A mothers rant regarding the Newtown Tragedy

Survivor benefits are not rights, they are entitlements foisted on us by idiots that think government has a say in marriage. End of this conversation and more proof that you are pro big government.

The point is you insist that government encode your position in law. It is my choice whether I accept the fact that my neighbor is an annoying asshole, or to kill him. The fact that that is my choice does not magically remove society's choice to accept my actions, or punish them. The difference between people who understand freedom and the moral responsibility it brings and those who think moral responsibility is imposed by society is so vast that the latter are not even aware it exists.

By the way, I never said you admit you are morally wrong. In fact, I specifically argued that I don't believe you ever will because you think you are good, and being good means you are not morally wrong, even when you are. I can judge you by whatever moral code I chose to use, and still come out on top of you, because I don't think the government should impose my moral code on you. I let society make up its rules, and then do whatever I think needs to be done. I suggest you ponder the first quote in my signature, you might actually grow up if understand it fully.

This whole post is pure bullshit, so I won't bother responding to most of it. As for your first paragraph? Huh?
All I stated was heterosexuals get certain benefits and that homosexuals couples do not. I am not sure how that translates me being for big government. I was stating a fact not an opinion.

They only get benefits if they engage in a government sanctioned relationship, what the fuck is your point again?

It's like talking to a wall.

Survivor benefits are not rights, they are entitlements foisted on us by idiots that think government has a say in marriage. End of this conversation and more proof that you are pro big government.

The point is you insist that government encode your position in law. It is my choice whether I accept the fact that my neighbor is an annoying asshole, or to kill him. The fact that that is my choice does not magically remove society's choice to accept my actions, or punish them. The difference between people who understand freedom and the moral responsibility it brings and those who think moral responsibility is imposed by society is so vast that the latter are not even aware it exists.

By the way, I never said you admit you are morally wrong. In fact, I specifically argued that I don't believe you ever will because you think you are good, and being good means you are not morally wrong, even when you are. I can judge you by whatever moral code I chose to use, and still come out on top of you, because I don't think the government should impose my moral code on you. I let society make up its rules, and then do whatever I think needs to be done. I suggest you ponder the first quote in my signature, you might actually grow up if understand it fully.
I will ask this....Where have I ever said I was good? :lol:
I did say I do more good in one day, then you will do in a day but other than that where have I ever said I was good?
And I am not the one who uses their religion to act morally superior on a regular basis. But what can you do? I already know you are an idiot, and really pull most of what you post out of your ass. So there is that.

In response I will ask, where the fuck did I say you said you are good?

You said I think I am good, like I stated. Which you stated in the post I quoted.

asking a teacher, who already is more than likely in debt and hampered with large classes with unruly spoiled brat children to train and carry a fire are is almost unfathomable.

If anyone is truly convinced this is the remedy to this school shooting problem needs a PET scan of their brain, you have screw's loose.

I have a child on the way come June this year, god willing. I do not want your or anyone one's guns around my child, not now, not ever. I grew up in a house with no guns, Just big ass Boxer dogs. No one died, never got robbed, we are all fine and healthy. I do respect your right to cream your undies over guns, it is your right and I want it to stay that way just keep your fucking guns and religion out of my tax payer funded schools. TYVM.

You don't think the police are the same way?

I will ask this....Where have I ever said I was good? :lol:
I did say I do more good in one day, then you will do in a day but other than that where have I ever said I was good?
And I am not the one who uses their religion to act morally superior on a regular basis. But what can you do? I already know you are an idiot, and really pull most of what you post out of your ass. So there is that.

In response I will ask, where the fuck did I say you said you are good?

You said I think I am good, like I stated. Which you stated in the post I quoted.

You do think you are good.

Well at least this cocksucker isn't lying and making shit up about other countries anymore to justify his pathetic and warped views. That's an improvement.

It's still early.

That's true but this pig is bound to lie and start embarrassing himself more than he already has tonight. He never breaks his pattern. Aside from ShootSpeeders bizarre anti-woman tirades today, bigrebnc1775 is the worst poster on the board. Can't wait for him to go into his lies on Australia and racism against Asians again. bigrebnc1775 is entertaining because reading his posts is like watching the end of Deer Hunter every night.

Aw, I was going to say it's more like listening to Mike Tyson try to explain string theory.

I love the impressions he gives of our country and our state by referring to anyone who challenges him as "shit stains". Deep.

