dumb, dumb, dumb. They did that to Jericho and the show tanked when it finally came back on cause they lost their audience.

Come now folks, all of you don't believe that MSNBC,CNN,or for that matter Fox have anything to do with News do you? So then what are we talking about then?, We are talking about what "opinion based" channel best represents the views that we tend to agree with are we not? What I can never understand , is that if people do not like Fox so much or for that matter any of the other channels , they are not forced to watch them. Would one say for example the "Ed Show" is classic example of news or bi-partisanship? or perhaps "Shawn Hannity". None of these channels are remotly interested in bring news to the public, they are interested in shaping public opinion. So it would go a long way in any debate on which channel someone prefers to watch to dump the pretense that any of these so called "news outlets" have anything to do with news.

Ya....go spunk on Olbermn's face colon jouster.....:rofl:

Another classy post from PP.

Come now folks, all of you don't believe that MSNBC,CNN,or for that matter Fox have anything to do with News do you? So then what are we talking about then?, We are talking about what "opinion based" channel best represents the views that we tend to agree with are we not? What I can never understand , is that if people do not like Fox so much or for that matter any of the other channels , they are not forced to watch them. Would one say for example the "Ed Show" is classic example of news or bi-partisanship? or perhaps "Shawn Hannity". None of these channels are remotly interested in bring news to the public, they are interested in shaping public opinion. So it would go a long way in any debate on which channel someone prefers to watch to dump the pretense that any of these so called "news outlets" have anything to do with news.

That's bullshit.

I am still waiting for the right wing nuts to show one example of Olbermann lying the way FoxNews does.

FXN, CNN, and MSNBC all report the same events/news but they "spin" the events totally differently. Chris Matthews has guests that say its un-American to criticize Obama, and that it is "treason" because it gives "aid & comfort" to the "man caused disaster people". They get highly indignant when Obama is criticized, and say that never happened to Bush...they mean "chimp".

On FXN they say that Obama committed treason when he disclosed CIA interrogation techniques, which allows terrorists to train for them, which give "aid & comfort to the enemy". Also, they criticize Obama for prosecuting Navy Seals who actually hit a terrorist, and giving terrorists the right to a trial in the US when they should have been given a military tribunal. FXN also criticizes Janet Napolitano for saying that "the system worked" after a bomber and bomb made it on a plane.

Last edited:

That's bullshit.

I am still waiting for the right wing nuts to show one example of Olbermann lying the way FoxNews does.

After Gretchen Carlson responded to Olbermann’s intelligence insult, Doocy noted Olbermann’s claim he does not go after public figure’s children, but named Doocy’s own son "Worst Person in the World." Doocy fumed "So next time you see Keith Olbermann on TV, just remember he is somebody who picks on people’s children. And he is a liar."

Olbermann also named Doocy’s son "Worst Person in the World," after issuing an apology for David Shuster’s Chelsea Clinton "pimped out" comment.
Steve Doocy Calls Out Keith Olbermann's Lies | NewsBusters.org

They are all the smae Chris, let me give you another example, there is no doubt that Keith Olbermann during the last Administration made a pretty good living as a stauch critic of President Bush, and even you would agree with that Chris I'm sure. Many of his comments were also directed at the Presidents intelligence, but what I always found amusing about that was, Keith Olbermann could was turned down by the same school that George W. Bush got a degree from,. You see Chris there media outlets are just opinion shows, and not news shows at all, and even Keith Olbermann will tell you that and does not try to hide it, so why then try to give them some legitimate stamp as a News organization when they even admit they are not news.?

That's bullshit.

After Gretchen Carlson responded to Olbermann’s intelligence insult, Doocy noted Olbermann’s claim he does not go after public figure’s children, but named Doocy’s own son "Worst Person in the World." Doocy fumed "So next time you see Keith Olbermann on TV, just remember he is somebody who picks on people’s children. And he is a liar."

Olbermann also named Doocy’s son "Worst Person in the World," after issuing an apology for David Shuster’s Chelsea Clinton "pimped out" comment.
Steve Doocy Calls Out Keith Olbermann's Lies | NewsBusters.org

They are all the smae Chris, let me give you another example, there is no doubt that Keith Olbermann during the last Administration made a pretty good living as a stauch critic of President Bush, and even you would agree with that Chris I'm sure. Many of his comments were also directed at the Presidents intelligence, but what I always found amusing about that was, Keith Olbermann could was turned down by the same school that George W. Bush got a degree from,. You see Chris there media outlets are just opinion shows, and not news shows at all, and even Keith Olbermann will tell you that and does not try to hide it, so why then try to give them some legitimate stamp as a News organization when they even admit they are not news.?

No, they are not the same.

Olbermann has strong opinions, but doesn't lie.

FoxNews lies constantly.

FXN, CNN, and MSNBC all report the same events/news but they "spin" the events totally differently. Chris Matthews has guests that say its un-American to criticize Obama, and that it is "treason" because it gives "aid & comfort" to the "man caused disaster people". They get highly indignant when Obama is criticized, and say that never happened to Bush...they mean "chimp".

Wow....you actually believe this bull shit?

I know you don't have proof so I won't bother to ask

Forum List

Back