A Question For Conservatives, Liberals, And Folks Of Any Other Political Persuation..

Interesting how many conservatives here don't like Hannity. He has a HUGE audience, SOMEONE must be listening regularly.

I think he's the most unlistenable of all the partisan blabbers, and that's saying something (Schultz comes in a very close second). Chock full o' platitudes, hyperbole, simplistic rhetoric, and incredibly rude to anyone who disagrees.

Must be the left they do love to quote him and a lot of other FOX host they claim they don't watch.:D

Interesting how many conservatives here don't like Hannity. He has a HUGE audience, SOMEONE must be listening regularly.

I think he's the most unlistenable of all the partisan blabbers, and that's saying something (Schultz comes in a very close second). Chock full o' platitudes, hyperbole, simplistic rhetoric, and incredibly rude to anyone who disagrees.

I agree with Hannity more often than not... but he's an asshole, plain and simple...

and he props other assholes like Ollie North and Joe Arpaio...

eta: anybody in for a drinking game for whenever the li'l shit uses the word "literally"...? :)

Last edited:

I agree with Hannity more often than not... but he's an asshole, plain and simple...

and he props other assholes like Ollie North and Joe Arpaio...

eta: anybody in for a drinking game for whenever the li'l shit uses the word "literally"...? :)

Nah, I'd rather have a drinking game for whenever the li'l shit in the White House says "Let me be clear". As if that chump has ever said anything "clear".

I'm totally with you- THE RINO WING- John McCain, the Bush's, Chris Christie, John Huntsman.. . I'm worried the elite will run Jeb Bush in 2016, as if the Bush's are entitled to all be President and they're the only family worthy of the candidacy. It's soooo utterly ridiculous. I can't think of one person I know who has anything good to say about the Bush's.. NOT ONE.

I thought George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush were good presidents. You can disagree with me if you like but, it has no impact on my opinion. There were several things they did of which I disagreed with but, those were mostly due to obstruction on the lefts' part, as well as pushing through things because they were in charge of Congress. The biggest problem I had with George W. Bush was his dealings with respect to immigration and his failure to veto leftists' bullshit. And, actually, come to think about it, I really don't know much of which I disagreed with, with respect to George H. W. Bush.

gotta say, even though I never voted for him, George H.W. Bush was the last president I had any respect for... seemed like a genuinely decent guy... everyone else since then (including his asshole son) has been a huge disappointment...

i was ok with Clinton.....maybe 50/50......but he is the last President i considered a President......he at least had some leadership skills and was able to talk to many who were in the other party......these last 2 Bozos.....forget it.....

O'Reilly claims he was registered as an Independent. However, I recall him claiming in one program the he's a Libertarian. Further, what's a "moderate" view? If I wanted "moderate" and wanted to agree with leftists, I'd vote for leftists. I don't vote for leftists. And, I don't consider abandoning my principles getting a thing done. See, the thing is, I know that no matter what, there's going to be a moderate outcome in pretty much everything there is. It isn't like neither the right nor the left are exclusively in charge. Very seldom is there a Republican president and a Republican congress which has enough of a majority to get everything it desires. And, vice versa. So, I don't need to vote for a moderate, to get moderate. However, in my opinion, in many cases, getting the moderate is a joke and that's when nothing gets done. For example, let's use immigration. You get a guy who's conservative enough to want to do something about immigration but, liberal enough to where he doesn't want to do enough about immigration and, therefore, nothing gets done. Or, you get a bunch of "moderates" of varying degrees who want to argue forever about the issue but simply aren't secure enough in their convictions to actually put their foot down and do something about it. This, as I said, is one of the problems I had with George W. Bush. He said he wanted to do something about the immigration problem but, he never seemed to want to do enough about it and he didn't want to put his foot down and actually do something about it. So, nothing got done.

The problem could be said about people like you who dont want to come together with our friends across the aisle and nothing gets done. Partisan politics like we are seeing now is doing significant damage to the economy because nothing is getting done. We have one side arguing that Anarchy is the only option and the other side arguing that a nanny state is the only option..Lets get some intelligent people in there who know that we need to come together rather than being devided.

You don't understand. Most of those in my party these days like to fancy themselves as being moderate. And, that's exactly what I'm talking about. They keep siding with the left and blocking anything the less moderate Republicans want to get done. Further, they're not my "friends across the aisle". And, no, get someone in there who will say, This is what we're going to do and, if you don't like it...tough. I have no desire to "work with" the left. If I wanted to be subjected to the policies of the left, I would have voted for them. I don't vote for leftists.
and whether you like it or not....HALF this Country leans left......if you cant work with them.....get the fuck out of the way.....so things can get done.....

You don't understand. Most of those in my party these days like to fancy themselves as being moderate. And, that's exactly what I'm talking about. They keep siding with the left and blocking anything the less moderate Republicans want to get done. Further, they're not my "friends across the aisle". And, no, get someone in there who will say, This is what we're going to do and, if you don't like it...tough. I have no desire to "work with" the left. If I wanted to be subjected to the policies of the left, I would have voted for them. I don't vote for leftists.

I think its quite the opposite, the majority of the Republican Party has gone way too far to the right, not accepting anything less than a full Tea Party backed legislation.

Bullshit! It's more like the left is too far to the left and, has been for decades. Has nothing to do with the Republican Party allegedly going too far to the right.

I dont want liberal policies in place, but I understand that no one person is going to get their way. Take this budget crisis. Id be happy to allot a tax increase if the democrats would be happy to cut funding on entitlements and foreign aid, especially the money given to Israel. Thats how compromise works. You get one thing, I get one thing, we're both happy.

I don't want leftists getting one thing. And, of course you want liberal policies in place. You just named one.

It's more like the left is too far to the left and, has been for decades.

i agree here.....the reason i left.....

