A movie about Clarence Thomas "Created Equal"

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It really is a shame how democrats trash conservative blacks like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson. In fact, EVERY black that is ideologically opposed to the Left in any way is tarred and feathered and is an absolute disgrace. At such times, the racist roots of the democrat party that established slavery and fought to defend it, and established the KKK, are for all to behold.

Movies like this help remind us of how the Left, and their stooge media, are one in the same as I'm sure none of you have heard of this movie, and odds are if it is playing near you it will be hard to find.

It really is a shame how democrats trash conservative blacks like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson. In fact, EVERY black that is ideologically opposed to the Left in any way is tarred and feathered and is an absolute disgrace. At such times, the racist roots of the democrat party that established slavery and fought to defend it, and established the KKK, are for all to behold.

Movies like this help remind us of how the Left, and their stooge media, are one in the same as I'm sure none of you have heard of this movie, and odds are if it is playing near you it will be hard to find.

I hear "Clarence Thomas" I think pubic hair on the Coke. He's a dirty pig. Has nothing to do with his conservatism.

I hear "Clarence Thomas" I think pubic hair on the Coke. He's a dirty pig. Has nothing to do with his conservatism.

Says who?

Look at how they treat Candace Owen.

Thomas is a lightweight

Always has been

What's your favorite Clarence Thomas Supreme court decision summary, opinion, whatever??

With Thurgood Marshall, there is more we can honor about him other than being the first black SC justice.....

Aside from being a token Negro to point at to wash away the conservative's long history of racism -- what else about Thomas' career do you want highlighted?

Last edited:

Says who?

Anita Hill.

Will the movie get into how Thomas benefitted from affirmative action programs targeted to poor blacks and then voted against those programs when he became a Justice?

What's your favorite Clarence Thomas Supreme court decision summary, opinion, whatever??

With Thurgood Marshall, there is more we can honor about him other than being the first black SC justice.....

Aside from being a token Negro to point at to wash away the conservative's long history of racism -- what else about Thomas' career do you want highlighted?

Wow, if you want an example of soft racism, this is exhibit #1.

Says who?

Anita Hill.

Thomas denied all accusations against him, and no proof was offered of his guilt in those matters beyond her word.

Will the movie get into how Thomas benefitted from affirmative action programs targeted to poor blacks and then voted against those programs when he became a Justice?
Well if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be serving coffee to the Clinton's. Ole Bill stated that just a few years ago, he would be serving us coffee. Lol

Says who?

Anita Hill.

Thomas denied all accusations against him, and no proof was offered of his guilt in those matters beyond her word.

What kind of "proof" do you think there would have been? It was his word against her word and the Senate Judiciary Committee's all male members believed him. Big shocker, right?

Says who?

Anita Hill.

What kind of "proof" do you think there would have been? It was his word against her word and the Senate Judiciary Committee's all male members believed him. Big shocker, right?

Witnesses? Other people accusing him of the same behavior?

Says who?
Anita Hill.

Anita Hill Testimony: The Witness Not Called

Anita Hill - Wikipedia
Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[14][17] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee Chair, Democrat Joe Biden.[18]

Hill agreed to take a polygraph test. While senators and other authorities noted that polygraph results cannot be relied upon and are inadmissible in courts, Hill's results did support her statements.[19] Thomas did not take a polygraph test.

Anita Hill Testimony: The Witness Not Called

Anita Hill - Wikipedia
Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[14][17] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee Chair, Democrat Joe Biden.[18]

Hill agreed to take a polygraph test. While senators and other authorities noted that polygraph results cannot be relied upon and are inadmissible in courts, Hill's results did support her statements.[19] Thomas did not take a polygraph test.

"reportedly", and they were to support credibility, not that the actions actually happened.

and I bolded the statement that matters vis a vis polygraph.

The real question is would you be willing to lose a job opportunity because someone accused you of something with the level of evidence of this accusation?

Would you take it meekly?

Well if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be serving coffee to the Clinton's. Ole Bill stated that just a few years ago, he would be serving us coffee. Lol

Are you ever right
When Obama was born, many of today’s red states would have lynched his father for marrying a white woman

There is a puff piece docu-drama about weird little Ruthie Ginsburg and a hit piece on Clarence Thomas. It's not hard to see through H'wood's double standard.

Forum List

Back