A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

He explained that when leaders pump up their followers by promising them utopian visions, and then fail to deliver on those promises, followers take action into their own hands. He expressed his concern that disappointed followers of Trump will "end up joining fascist or far-right groups" and take matters into their own hands against the eight million Muslims in the United States"
I wonder what happens in your mind when you read him say things about your end of this, the damage you're causing.

I wonder if you immediately ignore it, or if your mind is trained to just not see it.

He would ask you to open your mind a bit, I'd bet.
YOU seem to be ignoring his warnings about the right wing danger that Trump is encouraging.

Ya know...like Christchurch
No, I'm in full agreement with him, top to bottom.

Now, tell me: Do you find anything objectionable in that piece?

Please give me a straight answer.
Looking forward to a straight answer to my clear and direct question.

Do you find anything objectionable in this piece?

"Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all". Or so said one Mr. Nawaz. Very ominously, he completely failed at doing that, in an article concerning the results this inflammatory anti-Muslim language engenders. Instead, he insists inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be provided a platform, and be enabled to normalize inflammatory anti-Muslim language.

Of course, there are the ubiquitous howls about shutting down debate. Then arrives one Mac on the scene, shutting down debate by preempting criticism of one Mr. Nawaz, and waving his own bloody shirt. Again.

Just days ago, fifty Muslims were brutally murdered, children, elderly, women. Mr. Nawaz finds words countering the brutalization and murder of Muslims, mentions the Bosnian genocide and the New Zealand mass-murder as lowest points for Muslim communities "in the West", a fine distinction dividing Muslims into convenient groups, which allows him completely to forget the criminal war of aggression on Iraq and the hundreds of thousands of dead Muslims there. The New Zealand murderer's manifesto exposed an internationally connected White-supremacist network. Within 24 hours of the attack, Facebook alone had to delete more than 1.5 million more or less gleefully shared / uploaded videos of the attack. At this time, in this context, Mr. Nawaz informs us this is the time to criticize Muslims and Islam.

To sum that up, Mr. Nawaz is a crackpot with an agenda that clouds his vision. At the very least, it's advisable to take his hasty, repetitive scribbling with a grain of salt. Make that, a huge block of salt.

"Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all". Or so said one Mr. Nawaz. Very ominously, he completely failed at doing that, in an article concerning the results this inflammatory anti-Muslim language engenders. Instead, he insists inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be provided a platform, and be enabled to normalize inflammatory anti-Muslim language.

Of course, there are the ubiquitous howls about shutting down debate. Then arrives one Mac on the scene, shutting down debate by preempting criticism of one Mr. Nawaz, and waving his own bloody shirt. Again.

Just days ago, fifty Muslims were brutally murdered, children, elderly, women. Mr. Nawaz finds words countering the brutalization and murder of Muslims, mentions the Bosnian genocide and the New Zealand mass-murder as lowest points for Muslim communities "in the West", a fine distinction dividing Muslims into convenient groups, which allows him completely to forget the criminal war of aggression on Iraq and the hundreds of thousands of dead Muslims there. The New Zealand murderer's manifesto exposed an internationally connected White-supremacist network. Within 24 hours of the attack, Facebook alone had to delete more than 1.5 million more or less gleefully shared / uploaded videos of the attack. At this time, in this context, Mr. Nawaz informs us this is the time to criticize Muslims and Islam.

To sum that up, Mr. Nawaz is a crackpot with an agenda that clouds his vision. At the very least, it's advisable to take his hasty, repetitive scribbling with a grain of salt. Make that, a huge block of salt.
20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

Did I call it?
He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate).
They literally can't help themselves.

He explained that when leaders pump up their followers by promising them utopian visions, and then fail to deliver on those promises, followers take action into their own hands. He expressed his concern that disappointed followers of Trump will "end up joining fascist or far-right groups" and take matters into their own hands against the eight million Muslims in the United States"
I wonder what happens in your mind when you read him say things about your end of this, the damage you're causing.

I wonder if you immediately ignore it, or if your mind is trained to just not see it.

YOU seem to be ignoring his warnings about the right wing danger that Trump is encouraging.

2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
And just as we ignore similar garbage in our own Bible...so do the vast majority of Muslims

Ya know who takes that shit seriously in BOTH religions?

Religious fanatics...usually trying to gain POWER for themselves

No, I'm in full agreement with him, top to bottom.

Now, tell me: Do you find anything objectionable in that piece?

Please give me a straight answer.

And just as we ignore similar garbage in our own Bible...so do the vast majority of Muslims

Show us where Jesus encouraged any sort of violence whatsoever?

You don't know what's in the Bible, boy. You're not fooling anyone.

Mohammed is the god of Islam/Muslims... A sharp contrast to Jesus

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

Wherever Muslims control a country, they will not tolerate anyone else’s viewpoint whatsoever.

All Muslim controlled countries will kill every Christian they find out in their country.

Did I call it?
He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate).
They literally can't help themselves.

Yep, you called it. Criticizing your point of view is forbidden.

You routinely have no counter argument.

That's why, upon being criticized, you wave your bloody shirt.

And then you howl about shutting down debate.

The funny thing about it is, it appears in your tunnel vision you genuinely can't see your own pretzel for what it is.

That is such bull. You didn’t take time to read his manifesto. Only bits your leaders chose, to try to push such a fake scenario.

We can't realize much when we're overcome with hatred.

I just can't buy all this Muslim hate ... because I've heard it all before and know precisely where it leads.

Concern is not hate.

This is concern?

