A Question For Conservatives, Liberals, And Folks Of Any Other Political Persuation..

Like: Judge Napolitano, Mark Levin, sheriff Arpaio, Oliver North, Milton Freidman, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Ron Paul.

Dislike: Sean Hannity,

Interesting how many conservatives here don't like Hannity. He has a HUGE audience, SOMEONE must be listening regularly.

I think he's the most unlistenable of all the partisan blabbers, and that's saying something (Schultz comes in a very close second). Chock full o' platitudes, hyperbole, simplistic rhetoric, and incredibly rude to anyone who disagrees.

Interesting how many conservatives here don't like Hannity. He has a HUGE audience, SOMEONE must be listening regularly.

I think he's the most unlistenable of all the partisan blabbers, and that's saying something (Schultz comes in a very close second). Chock full o' platitudes, hyperbole, simplistic rhetoric, and incredibly rude to anyone who disagrees.

I listen to him on occasion but I can't necessarily say I "like" him. He says things of which I agree with and, most of the time, he says things of which I had already been thinking, in the first place. And, that goes for most any other conservative pundit. I don't make it a point to listen to him and I don't go out of my way to listen to him. If there's nothing else on the radio, or if I'm at my brother's house for instance -- who listens to him quite often while he's out in his garage working on cars or welding he does on the side to earn extra money -- I'll listen to him but, it isn't the biggest thing in the world that I HAVE to listen to him. Frankly, almost any of the pundits start getting on my nerves no matter how much I agree with them after any length of time listening to them. And, actually, the biggest thing that drives me nuts about Hannity is the way he's always saying "You're a great American" all the time. I don't think people who are great Americans necessarily need Sean Hannity to tell them they're great Americans.

You don't understand. Most of those in my party these days like to fancy themselves as being moderate. And, that's exactly what I'm talking about. They keep siding with the left and blocking anything the less moderate Republicans want to get done. Further, they're not my "friends across the aisle". And, no, get someone in there who will say, This is what we're going to do and, if you don't like it...tough. I have no desire to "work with" the left. If I wanted to be subjected to the policies of the left, I would have voted for them. I don't vote for leftists.

I think its quite the opposite, the majority of the Republican Party has gone way too far to the right, not accepting anything less than a full Tea Party backed legislation.

Bullshit! It's more like the left is too far to the left and, has been for decades. Has nothing to do with the Republican Party allegedly going too far to the right.

I dont want liberal policies in place, but I understand that no one person is going to get their way. Take this budget crisis. Id be happy to allot a tax increase if the democrats would be happy to cut funding on entitlements and foreign aid, especially the money given to Israel. Thats how compromise works. You get one thing, I get one thing, we're both happy.

I don't want leftists getting one thing. And, of course you want liberal policies in place. You just named one.

Thats the problem with your crazy conservatives.. You think just because I have one liberal policy it means Im a communist. Israel is old enough to take care of itself and the whole reason we have problems in the Middle East is because we support them. Id rather have cheaper gas than suppors some state that forced its way into an area that it had no bussines being in. Just because I dont "Stand with Israel" or want to see gays stoned like you doesnt mean im not a conservative, it just means i use logic..

I think its quite the opposite, the majority of the Republican Party has gone way too far to the right, not accepting anything less than a full Tea Party backed legislation.

Bullshit! It's more like the left is too far to the left and, has been for decades. Has nothing to do with the Republican Party allegedly going too far to the right.

I dont want liberal policies in place, but I understand that no one person is going to get their way. Take this budget crisis. Id be happy to allot a tax increase if the democrats would be happy to cut funding on entitlements and foreign aid, especially the money given to Israel. Thats how compromise works. You get one thing, I get one thing, we're both happy.

I don't want leftists getting one thing. And, of course you want liberal policies in place. You just named one.

Thats the problem with your crazy conservatives.. You think just because I have one liberal policy it means Im a communist. Israel is old enough to take care of itself and the whole reason we have problems in the Middle East is because we support them. Id rather have cheaper gas than suppors some state that forced its way into an area that it had no bussines being in. Just because I dont "Stand with Israel" or want to see gays stoned like you doesnt mean im not a conservative, it just means i use logic..

