A Poll About Sex...

Is a man having sex with another man, the same as a man having sex with a woman?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
I would say far from unanimously for one...and secondly, is the issue of consent. There is a good sized block of people who consider drinking immoral. Our laws don't make it illegal for eveyone, only minors.

75-25 against queer marriage in the states that voted on it so far, the vote in and of itself was also a veiled referendum on homosexuality itself.

I'd say 75% is an overwhelming majority.

75-25 against queer marriage in the states that voted on it so far, the vote in and of itself was also a veiled referendum on homosexuality itself.

I'd say 75% is an overwhelming majority.

Sure it is. Now compare it to the percentage of people who think pedophilia is immoral.

As for it being a veiled referendum against homosexuality, put the following to a vote and check the numbers:

Should homosexuality be made illegal?

Sure it is. Now compare it to the percentage of people who think pedophilia is immoral.

As for it being a veiled referendum against homosexuality, put the following to a vote and check the numbers:

Should homosexuality be made illegal?

I sure am glad we don’t live in a pure democracy, those founders saw this stuff coming.

Smart bunch they were.

Pale, quote where anyone said there is no difference between anal sex with a man and a woman. You're lying to deflect from your own moral hypocrisy, plain and simple.

No... quote YOURSELF where you said there 'WAS'! You can't, because you haven't.

The only liar here is you. I've been as candid as a person can get through this.

There's an old saying clay, "a skunk smells his own stink first"... so don't complain about the smell when it's your own.

Let's all just drop this subject. Pale won't change his views and won't admit that he has a double-standard towards anal sex. You guys know that. dmp will defend Pale Rider. And I want a martini. Can't we all jus get along?

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
Let's all just drop this subject. Pale won't change his views and won't admit that he has a double-standard towards anal sex. You guys know that. dmp will defend Pale Rider. And I want a martini. Can't we all jus get along?

I think you might be getting it---We all are tired of hearing from queers. Be queer and move on.

I think you might be getting it---We all are tired of hearing from queers. Be queer and move on.
Look at that! Your words astound me!

"We all are tired of hearing from queers."

That's so provocative and offensive to me!

Just shove off. Everyone's allowed to voice their opinions here and I will continue to do so.

By the way, don't you think maybe at times I'm tired of hearing from people who hate gays? But I bear through it and suffer.

Look at that! Your words astound me!

"We all are tired of hearing from queers."

That's so provocative and offensive to me!

Just shove off. Everyone's allowed to voice their opinions here and I will continue to do so.

By the way, don't you think maybe at times I'm tired of hearing from people who hate gays? But I bear through it and suffer.

You were the one who wanted to drop the subject. I thought you meant it.
Don't gimme this "offended" shit. You could care less who you offend on your gay rights crusade.

You were the one who wanted to drop the subject. I thought you meant it.
Don't gimme this "offended" shit. You could care less who you offend on your gay rights crusade.
I do want to drop the subject. In fact I consider it dropped!

Yeah, uhm, gay rights crusade. Totally. I'm going to don rainbow covered leather armor and run around America yelling "GIVE ME RIGHTS OR DIE!" It's not enough to call it a "Crusade," I want to do more than just have it called that. I want to go conquer the Holy Land too, son!

In sincerity, I do care about who I offend. However, sometimes it's hard to not offend people who are offended by the idea of homosexuals being able to adopt and marry the person they love and lead happy lives.

I don't have a double standard at all kag. Hell will freeze over before I'd have sex with a man. Would I have anal sex with a woman? Well, I've already spilled the beans that I have. It was probably thirty years ago with my "WIFE", and it was at her request. Well, I divorced her shortly after that period in life, and haven't done it since. Regardless, the fact remains, I did it. But... IT WAS WITH A WOMAN, not a MAN!

You all need to quit playing your game that sex between two men is the same thing as sex between a man and a woman. The poll here shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a difference. Why is it everyone who has voted knows this, and you don't?

I do want to drop the subject. In fact I consider it dropped!

Yeah, uhm, gay rights crusade. Totally. I'm going to don rainbow covered leather armor and run around America yelling "GIVE ME RIGHTS OR DIE!" It's not enough to call it a "Crusade," I want to do more than just have it called that. I want to go conquer the Holy Land too, son!

In sincerity, I do care about who I offend. However, sometimes it's hard to not offend people who are offended by the idea of homosexuals being able to adopt and marry the person they love and lead happy lives.

They're not offended--they just think it's the wrong thing. Don't play the homophobe crap on me. Your gay--big deal--move on.

I don't have a double standard at all kag. Hell will freeze over before I'd have sex with a man. Would I have anal sex with a woman? Well, I've already spilled the beans that I have. It was probably thirty years ago with my "WIFE", and it was at her request. Well, I divorced her shortly after that period in life, and haven't done it since. Regardless, the fact remains, I did it. But... IT WAS WITH A WOMAN, not a MAN!

You all need to quit playing your game that sex between two men is the same thing as sex between a man and a woman. The poll here shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a difference. Why is it everyone who has voted knows this, and you don't?
Tsk tsk tsk, calm down man. We're talking anal sex, not regular sex. Do you condone anal sex between a man and a woman? Yes or no is all I want, Pale.

Tsk tsk tsk, calm down man. We're talking anal sex, not regular sex. Do you condone anal sex between a man and a woman? Yes or no is all I want, Pale.

Kag... I am calm... and to answer your question, I haven't had anal sex with a woman since my wife, and no, I'll never do it again. So no, I don't condone it.

You know I've taken a beating through this all from you and your liberal minions who support queers, but "I" am the only one who's been HONEST through it all, only to be BANNED from the other thread by one of the mods.

Now you do me the curtosy of answering MY question, "do you consider sex between two men to be the same as sex between a man and a woman"?

o_O Well I guess.... you're sexually confused. you REALLY REALLY NEED to go to conseling, seriously. If you don't, it'll affect your life. Honsently, consuling helped a lot. But not much, but it still helps. You can express your feelings to the consulesor and you don't have to worry.

You just make people pissed off. Well don't post anything. i'm tired of the damn questions of the damn personal things. You just break your own rules by telling the conflicted topic and it will make people angry and complain.

So.... don't talk about ANYTHING about gay or anything. You will piss people off. So please be quiet. You just make people pissed and now I just honsently telling you hurt people's feelings. I'm sorry if I'm mean, but i'm just telling you just need consuling. That's it. I have enough of the shit. >.>...

Kag... I am calm... and to answer your question, I would NOT have anal sex with a woman right now, so no, I don't condone it.

You know I've taken a beating through this all from you and your liberal minions who support queers, but "I" am the only one who's been HONEST through it all, only to be BANNED from the other thread by one of the mods.

Now you do me the curtosy of answering MY question, "do you consider sex between two men to be the same as sex between a man and a woman"?
You're calm now. I just wanted you to answer that honestly and sincerely since people are making the claim for you that you are okay with it.

My liberal minions? Don't make me laugh. I didn't make you get banned or anything.

Sex between a man and a woman isn't the same as between two men as sex isn't the same between two women compared to man & woman or man & man. There's something different about all three.

You're calm now. I just wanted you to answer that honestly and sincerely since people are making the claim for you that you are okay with it.

My liberal minions? Don't make me laugh. I didn't make you get banned or anything.

Sex between a man and a woman isn't the same as between two men as sex isn't the same between two women compared to man & woman or man & man. There's something different about all three.

Thank you... I'm done.

Forum List

Back