A question for the Fox moonbats.......

FXN, CNN, and MSNBC all report the same events/news but they "spin" the events totally differently. Chris Matthews has guests that say its un-American to criticize Obama, and that it is "treason" because it gives "aid & comfort" to the "man caused disaster people". They get highly indignant when Obama is criticized, and say that never happened to Bush...they mean "chimp".

Wow....you actually believe this bull shit?

I know you don't have proof so I won't bother to ask

Swear to God, there was a gal on with Chris last night (Wed) that said exactly that. She said it should be treason for criticizing Obama. Then they said that no one criticized Bush when the shoe-bomber made it on a plane. (no one told her that there were no mega-intel goofs (like his dad's call, and the Brits pulling his visa) about the shoe guy, and no one said "the system worked")
Tell me you don't recall the Left calling Bush "chimp"? Tell me the Left and the Left's MSM treated Bush with respect. What goes around comes around.

Wow, some really intense responses.

Every morning I watch 30 to 45 minutes of CNN Headline News. then I switch over to Fox and Friends for details and some light entertainment. I'll watch them for maybe an hour. I do not watch any talking heads. I don't care about some opinion that may or may not actually be what the person believes.

I could not pick out 5 talking heads from a line up of 20, by name. I simply do not watch them.

Sure will miss that football though. Guess I'll have to watch it on the web.

So, how are you going to celebrate the New Year?

From the looks of things, you may end up staring at a snow scree on your television....

Fox, Time Warner Cable Go to Wire in Vitriolic Talks Over Carriage Fees

By SHIRA OVIDE

Time Warner Cable Inc. and News Corp. traded barbs on Wednesday as they face a New Year's deadline in their landmark fight over TV-programming fees. If the fight remains unresolved it will threaten millions of cable-TV subscribers with the loss of Fox broadcast programs, including big football games, in coming days.

The two sides remain at odds as they try to conclude months of talks over a new contract for Time Warner Cable to pipe News Corp. programming to viewers. Chase Carey, News Corp.'s president and chief operating officer, said in a memo to employees Wednesday, "it looks like we will not reach an agreement and our channels may very well go off the air in Time Warner Cable systems at midnight [Dec. 31]."

Time Warner Cable and News Corp. executives say the outcome of their negotiations will help determine the future path of the television business.

News Corp. Warns of Fox Disruptions as Time Warner Cable Talks Go Down to Wire - WSJ.com

Kinda looks like at 12:00 am, EST, you guys are going to have to figure out another way of getting your hate feeds.

Shit........you may have to end up watching CNN or (gasp!) MSNBC!

American Idol and all that other pablum bullshit?

Good riddance.

Meh. They do this every year.

So, how are you going to celebrate the New Year?

From the looks of things, you may end up staring at a snow scree on your television....

Fox, Time Warner Cable Go to Wire in Vitriolic Talks Over Carriage Fees

By SHIRA OVIDE

Time Warner Cable Inc. and News Corp. traded barbs on Wednesday as they face a New Year's deadline in their landmark fight over TV-programming fees. If the fight remains unresolved it will threaten millions of cable-TV subscribers with the loss of Fox broadcast programs, including big football games, in coming days.

The two sides remain at odds as they try to conclude months of talks over a new contract for Time Warner Cable to pipe News Corp. programming to viewers. Chase Carey, News Corp.'s president and chief operating officer, said in a memo to employees Wednesday, "it looks like we will not reach an agreement and our channels may very well go off the air in Time Warner Cable systems at midnight [Dec. 31]."

Time Warner Cable and News Corp. executives say the outcome of their negotiations will help determine the future path of the television business.

News Corp. Warns of Fox Disruptions as Time Warner Cable Talks Go Down to Wire - WSJ.com

Kinda looks like at 12:00 am, EST, you guys are going to have to figure out another way of getting your hate feeds.

Shit........you may have to end up watching CNN or (gasp!) MSNBC!

American Idol and all that other pablum bullshit?

Good riddance.

A Moonbat is an unthinking or insane leftist. I wasn't aware they watched FOX.

The only loss from Fox will be several really good sports events. The bigger thing here is, what do the networks think they are going to accomplish? One of the big draws for them is the no charge aspect. A reduced audience because you need cable to watch them and the bill goes up will drive away viewers. That will lower ad revenues.

Come now folks, all of you don't believe that MSNBC,CNN,or for that matter Fox have anything to do with News do you? So then what are we talking about then?, We are talking about what "opinion based" channel best represents the views that we tend to agree with are we not? What I can never understand , is that if people do not like Fox so much or for that matter any of the other channels , they are not forced to watch them. Would one say for example the "Ed Show" is classic example of news or bi-partisanship? or perhaps "Shawn Hannity". None of these channels are remotly interested in bring news to the public, they are interested in shaping public opinion. So it would go a long way in any debate on which channel someone prefers to watch to dump the pretense that any of these so called "news outlets" have anything to do with news.

That's bullshit.

I am still waiting for the right wing nuts to show one example of Olbermann lying the way FoxNews does.

A final load of horseshit from Chrissy before the New Year.....

I can't believe anyone would fall for that scam. I assure you no network is going to lose big advertising dollars over a quibble. They did and will always work that out.

Come now folks, all of you don't believe that MSNBC,CNN,or for that matter Fox have anything to do with News do you? So then what are we talking about then?, We are talking about what "opinion based" channel best represents the views that we tend to agree with are we not? What I can never understand , is that if people do not like Fox so much or for that matter any of the other channels , they are not forced to watch them. Would one say for example the "Ed Show" is classic example of news or bi-partisanship? or perhaps "Shawn Hannity". None of these channels are remotly interested in bring news to the public, they are interested in shaping public opinion. So it would go a long way in any debate on which channel someone prefers to watch to dump the pretense that any of these so called "news outlets" have anything to do with news.

That's bullshit.

I am still waiting for the right wing nuts to show one example of Olbermann lying the way FoxNews does.

They always say, msnbc is just as bad as fox. I disagree. Fox lies, msnbc calls them out.

They both make money on this process, but fox fans really believe fox doesnt lie.

Pathetic.

That's bullshit.

They always say, msnbc is just as bad as fox. I disagree. Fox lies, msnbc calls them out.

They both make money on this process, but fox fans really believe fox doesnt lie.

Pathetic.

That's it in a nutshell.

No they've been accused of lying on a daily basis by the liars at MSNBC.

By the way it's really easy to see when Olberman's lying. Watch his lips if they're moving he's lying.

Forum List

Back