Christchurch%20shooting%2020190315_resources1.jpg

You cannot pull one example and broad brush it. 9/11 is concern, Orlando is concern, San Bernardino is concern, Madrid is concern, Je Suis Charlie is concern. You cannot name one mostly Islamic country that is not backward in its humanitarian, military or economic standing. There are 50+. Only one Jewish nation and that’s the safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East. So please STFU with your idiotic example.

Never Forget

This isn't a Jewish vs Muslim thing. There are people out there who want it to be, but it isn't. The men women and children who died in the camps were no threat to the Germans, they were slaughtered not for the deed, but for who they were.

The men, women, and children who died in the Twin Towers were no threat to the terrorists, they were slaughtered not for their deeds, but for who they were.

The men, women, and children who died in Christchurch were no threat to their killers. They were slaughtered for who they were.

The race, color, or religion of the victim doesn't matter ... targeting innocents because of ideology is just wrong.

You're missing the point. You cannot name one mostly Islamic country that is not either an economic, military or humanitarian disaster. They don't tolerate other religions, they treat women like 2nd class citizens or worse, they hate dogs. I agree that militants are bad in all religions but I am talking about every day moderate Moslems. They do not hold the same ideals as Jews do, as I do. I have two very good friends who are Moslem. Both have arranged marriages, both treat their wives like propety. They are actually cool with me but only because I am a male.

The attacker was not a White Supremacist.

His Travel Itinerary to The World's most Famous Terrorist Tourism Spots is a Huge Tipoff.

Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, and North Korea, and now I am hearing Afghanistan too, are not places a White Supremacist would ever have a reason to go. Someone needing Training for a Jihadist Mission makes those tour stops.

But let's just talk about just a singular issue that proves the NZ attacker is not a White Supremacist.

White Supremacists, HATE President Trump for 3 reasons.

1.) Donald Trump allowed his daughter to marry a Jew and has allowed Jared Kushner a Jew, in to The White House to be part of his administration.

2.) Donald Trump supports Israel’s Right to be a Sovereign Nation.

3.) Donald Trump moved The US Embassy to Jerusalem and recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

If one studies White Supremacists they will quickly realize that they share the same philosophies and hatred towards Jews, with Jihadists.

This Hatred of Jews for Neo Nazi White Supremacists is the same hatred and bigotry that made Nazi Germany and Arab Muslims Natural Allies in WW II.

Their hatred of Jews in both of these groups is so virulent that both groups have worked together on The Armenian Genocide and The Holocaust exterminating nearly 10 Million Jews combined! Turkey, also a place where the attacker visited, has an intense hatred of Jews and also participated officially in The Armenian Genocide of 2 Million Jews.

I can post interviews of White Supremacists citing Donald Trump's relationships with Jews as reasons they hate him. But it's widely known that is the truth.

The New Zealand Attacker was himself a Jihadist, and this was a carefully orchestrated PR campaign (Terrorist Attack) designed to affix blame to The West, and to Christianity for Islam's campaigns of Terrorism all across The World. It was a false flag attack, & it is Islam's Version of playing The RACE CARD.

I believe they did it to change the negative narrative regarding Islam and Certain Politicians in Great Britain and The US who are Anti-Semitic, Anti-Israel, and are being viewed very negatively.

The Timing itself should lead people to question the intent of the attack. Plain common sense tells you, that this was an carefully thought out strategic event, that could only benefit Islam, when it has recently been taking it on the chin in the public eye.

Last edited:
I quote Maajid Nawaz regularly here. He is the liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term "Regressive Left", horrified by the way many on the Left make a bad situation worse by coddling the worst elements of Islam in the West. Mr. Nawaz can see both sides of this issue. I know being able to see both sides of an issue is not considered a good thing here.

He risks his life every day, pushing for reform of his beloved religion. He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate). Here's his take on the predictable madness that has followed the New Zealand attack.

The New Zealand Mosque Massacre Blame Game Is Out of Control

LONDON—The anti-Muslim terrorist attack at two mosques in New Zealand marked perhaps the lowest point for Muslim communities in the West since the Bosnia genocide. It has left no doubt that far-right extremism is on the march once more.

But the sheer human tragedy of this attack against my Muslim communities has not deterred extremists from those other two ends of our political spectrum, the far left and the theocratic Islamists, from seeking to exploit it for their own nefarious purposes.

So it is with no surprise that I noticed, a mere day after 50 of my fellow Muslims were so publicly and tragically killed, while the blood was still wet and the bodies remained unburied, that the ideologues had circled like vultures. Opportunistic Islamist and far-left extremists began calling for a purge of people whose politics they disagree with, and started publishing McCarthyite lists of personae non grata to target. Few have come under fiercer assault than my friend and collaborator in dialogue, Sam Harris. The following spectacle has been incredibly unedifying.

Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all, and many anti-Muslim provocateurs should take a hard look at themselves after New Zealand, just as we must condemn inflammatory Islamist and far-left language. That is different, though, from trying to silence an entire policy concern like Western foreign policy or opposing immigration and critiquing Islam respectively. Only the extremists wish to shut down debate. And so it is crucial that we do not respond to far-right extremism in such a way that we inadvertently empower extremists from other ends of the political spectrum. Terrorists prefer the bullet to the ballot. Let us not become pawns in their game.

Sorry Mac, but I found this piece disjointed, lacking any sort of focus, and it just seemed like the angry ramblings of someone who has no clue what to do.

Mohammed is the god of Islam/Muslims... A sharp contrast to Jesus

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

Mohammed preached death, murder, and destruction by the sword. Jesus taught peace and to love our neighbor. Mohammed conjured up a fake god named allah after he crawled up out of a well in the seventh century.

Forum List

Back