A movie about Clarence Thomas "Created Equal"

Will the movie get into how Thomas benefitted from affirmative action programs targeted to poor blacks and then voted against those programs when he became a Justice?
Well if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be serving coffee to the Clinton's. Ole Bill stated that just a few years ago, he would be serving us coffee. Lol

Are you ever right
When Obama was born, many of today’s red states would have lynched his father for marrying a white woman
They didn't did they? I was actually talking about when Bill Clinton was talking to Kennedy, telling him. Just think a few years back Obama would be serving us coffee. How racist of them.

There is a puff piece docu-drama about weird little Ruthie Ginsburg and a hit piece on Clarence Thomas. It's not hard to see through H'wood's double standard.
Thomas is not in her league

What's your favorite Clarence Thomas Supreme court decision summary, opinion, whatever??

With Thurgood Marshall, there is more we can honor about him other than being the first black SC justice.....

Aside from being a token Negro to point at to wash away the conservative's long history of racism -- what else about Thomas' career do you want highlighted?

Wow, if you want an example of soft racism, this is exhibit #1.
So in other words, you can't answer the question? Got it

It really is a shame how democrats trash conservative blacks like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson. In fact, EVERY black that is ideologically opposed to the Left in any way is tarred and feathered and is an absolute disgrace. At such times, the racist roots of the democrat party that established slavery and fought to defend it, and established the KKK, are for all to behold.

Movies like this help remind us of how the Left, and their stooge media, are one in the same as I'm sure none of you have heard of this movie, and odds are if it is playing near you it will be hard to find.

"Only a few women were raped in the making of this movie"

Anita Hill.

Thomas denied all accusations against him, and no proof was offered of his guilt in those matters beyond her word.
What kind of "proof" do you think there would have been? It was his word against her word and the Senate Judiciary Committee's all male members believed him. Big shocker, right?

Witnesses? Other people accusing him of the same behavior?
Anita Hill Testimony: The Witness Not Called

Anita Hill - Wikipedia
Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[14][17] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee Chair, Democrat Joe Biden.[18]

Hill agreed to take a polygraph test. While senators and other authorities noted that polygraph results cannot be relied upon and are inadmissible in courts, Hill's results did support her statements.[19] Thomas did not take a polygraph test.

"reportedly", and they were to support credibility, not that the actions actually happened.

and I bolded the statement that matters vis a vis polygraph.

The real question is would you be willing to lose a job opportunity because someone accused you of something with the level of evidence of this accusation?

Would you take it meekly?
I wouldn't behave that way. We have argued full circle. We are back to the fact that there were witnesses waiting to testify on her behalf who were never called.
And although polygraphs are not 100% correct, they are over 90% correct if performed correctly. Law enforcement and the government use it routinely. It shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. And let's not forget that Clarence Thomas refused to take one.
Garber acknowledged that sometimes he's not after polygraph results as much as a person's reaction to the idea of taking the test. "You can tell a lot by when you talk to someone and tell them, 'We'd like you to take a polygraph,'" he said. "Or, 'Here's a way to make us believe that you're telling us the truth — take a polygraph.' You can tell a lot from a person's reaction."
Inconclusive: The truth about lie detector tests | In the Dark | APM Reports

Thomas denied all accusations against him, and no proof was offered of his guilt in those matters beyond her word.
What kind of "proof" do you think there would have been? It was his word against her word and the Senate Judiciary Committee's all male members believed him. Big shocker, right?

Anita Hill - Wikipedia
Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[14][17] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee Chair, Democrat Joe Biden.[18]

Hill agreed to take a polygraph test. While senators and other authorities noted that polygraph results cannot be relied upon and are inadmissible in courts, Hill's results did support her statements.[19] Thomas did not take a polygraph test.

"reportedly", and they were to support credibility, not that the actions actually happened.

and I bolded the statement that matters vis a vis polygraph.

The real question is would you be willing to lose a job opportunity because someone accused you of something with the level of evidence of this accusation?

Would you take it meekly?
I wouldn't behave that way. We have argued full circle. We are back to the fact that there were witnesses waiting to testify on her behalf who were never called.
And although polygraphs are not 100% correct, they are over 90% correct if performed correctly. Law enforcement and the government use it routinely. It shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. And let's not forget that Clarence Thomas refused to take one.
Garber acknowledged that sometimes he's not after polygraph results as much as a person's reaction to the idea of taking the test. "You can tell a lot by when you talk to someone and tell them, 'We'd like you to take a polygraph,'" he said. "Or, 'Here's a way to make us believe that you're telling us the truth — take a polygraph.' You can tell a lot from a person's reaction."
Inconclusive: The truth about lie detector tests | In the Dark | APM Reports

The issue is he said he didn't either. He was accused of it.