Welcome to the Republican Party RINO

There is hope for the GOP!!!!
But I do support Isreal's right to peacefully exist.
And I've been called a commie on these boards many times.

I honestly cannot think of a single liberal I like. Not a one.

Conservatives I like:

1)Jon Huntsman. Unfortunately, he is too intelligent for the retards in the party to grasp. He understands what real tax and entitlement reforms would look like. And he is not afraid to face actual facts.

2) George Will. The man is brilliant and he cuts deep.

Conservatives I hate:

1) Mitch McConnell tops the list. The biggest fucking coward ever to claim to be a Republican. Christ, even his FACE screams, "I'm a chickenshit."

2) John Boehner. It is positively LAUGHABLE he is called a leader. This dipshit couldn't lead a classroom of kindergartners to the bathroom without getting lost. Is this guy drunk, or what? I seriously cannot tell.

And the man is a fiscal liberal. He wants to spend and spend and spend on defense, maintaining war level spending forever, while borrowing from China to do it. Then he thinks he can get away with crying over the raising of the debt ceiling because we had to borrow so much for all that defense spending. And of course he can, because the retards who get outraged over the national debt have the attention span of goldfish.

3) Every "conservative journalist" who is not George Will. These people manufacture more bullshit and pour more piss with every passing day, while it is greedily eaten and guzzled with gusto by retards who think they are conservatives, too. They would not know a fact if it ass-fucked them.

Mitt Romney is not a conservative. He's a weather vane. Nice guy. Would probably do a decent job as Prez, but not a conservative.

Last edited:

I absolutely agree with their right to exist, just disagree that we should fund that right.

On a completely unrelated note,

Why at the bottom of this page does the Google Custom Search come up with "Rush Limbaugh is a RINO"?

Nah, you're not a conservative. You can keep telling yourself you are...though. And, your presumptions with respect to Israel aren't even worth addressing. Israel is an excuse and if it wasn't for Israel, there would be something else as an excuse for which we'd be having problems in the Middle East. And, that you claim Israel somehow "forced its way" into an area it had no business being in? Well, actually, that's not necessarily true. If you know anything about history, you'd know Israel wiped the desert floor with their asses and to the victor go the spoils of war. And then, of course, there's the little matter of that area having been taken away from them centuries ago.

I honestly cannot think of a single liberal I like. Not a one.

Conservatives I like:

1)Jon Huntsman. Unfortunately, he is too intelligent for the retards in the party to grasp. He understands what real tax and entitlement reforms would look like. And he is not afraid to face actual facts.

Contradictory...much? You just named a liberal you like. Jon Huntsman is a "conservative" like I'm Jane Fonda.

I absolutely agree with their right to exist, just disagree that we should fund that right.

If we didn't fund that right, they wouldn't have a right to exist. Every country in the Middle East, as well as Russia and China, would dog pile them in a heartbeat.

Nah, you're not a conservative. You can keep telling yourself you are...though. And, your presumptions with respect to Israel aren't even worth addressing. Israel is an excuse and if it wasn't for Israel, there would be something else as an excuse for which we'd be having problems in the Middle East. And, that you claim Israel somehow "forced its way" into an area it had no business being in? Well, actually, that's not necessarily true. If you know anything about history, you'd know Israel wiped the desert floor with their asses and to the victor go the spoils of war. And then, of course, there's the little matter of that area having been taken away from them centuries ago.

I just recently wrote a 13 pg essay on the Six Day war and if YOU knew anything about histroy, (Its my major along with Poli Sci) you would know that Egypt, Syria and Jordan all were attacked by Israel and the tension started because of Israels mounting nuclear agression along with Ben Gouirons aggressive defensivism that they still practice today. Nassar did everything he could to prevent war. Trust me Im a conservative, it is you who is not. Just another Tea Party try-hard who thinks their no nonsense "conservative" values are the only ones that are correct and everyone else is wrong. I also just read your quote about Huntsman and that tells me pretty much all i need to know about your intelligence.