Since the OP made mention of somebody's "80 million Moms Against the NRA" but gave no link to it I had to go do a search. Didn't find 80 million but for what it's worth I found this:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UxQMPzjioo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UxQMPzjioo[/ame]

Not sure what the "sides" are here but there you go. I'll keep looking for the other 79 million. Meanwhile, start the clock and place yer bets on how long it will take Palladin to describe this Mom as a "shit stain".

Last edited:

Let me guess, you do more good in one day than I do in a year because you are bad.

In my profession, doesn't mean I claim to be good. Bad people do good things every day.
And I do.
God dammit....and I'm in an uber-foul mood...yeah, you do, Luissa. Not just at your job, but with your beautiful little boy.

Now, I may delete this post because it totally fucks with my reputation, but, thank goodness for that foul mood because it's telling me, "Fuck it, leave the post up."

asking a teacher, who already is more than likely in debt and hampered with large classes with unruly spoiled brat children to train and carry a fire are is almost unfathomable.

If anyone is truly convinced this is the remedy to this school shooting problem needs a PET scan of their brain, you have screw's loose.

I have a child on the way come June this year, god willing. I do not want your or anyone one's guns around my child, not now, not ever. I grew up in a house with no guns, Just big ass Boxer dogs. No one died, never got robbed, we are all fine and healthy. I do respect your right to cream your undies over guns, it is your right and I want it to stay that way just keep your fucking guns and religion out of my tax payer funded schools. TYVM.

This would have to rate as one of your most intelligent, meaningful posts.

This would have to rate as one of your most intelligent, meaningful posts.

Just following your great examples.:clap2:
When you can't debunk the information you attack the person.

Last edited:
This thread is in response to starkeys asinine robo post about 80 million moms against the NRA. I REALIZE THIS IS JUST ONE MOTHER BUT THERE ARE MANY MANY MORE MOTHERS WHO ARE JUST LIKE THIS MOTHER.

A Mother's rant regarding the Newtown Tragedy December 2012 - YouTube
Her rant is quite rational. Kids in most public schools are nothing but sitting ducks, as we know.

I hope many view this video.

Yes there is plenty of truth to what she has said.
I have the same opinion as she does on many things she talked about.
Like Camera's making you safe? How in the hell do cameras make you safe?
And the green sheet of paper under the door.

The schools are supposed to be managed by intelligent people. Right now at least for the school system her children are enrolled in, they aren't looking very smart.

It's still early.

That's true but this pig is bound to lie and start embarrassing himself more than he already has tonight. He never breaks his pattern. Aside from ShootSpeeders bizarre anti-woman tirades today, bigrebnc1775 is the worst poster on the board. Can't wait for him to go into his lies on Australia and racism against Asians again. bigrebnc1775 is entertaining because reading his posts is like watching the end of Deer Hunter every night.

Aw, I was going to say it's more like listening to Mike Tyson try to explain string theory.

I love the impressions he gives of our country and our state by referring to anyone who challenges him as "shit stains". Deep.

Since the OP made mention of somebody's "80 million Moms Against the NRA" but gave no link to it I had to go do a search. Didn't find 80 million but for what it's worth I found this:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UxQMPzjioo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UxQMPzjioo[/ame]

Not sure what the "sides" are here but there you go. I'll keep looking for the other 79 million. Meanwhile, start the clock and place yer bets on how long it will take Palladin to describe this Mom as a "shit stain".

Both you and that other piece of shit have a problem with the truth. he';s just a worthless shit stain.

And you are trying to say I am not good?
I am not saying I disagree just wondering what your reasoning is. Because I am not good by your standards?

I am not saying I disagree just wondering what your reasoning is. Because I am not good by your standards?

There you go again, do you have some sort of obsessive need to put words in my mouth?

There is an endless list of people who thought they were good who ended up being judged evil because they decided to impose their brand of good on others. The most obvious would be the Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici, AKA the Knights Templar. The people who think they are good are the ones that are the most dangerous.

There you go again, do you have some sort of obsessive need to put words in my mouth?

There is an endless list of people who thought they were good who ended up being judged evil because they decided to impose their brand of good on others. The most obvious would be the Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici, AKA the Knights Templar. The people who think they are good are the ones that are the most dangerous.

No, I am trying to understand what the F you are even talking about.
But then of course you claim I put words in your mouth then bring up people who were judge evil. Plus you claim I think I am good.
Do you take drugs?

Forum List

Back