A New Year Approaches....So What Has Congress As A Whole Done For Us?

READ: Damn I hate it when people link sources!!
OP is a self fulfilling prophesy

Goes like this….

You can’t name any accomplishments by the democrats
You rattle off numerous accomplishments

Those aren’t accomplishments……See? I told you you can’t name any

OP is a self fulfilling prophesy

Goes like this….

You can’t name any accomplishments by the democrats
You rattle off numerous accomplishments

Those aren’t accomplishments……See? I told you you can’t name any
Democrats love to redefine what is an accomplishment. They often call causing disaster and chaos an accomplishment.

I'll tell you what....why don't we all assume that every word out of your filthy sewer will be an accusation that we're doing what you Dems have been doing for the last 6 years and leave it at that. :113:

<sob> But….But…..You do it too!

Democrats love to redefine what is an accomplishment. They often call causing disaster and chaos an accomplishment.
Hence your self fulfilling prophecy
You will just deny anything Dems do is an accomplishment

Rinse/Repeat

That is why I refuse to play your silly game

Ask yourself what they've done that has improved your life personally....other than pulling a coup to get rid of the Big Bad Orange Man.
Told ya Skippy……
I ain’t playing your silly game

You don't want to play my game because you know that you haven't a leg to stand on.

Same old game…

You can’t name any accomplishments from Democrats

You procede to list accomplishments

You……Those aren’t accomplishments

Rinse/Repeat

Same old game…

You can’t name any accomplishments from Democrats

You procede to list accomplishments

You……Those aren’t accomplishments

Rinse/Repeat
Right....you can't.

I keep seeing your circular argument.....you can't show any accomplishments that can't be picked apart.....so you claim I can't either.

I know this game!

This is where we list the accomplishments of Congress and you say……Those are not accomplishments

Rinse/Repeat

Not playing

They've certainly accomplished things for all of their special interests. For the people they are representing? Not so much

Reagan had to fix the military and help recover from Jimmy Carter's destructive administration.
This happens in cycles.
Democrats gut the economy and the military....and the Republican is left cleaning up the mess.

Jimmy Carter decommissioned the Vietnam build up
Reagan built a Cold War military that was obsolete five years after he left office

Forum List

Back