It really is a shame how democrats trash conservative blacks like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson. In fact, EVERY black that is ideologically opposed to the Left in any way is tarred and feathered and is an absolute disgrace. At such times, the racist roots of the democrat party that established slavery and fought to defend it, and established the KKK, are for all to behold.

Movies like this help remind us of how the Left, and their stooge media, are one in the same as I'm sure none of you have heard of this movie, and odds are if it is playing near you it will be hard to find.

I hear "Clarence Thomas" I think pubic hair on the Coke. He's a dirty pig. Has nothing to do with his conservatism.

Says who?

Anita Hill.

Anita Hill said he’s a dirty pig?

I hear "Clarence Thomas" I think pubic hair on the Coke. He's a dirty pig. Has nothing to do with his conservatism.

Says who?

Anita Hill.

There was no established pattern of abuse so it was likely a railroading attempt.

Anita Hill - Wikipedia

Really funny timing. Why no complaints when it allegedly happened?

What's your favorite Clarence Thomas Supreme court decision summary, opinion, whatever??

With Thurgood Marshall, there is more we can honor about him other than being the first black SC justice.....

Aside from being a token Negro to point at to wash away the conservative's long history of racism -- what else about Thomas' career do you want highlighted?

Wow, if you want an example of soft racism, this is exhibit #1.

I would call it an example of hard reality.

Will the movie get into how Thomas benefitted from affirmative action programs targeted to poor blacks and then voted against those programs when he became a Justice?
Well if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be serving coffee to the Clinton's. Ole Bill stated that just a few years ago, he would be serving us coffee. Lol

The difference is the American people elected Pres. Obama TWICE, whereas Uncle Thomas was appointed as a token.

Says who?
Anita Hill.

There was no established pattern of abuse so it was likely a railroading attempt.

Hmmm I wonder if it would have been called a railroad if Anita Hill would have been a white woman. Maybe we can ask Uncle Herman Cain.

The difference is the American people elected Pres. Obama TWICE, whereas Uncle Thomas was appointed as a token.

Typical response from a racist. It’s sad how black men see another black man who gets educated, and wants to better himself and claim he’s a race traitor, he wants to be white, he’s not being true to the streets he came from, etc......How dare a black man think for himself and not vote Democrat.......

Typical response from a racist. It’s sad how black men see another black man who gets educated, and wants to better himself and claim he’s a race traitor, he wants to be white, he’s not being true to the streets he came from, etc......How dare a black man think for himself and not vote Democrat.......

Typical response from a moron racist. There are plenty of educated black men in this country who are not boot lickers.

Typical response from a moron racist. There are plenty of educated black men in this country who are not boot lickers.

And this moron proves my point. Immediately screaming racist and deeming educated Conservative black men boot lickers. Thanks for proving me right.

And this moron proves my point. Immediately screaming racist and deeming educated Conservative black men boot lickers. Thanks for proving me right.

Make up your mind Shithead, first it was educated black men. Now it's conservative, educated men.

Clarence Thomas is apart of the Shadow government. Have you noticed that he was exempted from any of the left attacks. He used to work for Monsanto which George Soros owns most of their shares. And Clarence has been helping them out big time. He knows a lot about law. But he isn't giving Pres.Trump any good advice or help him out. Bush pushed him up the ladder as the way he pushed Bill Clinton up it. And he was also married to a Bush.

graphic image removed

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-20_18-53-21.png
    upload_2020-2-20_18-53-21.png
    65 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
Clarence Thomas is apart of the Shadow government. Have you noticed that he was exempted from any of the left attacks. He used to work for Monsanto which George Soros owns most of their shares. And Clarence has been helping them out big time. He knows a lot about law. But he isn't giving Pres.Trump any good advice or help him out. Bush pushed him up the ladder as the way he pushed Bill Clinton up it. And he was also married to a Bush.

View attachment 307848

Man you post a lot of gay stuff. Sounds like someone needs to come on out.

Hmmm I wonder if it would have been called a railroad if Anita Hill would have been a white woman. Maybe we can ask Uncle Herman Cain.
Democrats wouldn’t dare stage an accusation like that. Doesn’t jibe with their segregationist agenda.

Forum List

Back