Last edited:

If we didn't fund that right, they wouldn't have a right to exist. Every country in the Middle East, as well as Russia and China, would dog pile them in a heartbeat.

And thats our problem how exactly?

I just recently wrote a 13 pg essay on the Six Day war and if YOU knew anything about histroy, (Its my major along with Poli Sci) you would know that Egypt, Syria and Jordan all were attacked by Israel and the tension started because of Israels mounting nuclear agression along with Ben Gouirons aggressive defensivism that they still practice today.

Yep, a product of our liberal colleges and high schools. I can understand why you're misinformed and a victim of propaganda. Further, who said I was in any way referring to the Six Day War?

Nassar did everything he could to prevent war.

Uh huh...sure he did.

Trust me Im a conservative, it is you who is not.

Trust you? Really? And, no, you're not a conservative. But, again, you can keep telling yourself you are...though.

Just another Tea Party try-hard who thinks their no nonsense "conservative" values are the only ones that are correct and everyone else is wrong.

You are wrong. You just demonstrated you're wrong.

I also just read your quote about Huntsman and that tells me pretty much all i need to know about your intelligence.

Yeah, but what you think you know of my intelligence is clearly irrelevant as it's obvious your intelligence is sorely inadequate.

Last edited:

And thats our problem how exactly?

You said you "absolutely agree" with their right to exist. So apparently that's how it's our problem. You can't say you absolutely agree with their "right" to exist and then turn a blind eye to their destruction and allow it to happen...dip. That's like saying you "absolutely agree" with their right to exist while every single one of them are gassed in Hitler's chambers while you just simply offer up lip service, saying I absolutely agree with their right to exist. They're just hollow words. And, it's our problem, because if Israel disappears out of the Middle East, we've lost an important ally in that region. There are numerous ways in which it is our problem. Ask American soldiers why they believed they were our problem when they saved them from Hitler's gas chambers and firing squads.

So it sounds like we need Israel to exist for our own selfish reasons. We need a strategic ally in the region. Kind of like an American military outpost, complete with nukes, right there in the Middle East. A nice, big show of extended American power right nearby all those countries.

Seems to me that any benefit we're drawing from the existence of this "strategic ally" is fully negated by the hatred its very existence causes. We're creating a huge problem, and then saying that we need it there to deal with the huge problem it created.

And we wonder why people there get so cranky.

So it sounds like we need Israel to exist for our own selfish reasons. We need a strategic ally in the region. Kind of like an American military outpost, complete with nukes, right there in the Middle East. A nice, big show of extended American power right nearby all those countries.

Where did I say it should exist exclusively as a strategic ally? I never said that --exclusively as a strategic ally -- is why I believe Israel should exist.

Seems to me that any benefit we're drawing from the existence of this "strategic ally" is fully negated by the hatred its very existence causes.

First, oh blah, blah, blah with the "hatred its very existence causes" BS. If it wasn't for the hatred its very existence causes, it would just be simply something else they'd use as an excuse. Second, so we just let them be wiped off the planet because you perceive they're making it to where someone is mad at you? LOL! And yet, here you are on a thread with everyone claiming how compassionate they are over people losing their lives due to guns.

We're creating a huge problem, and then saying that we need it there to deal with the huge problem it created.

The only ones creating huge problems are those who are using it as an excuse.

And we wonder why people there get so cranky.

I don't wonder at all why people there get so cranky. They were cranky from the day they were born and indoctrinated into being cranky. I mean, these excuses are the very same types of excuses Adolf Hitler used.

and I'll start the ball rolling by saying I detest Sean Hannity...

but I like Rush Limbaugh...

The only difference is body mass.

So, you'e must be pretty fucking stupid.

And pretentious to think we might have a conversation with you.

I've seen dozens of your posts, hazlnut...

and, each time I read what you've written, I think to myself, "he seems to try hard at being clever and witty... mebbe he'll impress me next time..."

honest to god, if they could speak, my digestive microorganisms would sound more intelligent than you...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back