A Question for Pro-Choice Christians

He was killed not because he actually committed heresy...he didn't....but because the people BELIEVED he was the Messiah.
you have that upside down......they believed he was NOT the Messiah
No, the people believed he was the Messiah.
not the ones that wanted him killed.......
When I say "the people" I'm not referring to the freaking Pharisees. Stop being a bore.
I'm so sorry.......I didn't know they weren't people......

But fortunately we live in a Constitutional Republic, whose citizens are subject solely to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly; those who seek to 'ban' abortion in violation of the Constitution and the right to privacy is evidence of that.
and apparently, know fuck all about science.........none of that changes the fact that the unborn are living human beings......you may want to kill them, you may want to deny them equal protection under the law, but you cannot deny they are living human beings......

Last edited:
Your question was a meant to get someone to think we would have never had a savior on Earth if abortions were done on Jesus and John.
I didn't ask you a question.......I merely pointed out how sad it is that someone who says they believe in God is willing to kill innocent children

One can be pro choice and aligned with God's will, all at the same time
probably not......I find it hard to believe its God's will to kill the unborn......the good news is there is still time to repent from your errors.......

as evidenced by you lashing out at me and calling me a child killer
but you were the one who told me you were in favor of killing children.....if having it mentioned bothers you why did you bring it up?......

Last edited:
Your question was a meant to get someone to think we would have never had a savior on Earth if abortions were done on Jesus and John.
I didn't ask you a question.......I merely pointed out how sad it is that someone who says they believe in God is willing to kill innocent children

One can be pro choice and aligned with God's will, all at the same time
probably not......I find it hard to believe its God's will to kill the unborn......the good news is there is still time to repent from your errors.......

as evidenced by you lashing out at me and calling me a child killer
but you were the one who told me you were in favor of killing children.....if having it mentioned bothers you why did you bring it up?......
Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Biologically, a child (plural: children) is a human between the stages of birth and puberty.[1][2] The legal definition of child generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority."

The question is: why are you so dumb? And why doesn't god just magically poof people to stop having abortions if he's so against it? :dunno:

But fortunately we live in a Constitutional Republic, whose citizens are subject solely to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly; those who seek to 'ban' abortion in violation of the Constitution and the right to privacy is evidence of that.
and apparently, know fuck all about science.........none of that changes the fact that the unborn are living human beings......you may want to kill them, you may want to deny them equal protection under the law, but you cannot deny they are living human beings......
So Pooper, what is your solution to ban abortions? Lock up all the pregnant women? Have god magically poof their legs closed for 9 months? What? Got anything? :popcorn:

You stay in your personal space and stay out of mine
then don't kill living human children in your personal space.....
Says the guy who thinks that god magically poofed all the animals to the ark and back.

If a fetus is a "living human being" then why does it die when you pull it out of its host?
because some fucking idiot pulled it out of its host and killed it........now here's one for you......if its not living, how does it die?......

Last edited:
So Pooper, what is your solution to ban abortions? Lock up all the pregnant women? Have god magically poof their legs closed for 9 months? What? Got anything? :popcorn:
well, we could work up to it gradually, but if necessary we could kill all the abortion providers......perhaps simply jailing them for a a start would be sufficient.........

TOXICMEDIA SAID:

"One can be pro choice and aligned with God's will, all at the same time."

Correct.

Just as one can be opposed to the death penalty based on religious and moral grounds while at the same time acknowledge the fact that capital punishment is Constitutional and comports with 8th Amendment jurisprudence.

What will anti-abortionist do when abortions through the first two months can be done at home? They will protest the government involvement because medicine is delivered by mail? They will complain the internet and phone systems promote abortions because consultation can be done without an office visit, apart from blood test and ultra sound.

Only ninth thru 20th week would have to be done in a clinic.

What will anti-abortionist do when abortions through the first two months can be done at home? They will protest the government involvement because medicine is delivered by mail? They will complain the internet and phone systems promote abortions because consultation can be done without an office visit, apart from blood test and ultra sound.

restating the obvious?......killing unborn children is still killing unborn children......

restating the obvious?......killing unborn children is still killing unborn children......

At home, through the mail or phone, they will have no more say. Clinics will be for all other health care and abortions from the ninth to 20 week will be at clincs. For the first two month it will be much the same as a day after pill, or over the counter in the first 72 hours.
Now they can get the required meds at home with no clinic protesters or judgements by pro-religious groups. Any one of any religion can be anonymous. No two visits to clinics where people are taking pictures and trying to intimidate those who might have no religious belief at all being bothered by those who they don't know at all.
Privacy, patient confidentiality, the way it should be. Fetal tissue will be flushed down the toilet. No questions of live birth for a fetus in the first trimester (we all know that propaganda nonsense).
No more dispute with PP except for 9-20 week.

Protesters can go picket puppy mills instead and leave women's choice to the women in the privacy of their home.

tumblr_inline_nqhg7m31WV1qazf3y_500.gif

Except if its done using Bombers and or missiles...then its OK

At home, through the mail or phone, they will have no more say. Clinics will be for all other health care and abortions from the ninth to 20 week will be at clincs. For the first two month it will be much the same as a day after pill, or over the counter in the first 72 hours.
Now they can get the required meds at home with no clinic protesters or judgements by pro-religious groups. Any one of any religion can be anonymous. No two visits to clinics where people are taking pictures and trying to intimidate those who might have no religious belief at all being bothered by those who they don't know at all.
Privacy, patient confidentiality, the way it should be. Fetal tissue will be flushed down the toilet. No questions of live birth for a fetus in the first trimester (we all know that propaganda nonsense).
No more dispute with PP except for 9-20 week.

Protesters can go picket puppy mills instead and leave women's choice to the women in the privacy of their home.
the Netflix of baby killing will put the Blockbuster of baby killing out of business?.......

Except if its done using Bombers and or missiles...then its OK
gotta love liberals........."of course its okay to kill 50 million children......there's war!".......
of course its OK for phony morons who think war which is massive murder to call themselves "pro life" of course its OK..why..they approve of each grizzly death while congratulating themselves "for being so much more moral" than pro choice people

How about this chump go Fck yourself you phony asshole

"Unborn children" what a joker phrase LOL

Forum List

Back