A Mother Goes Off On The School Board And Devastates Them

I bet she gives her kids new iPhones every year so they can be just like all the other kids.

Her extremist politics has become more important to her than her children.

And of course she's completely taken in by the god delusions.

This is the exact opposite of the kind of people who can make change for the better.
Take care of Canada, duck. You've got your hands more than full with that task. You have no standing in American policies so just STFU.

Instead of more extremism, Americans need to look to successes in foreign countries. Can we turn this into a productive discussion instead of 'some' Americans fearing learning something that doesn't suit their dogma?

Instead of more extremism, Americans need to look to successes in foreign countries. Can we turn this into a productive discussion instead of 'some' Americans fearing learning something that doesn't suit their dogma?
Your advice is worth exactly what we pay for it, duck. I don't recall any American on this board asking for your advice. Take the hint

Everybody needs to watch this short video.
If you have children in school you especially need to see this.

Did she vote in the last school board election? Does she even live in the district? School boards are typically just local people, so they should really cut the us/them crap (unless again they don't have kids or don't even live there).

Your advice is worth exactly what we pay for it, duck. I don't recall any American on this board asking for your advice. Take the hint
Do you think that this 'mother's' extreme rightist attitude is going to help the poisoned American mindset of hating, or is it going to just make things worse?
I asked if I as a Canadian could comment and I was granted permission. Please try to be tolerant of the opinions of others.

Did she vote in the last school board election? Does she even live in the district? School boards are typically just local people, so they should really cut the us/them crap (unless again they don't have kids or don't even live there).
So you're saying what she said doesn't count?

Leave it up to you to make that silly claim.

What she said applies to all of us. Not just her school system.

I asked if I as a Canadian could comment and I was granted permission.
Linkie, duck.
Do you think that this 'mother's' extreme rightist attitude
It is none of your business what I think, duck. You're a commie meddling in US political discussions. You know, what the democrats have been saying is ILLEGAL for foreigners to do. STFU, you don't have enough intelligence to be part of the discussion.

Her extremist politics has become more important to her than her children.
And of course she's completely taken in by the god delusions.
This is the exact opposite of the kind of people who can make change for the better.

What a fallen and degenerate world that we live in, when anyone, even a subject/slave of Canaduh, can, with a straight face, call any of what that woman had to say, “extremist politics”.

So you're saying what she said doesn't count?
No. I asked if she had voted or attended meetings before or if this is just the latest Klan Mom's for Liberty outrage du jour? because guess what, before that school meetings (which I attended when kids were in school) aren't about that stupid shit. They are about funding issues and other boring ass stuff. Have you ever been to one? Did you even have kids?
What she said applies to all of us. Not just her school system.
Being that she was just bitching about gayz, not it doesn't. If she doesn't have kids there, it doesn't even matter for the school district.

Forum List

Back