Has nothing to do with the Republican Party allegedly going too far to the right

your wrong here but maybe you cant see that because you are one of them......leave the Party and then look at them with your eyes open.....

Liberals I'd like to punch in the face.

All of them.

Conservatives I'd like to punch in the face.

All of them that kiss leftist ass and act like liberals.
in other words Conservatives who can co-exist with people who dont think like a right winger....

No, what I said was:

All of them.

The problem could be said about people like you who dont want to come together with our friends across the aisle and nothing gets done. Partisan politics like we are seeing now is doing significant damage to the economy because nothing is getting done. We have one side arguing that Anarchy is the only option and the other side arguing that a nanny state is the only option..Lets get some intelligent people in there who know that we need to come together rather than being devided.

and whether you like it or not....HALF this Country leans left......if you cant work with them.....get the fuck out of the way.....so things can get done.....

Nah, you get the fuck out of the way so things can get done. And, I have no intention in "working with" the left. If I wanted to "work with" the left, I would have voted for them. I didn't vote for them. You know why? Take a wild guess.

I think its quite the opposite, the majority of the Republican Party has gone way too far to the right, not accepting anything less than a full Tea Party backed legislation.

Bullshit! It's more like the left is too far to the left and, has been for decades. Has nothing to do with the Republican Party allegedly going too far to the right.

I dont want liberal policies in place, but I understand that no one person is going to get their way. Take this budget crisis. Id be happy to allot a tax increase if the democrats would be happy to cut funding on entitlements and foreign aid, especially the money given to Israel. Thats how compromise works. You get one thing, I get one thing, we're both happy.

I don't want leftists getting one thing. And, of course you want liberal policies in place. You just named one.

Has nothing to do with the Republican Party allegedly going too far to the right

your wrong here but maybe you cant see that because you are one of them......leave the Party and then look at them with your eyes open.....

Already got my eyes open and I don't need to leave the party. The weak-kneed RINO's need to leave the party. If they're going to act like leftists, they can join them. I'm tired of the wobblers. They can either stand up for theirs and their constituents' principles or...get the hell out. And I know I, as one of their constituents, didn't vote for them to support leftist principles. I voted for them to support my principles. Which, ARE NOT, leftist principles.

All of them.

in other words Conservatives who can co-exist with people who dont think like a right winger....

No, what I said was:

All of them.

ok.....are you saying if a "Conservative" and a "Liberal" agree on something .....is the Conservative then kissing the Liberals ass?....because what i get out of the farther right people here talking about this....the answer is mostly YES.....NO compromising...

Nah, you get the fuck out of the way so things can get done. And, I have no intention in "working with" the left. If I wanted to "work with" the left, I would have voted for them. I didn't vote for them. You know why? Take a wild guess.
i dont stand in the way.....i can work with anyone......but now you and your type who can only work with those who think like you do......since around 80% of the Country DOES NOT think like you.....WHO is standing in the way?....

Already got my eyes open and I don't need to leave the party. The weak-kneed RINO's need to leave the party. If they're going to act like leftists, they can join them. I'm tired of the wobblers. They can either stand up for theirs and their constituents' principles or...get the hell out. And I know I, as one of their constituents, didn't vote for them to support leftist principles. I voted for them to support my principles. Which, ARE NOT, leftist principles.
whether you like it or not......there are people out there who dont think like you do.....the only principles that are fucked are those coming from the FAR Left and Right......the ones who feel everyone else is wrong but us....like i said....open your eyes......or maybe your just too fucking Far Right to do so ......if so enjoy your confinement to that corner....

Can you explain precisely how you and the legislators with whom you agree are going to get your way when you only influence one part of one party in one third of the government?

Maybe a step-by-step roadmap for us.

Can you explain precisely how you and the legislators with whom you agree are going to get your way when you only influence one part of one party in one third of the government?

Maybe a step-by-step roadmap for us.

wasting your time Mac.....he has already said twice now if you are not like me....well you know the story.....

I don't like Rush Limbaugh. I don't know that he is really on "my side" since I run Libertarian and he is a partisan Republican. I don't like him because he attacked Libertarian ideals back in the early 90's - saying that the only reason we hold the positions we do is that we are a bunch of drug addicts. He turned out to be the actual drug addict...

I absolutely LOVE Ann Coulter. She has a level of wit an intellect that surpasses anyone else on the political scene, leaving dullards like Jon Stewart babbling in the dust and trouncing Bill Maher repeatedly. Mainly I love Ann because she make me laugh. I can't think of a single column of hers that didn't cause me to laugh out loud. Obama does something dastardly, destroying lives and civil liberty, causing me to become morose - then Coulter mocks the little fucker and pretty soon I'm laughing at the absurdity of the whole thing.

I don't like Rush Limbaugh. I don't know that he is really on "my side" since I run Libertarian and he is a partisan Republican. I don't like him because he attacked Libertarian ideals back in the early 90's - saying that the only reason we hold the positions we do is that we are a bunch of drug addicts. He turned out to be the actual drug addict...

I absolutely LOVE Ann Coulter. She has a level of wit an intellect that surpasses anyone else on the political scene, leaving dullards like Jon Stewart babbling in the dust and trouncing Bill Maher repeatedly. Mainly I love Ann because she make me laugh. I can't think of a single column of hers that didn't cause me to laugh out loud. Obama does something dastardly, destroying lives and civil liberty, causing me to become morose - then Coulter mocks the little fucker and pretty soon I'm laughing at the absurdity of the whole thing.

Fun fact: If it weren't for Bill, Ann wouldn't be famous; his old show on NBC helped launch her career. She used to be a guest on his HBO show quite a bit, but I haven't watched it in a while.

Fun rumor: They used to boink each other.

Forum List

Back