A question about post count.

At least I didn't waste my time responding to spam. That's what started this whole clusterfuck...you worryin' about the medals on your chest.

No, you wasted your time responding to the guy who responds to spam about his spam responding ways. You're like Tier 2 on the time-wasting pyramid.

And I have wasted my time responding to the guy who responded to the guy who responded to spam. That makes me Tier 3. I win.

I actually read the last few messages.

I think my head's going to explode.

What do I win?

You win another completely wasteful post to read. No need to thank me. I just love spreading the joy.

Yesterday there was some asshat spamming the board with cellphone advertisements or something. Me, being the smart ass that I am, I was making comments on those threads. Eventually, somebody from the moderating team deleted the threads.
So my question is, since my posts on those threads were deleted along with the spam, was my post count reduced as well?
Just curious.

How much of a smart ass where you?

I mean did you make a couple hundred posts in those spam threads?

Because, if it was only 3 or 4 posts, I'm sure you can make them up with some of your usual pointless blather.

They were deleted before I got too many posts. I made up for it by blathering here.

Yesterday there was some asshat spamming the board with cellphone advertisements or something. Me, being the smart ass that I am, I was making comments on those threads. Eventually, somebody from the moderating team deleted the threads.
So my question is, since my posts on those threads were deleted along with the spam, was my post count reduced as well?
Just curious.

If the threads were deleted, your posts went with them, and yes, it will reduce your post count. Usually however, they are just moved to forum only staff can view. In that case, your posts are still in existence in the database.

OK, I really don't know if the threads were deleted or just moved to a staff only place. It was obvious spam, so I am assuming that deletion occurred. Now I have to go make more worthless posts to make up for the lost worthless posts.
Damn you Gunny, damn you to hell.
Talk to me handsome, we'll lift our post counts together. Hmmm... LOL!

You win another completely wasteful post to read. No need to thank me. I just love spreading the joy.

When it all comes down to it, what post is not completely wasteful?

After all, whether the post you read is profound and meaningful, or whether it is pointless blather, it still required the time to read it on your inevitable march towards your eventual demise.

At least I didn't waste my time responding to spam. That's what started this whole clusterfuck...you worryin' about the medals on your chest.

No, you wasted your time responding to the guy who responds to spam about his spam responding ways. You're like Tier 2 on the time-wasting pyramid.

And I have wasted my time responding to the guy who responded to the guy who responded to spam. That makes me Tier 3. I win.

I'm only here to help.

And cause trouble.

If the threads were deleted, your posts went with them, and yes, it will reduce your post count. Usually however, they are just moved to forum only staff can view. In that case, your posts are still in existence in the database.

OK, I really don't know if the threads were deleted or just moved to a staff only place. It was obvious spam, so I am assuming that deletion occurred. Now I have to go make more worthless posts to make up for the lost worthless posts.
Damn you Gunny, damn you to hell.
Talk to me handsome, we'll lift our post counts together. Hmmm... LOL!

How you doin' hot stuff?

After all, whether the post you read is profound and meaningful, or whether it is pointless blather, it still required the time to read it on your inevitable march towards your eventual demise.

Shut up.:eusa_eh:

You must have found this thread good enough for you. You responded to it.

Trust me, I'm not worried about that.
The only thing I worry about is running out of alcohol.
I hardly ever trust a man that exercises his need to tell me to trust him.

"Completely" is too strong a word to use here. I've learned a bit about drinking preferences and closed-mindedness. You seem to put no value in probing. Since I joined here in June, I've started a mental listing of the relative worth of various posters. This is a useful exercise in determining the paring to follow of worthless pricks from the list.

Life is a terminal illness. That does not mean one should not strive to learn and appreciate the differences between himself and others. Personally, I can't stand tuhkeela.

Forum List

Back