a picture that all social conservatives should see

[/quote]

Only one problem with that.....

While my DECENT Lifestyle does not adversely affect the lives of those who choose not to live an INDECENT Life; their INDECENT Lifestyle DOES in many cases adversely affect my DECENT Life.

That's a problem for a lot of us.[/QUOTE]

Yep, those damn cracksmoking homosexuals with their gay sex, damn if I had a penny for everytime i had to run off a gay heroin dealer from my front porch I'd be rich. Anal sex is the number one cause of premature puppy death, let's not forget the puppies.

tvRrW.png

Only one problem with that.....

While my DECENT Lifestyle does not adversely affect the lives of those who choose not to live an INDECENT Life; their INDECENT Lifestyle DOES in many cases adversely affect my DECENT Life.

That's a problem for a lot of us.

True...but that's ONLY when those that practice it try to force it as normal on the rest of society, and cry like stuffed pigs and go crying to government to FORCE acceptence when rejected.

Best thing to do is not to patronize them at all.

True...but that's ONLY when those that practice it try to force it as normal on the rest of society, and cry like stuffed pigs and go crying to government to FORCE acceptence when rejected.

Not necessarily. There are times where I have to go to all three local branches of my bank to find a male teller on duty. I had to take a half day off of work this year to get my taxes done because the guy who generally does them wasn't doing any Saturday hours this year, only the three ladies in the office. We had two druggies in Worcester MURDER six firefighters on the night of Dec. 3, 1999 because they were too high and stupid to report the fire themselves. I could go on, but why bother. It's not always about acceptance. In a lot of cases it's about their existance.

That's not always possible.

Can't force morality...or even legislate it...albiet many try...the trials and tribulations of a free Society. Liberty can be such a headache, can't it?

Which is why I am not a fan of Liberty or the unbridled Freedoms of American society. Those types of things without the proper limitations built into a proper society bring us to where we are.... the edge of complete and total chaos from which we will not be able to return.

Not necessarily. There are times where I have to go to all three local branches of my bank to find a male teller on duty. I had to take a half day off of work this year to get my taxes done because the guy who generally does them wasn't doing any Saturday hours this year, only the three ladies in the office. .

do you only let men handle your money?

Can't force morality...or even legislate it...albiet many try...the trials and tribulations of a free Society. Liberty can be such a headache, can't it?

Which is why I am not a fan of Liberty or the unbridled Freedoms of American society. Those types of things without the proper limitations built into a proper society bring us to where we are.... the edge of complete and total chaos from which we will not be able to return.

I agree. Which is why we are a Society of Laws, and not of Men... ;)

do you only let men handle your money?

That is my decided preference, blu. There are occasions where it isn't possible to pull off, but it is my preference and one that I will go out of my way to make happen as often as possible.

I agree. Which is why we are a Society of Laws, and not of Men... ;)

That doesn't even work when the Laws are maleable to the fickleness and whims of Men.

Not necessarily. There are times where I have to go to all three local branches of my bank to find a male teller on duty. I had to take a half day off of work this year to get my taxes done because the guy who generally does them wasn't doing any Saturday hours this year, only the three ladies in the office. We had two druggies in Worcester MURDER six firefighters on the night of Dec. 3, 1999 because they were too high and stupid to report the fire themselves. I could go on, but why bother. It's not always about acceptance. In a lot of cases it's about their existance.

That's not always possible.

True on both counts...so when that happens? What is it the duty of a citizen to do when you think your Liberty has been trod upon?

Drugs are a problem whether they are legal or not the point of the post was to explain to all the fascists that just because something is legal they don't have to participate in it. Nobody ever said anything about accepting it as normal.

True on both counts...so when that happens? What is it the duty of a citizen to do when you think your Liberty has been trod upon?

In my mind Liberty isn't the goal. In my mind a proper society is the goal; even if it requires totally removing Liberty and Freedom from large majorities of the population to do it. I'm an Authoritarian by nature.

Gay marriage should be legal, it doesn't harm anyone.
Certain drugs should be legal and taxed, they don't harm anyone but the users (pot). Keep the harmful drugs (like crack and heroin) as crimes and give the dealers the death penalty.
The only sex that should be regulated is non-consentual, as in the harmful kind not the stuff two adults do in the privacy of their home.
Abortion is my favorite solution, Every woman is allowed one abortion, however she gets her uterus removed in the process.

Don't like Murder? Don't murder anyone.
Don't like burglary? Don't rob houses.
Don't like beating up people? Don't beat anyone u.

Getting the idea yet you retard?

You are the one billionth idiot to use that dumb ass argument. All the items in the origanal post are victimless activities(abortion aside technically debatable no matter what side you are on). The fact that your next door neighbor's wife's name is Jim will not cause you to die, lose property value, nor will it make your penis fall off.:clap2:

In my mind Liberty isn't the goal. In my mind a proper society is the goal; even if it requires totally removing Liberty and Freedom from large majorities of the population to do it. I'm an Authoritarian by nature.

OK. I understand that...but NOT what the Founders meant. Individual liberty also means responsibility, and responsibility to not tread upon another's liberty....and being adult enough to understand it.

OK. I understand that...but NOT what the Founders meant. Individual liberty also means responsibility, and responsibility to not tread upon another's liberty....and being adult enough to understand it.
Didn't those FF have slaves?

I understand what the founders intended quite well. Unfortunately they were naive enough not to include those duties and responsibilities in WRITING because they felt that they were so innately part of society that it was simply understood.

Given the option of Liberty/Freedom and a Proper Society I'll take the Proper Society every time.

Do social conservatives ever fight to legalize anything? They are always trying to stop people from doing things that don't affect them in any way what-so-ever. That is Social fascism.
Fascism is anti-communist, anti-democratic, anti-individualist, anti-liberal, anti-parliamentary, anti-bourgeois and anti-proletarian, anti-conservative on certain issues, and in a number of cases anti-capitalist.[16] Fascism rejects the concepts of egalitarianism, materialism, and rationalism in favour of action, discipline, hierarchy, spirit, and will.[17] In economics, fascists oppose liberalism (as a bourgeois movement) and Marxism (as a proletarian movement) for being exclusive economic class-based movements.[18] Fascists present their ideology as that of an economically trans-class movement that promotes resolving economic class conflict to secure national solidarity.[19] They support a regulated, multi-class, integrated national economic system.[20]

Forum List

Back