A question about post count.

I'll be sure to care about that.
NOT.
Like you don't care about your post count?

Says he with less than 200. I do not care about my post count. The numbers were driven years ago. Now I only post when I want, not for number reasons. It still sucks if I neg you! LOL!
You started in 2003, almost six years ago. I would expect you to have a high count. I believe you when you say you don't care what your count is. I do not believe Mountain Man when he says the same thing.

I'm sure your your Rep Power is high enough to cancel what little I have accrued to date...but then again, I don't care.

Like you don't care about your post count?

Says he with less than 200. I do not care about my post count. The numbers were driven years ago. Now I only post when I want, not for number reasons. It still sucks if I neg you! LOL!
You started in 2003, almost six years ago. I would expect you to have a high count. I believe you when you say you don't care what your count is. I do not believe Mountain Man when he says the same thing.

I'm sure your your Rep Power is high enough to cancel what little I have accrued to date...but then again, I don't care.

She was gone for a couple of years in between. She still has the highest post count, and at one time had the highest rep total.

MM doesn't care as much about his post count as he does annoying people.:lol:

She was gone for a couple of years in between. She still has the highest post count, and at one time had the highest rep total.

You're gaining on her.

...but he does appear to care a bit about post count. Had he not, this thread never would have come about and I would have missed all this fun jabbing. Thanks for caring, Mountain Man.

You're gaining on her.

...but he does appear to care a bit about post count. Had he not, this thread never would have come about and I would have missed all this fun jabbing. Thanks for caring, Mountain Man.
Indeed. Gunny will overtake my post count, little doubt on that. I post maybe 2 times per day avg, though it looks higher because of past.

He's doing what I did a long time ago, keeping folks in line and also amusing himself. Go Gunny!

Oh crap, you figured me out.

You're gaining on her.

Go back and read the first post.
Evidently you aren't good at figuring me out, but you are fun to annoy.

Forum List

Back