A Poll About Sex...

Is a man having sex with another man, the same as a man having sex with a woman?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
Kag... I am calm... and to answer your question, I haven't had anal sex with a woman since my wife, and no, I'll never do it again. So no, I don't condone it.

This is all anybody wanted. A straight answer.

I personally feel that homsexuality is wrong. I'v e expressed that opinion here before. I am smart enough to know that man-man sex is differnet than man-woman sex. That is why I voted no in your poll. With that said, these are the reasons that I do not judge gays and can converse with them without offending. Leviticus isn't the only chapter in the bible.

“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” - Romans 3:23

"He who is without sin among you, may cast the first stone" - John 8:3

Pale this is why you were banned from the other thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=475392&postcount=187

This is all anybody wanted. A straight answer.
All the while you all dodged my question.

I am smart enough to know that man-man sex is differnet than man-woman sex. That is why I voted no in your poll.
And that's all I wanted. Was an answer to my question.

Pale this is why you were banned from the other thread.
No it's not. I was acused of "flaming" you people. Funny, it was ME who was jumped on gang style by all of you, and my conduct was none worse than any of yours. I just hope you're all proud of your conduct, seeing as you all got a pass.

That sounds good >.>

Ya know kag, you're not too far away from me now. I live in Reno. I work with people who are from the bay area, who grew up there. As a matter of fact, we have a ride planned over that way for October. One of the guys, his family used to own a vinyard, so it's a "wine run".

Maybe some day you'll have the chance to punch me in the nose... :laugh:

Ya know kag, you're not too far away from me now. I live in Reno. I work with people who are from the bay area, who grew up there. As a matter of fact, we have a ride planned over that way for October. One of the guys, his family used to own a vinyard, so it's a "wine run".

Maybe some day you'll have the chance to punch me in the nose... :laugh:
Punch you in the nose? Tempting ;)

I jest. I don't think I could hit anybody unless they provoked me. :)

No... quote YOURSELF where you said there 'WAS'! You can't, because you haven't.
Ok:
We don't contend there's no difference. You project that position on us so as to deflect away from actually having to answer the question that is asked to you over and over and over. No one's asuggesting there is no difference. We're asking you what the difference is BESIDES that you don't like it.

We contend that the only major difference is that's it's not something we'd personally like to participate in (and the obvious difference in genders involved).
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=475485&postcount=208

Good enough?

The only liar here is you. I've been as candid as a person can get through this.

There's an old saying clay, "a skunk smells his own stink first"... so don't complain about the smell when it's your own.
What have I lied about?

I could care less as long as dont expect the Church or state to sanction it.

What's left?

After, you know, the church and state?

Or were you being sarcastic?

My opinion of gay marriage is that I think gay people should have just as much right to be just as miserable as everybody else.

But: when gays get married they should be required to designate which spouse is which. That's so when they get divorced the "husband" can be just as screwed over by the courts as most men are in hetro marriages.

What's left?

After, you know, the church and state?

Or were you being sarcastic?

My opinion of gay marriage is that I think gay people should have just as much right to be just as miserable as everybody else.

But: when gays get married they should be required to designate which spouse is which. That's so when they get divorced the "husband" can be just as screwed over by the courts as most men are in hetro marriages.

Let them be miserable but why do they need the church or the state to tell em its ok? Make up a word like "hooked" or something and be that.

Why not come straight out with it and ask Kagom for a date, you closet:ssex: We won't tell.

Ya know I was BANNED from the other thread just because I responded to shit like this.

It will be interesting to see if you get banned from this one.

o_O Well I guess.... you're sexually confused. you REALLY REALLY NEED to go to conseling, seriously. If you don't, it'll affect your life. Honsently, consuling helped a lot. But not much, but it still helps. You can express your feelings to the consulesor and you don't have to worry.

You just make people pissed off. Well don't post anything. i'm tired of the damn questions of the damn personal things. You just break your own rules by telling the conflicted topic and it will make people angry and complain.

So.... don't talk about ANYTHING about gay or anything. You will piss people off. So please be quiet. You just make people pissed and now I just honsently telling you hurt people's feelings. I'm sorry if I'm mean, but i'm just telling you just need consuling. That's it. I have enough of the shit. >.>...

Huh?

Forum List

Back