Interesting reading right here.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will be the first female US president

Donald Trump's shocking victory in the 2016 presidential race caused liberals across the United States to question whether the country was indeed ready for a woman president. Since then, there has been much speculation about various female politicians and celebrities running for office, including Senator Elizabeth Warren, Senator Kamala Harris, Oprah, Michelle Obama, and others. There have even been rumours that Hillary Clinton might run again.

I, however, don't see any of these women making it to the White House. I think the first female president of the US will be New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (or AOC as she has come to be known). It may take her another six years to get there, but the youngest woman elected to the US Congress will win the presidency. Here is how and why.

Lucky for her that no education level is required.
That's a nod to the current President, I presume...

AOC has made it very clear she's not owned by the Corporations, and I somehow think that's not going to change.
She's someone who really would drain the swamp.
Trump has stocked it with piranhas, and Mueller's shooting them like fish in a barrel.

AOC has made it very clear she's not owned by the Corporations, and I somehow think that's not going to change.
Trump has stocked it with piranhas, and Mueller's shooting them like fish in a barrel.
AOL is too stupid to even realize how currently dependent she is upon corporations.
She is a moron. A reflection of the current state of higher indoctrination.

Donald Trump's shocking victory in the 2016 presidential race caused liberals across the United States to question whether the country was indeed ready for a woman president. Since then, there has been much speculation about various female politicians and celebrities running for office, including Senator Elizabeth Warren, Senator Kamala Harris, Oprah, Michelle Obama, and others. There have even been rumours that Hillary Clinton might run again.

I, however, don't see any of these women making it to the White House. I think the first female president of the US will be New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (or AOC as she has come to be known). It may take her another six years to get there, but the youngest woman elected to the US Congress will win the presidency. Here is how and why.

Attachments

• 42C51405-B1DE-4492-A625-F788590920CA-28132-0000207358353DC8.jpg
    42C51405-B1DE-4492-A625-F788590920CA-28132-0000207358353DC8.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 31

Nah. If she were POTUS she would try to implement that green shit she's pushing and bankrupt the country.

Thank God she will never be POTUS. Woman is a fucking dingbat.

I suspect that would be your representative that you just described that you voted for. Just a hunch.
No one I vote for wins where I live. They’re all democrat sheep who watch things crumble around them. Lucky for them that the fed is right next door perpetually feeding the flock while they remain oblivious or in denial.

Nah. If she were POTUS she would try to implement that green shit she's pushing and bankrupt the country.

They elected Obama...

They elected Obama...

That they did and that doofus wasted millions of tax dollars on his green crap.

Nah, I still have hopes Nikki Haley will run at some point. Carrying water for Trump in the UN hurt her some, but she's a natural born leader and maybe once her kids get a little older, she'll take the plunge. Smart woman, experienced, big cojones.

Nah, I still have hopes Nikki Haley will run at some point. Carrying water for Trump in the UN hurt her some, but she's a natural born leader and maybe once her kids get a little older, she'll take the plunge. Smart woman, experienced, big cojones.

Honestly, balls and blister don’t work so much anymore I’m thinking. Trump spreads blew the lid off the “outsider” thing. If AOC or Hailey are going to do it, it’s my opinions that they will have to sell ideas. No more debates with soft ball questions, they will have to present an idea and explaining why it’s better then anyone else’s. Hopefully anyway.

They elected Obama...

That they did and that doofus wasted millions of tax dollars on his green crap.
And now there’s an entire generation brainwashed into that crap.
We can only hope that they heed the advice of a wise mentor as Bill Walton did when he received this college graduation note from John Wooden...

"To Bill Walton, it's the things you learn after you know it all that count. John Wooden."

She may not be owned by corporations, but she will feel the voters wrath in NY over AMZ.

liar, she is manufactured, no one could possibly be that dumb and get that much traction

Honestly, balls and blister don’t work so much anymore I’m thinking. Trump spreads blew the lid off the “outsider” thing. If AOC or Hailey are going to do it, it’s my opinions that they will have to sell ideas. No more debates with soft ball questions, they will have to present an idea and explaining why it’s better then anyone else’s. Hopefully anyway.
Haley can definitely do that. It's ridiculous to even try to compare her to AOC.

Forum List

Back