Parents turned into the FBI by their children's school

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Two mothers accused an Ohio private school of launching a retaliation campaign against them and their children after they questioned the school's leftist curriculum, the parents' lawsuit alleges.

Amy Gonzalez and Andrea Gross told Fox News Digital that Columbus Academy reported them to the FBI as "dangerous to the health and wellbeing of the entire Academy community" and attempted to destroy their reputation.

The mothers' complaint, filed on June 12, alleged that the school's administration overreacted to their questions regarding critical race theory curriculum and other instruction the parents believed was "indoctrination."

"And so when I say an overreaction, I mean an overreaction of calling the police on us, alerting almost 900 faculty members that they had alerted the FBI that we were dangerous. Just things that were so far beyond the pale that it would lead one to ask why? Why is the reaction so extreme?"

Why is the response so extreme they ask? Joe Biden started this by telling schools to alert the FBI if any parents have issues with Left wing curriculum and present them as domestic terrorists, much like those protesting at the capital became coup insurgents.

They are without a country now as are those who dare to question the powers that be

th

Hello, FBI? Parents are questioning our CRT!
Meanwhile in Chicago
141125012753-45-ferguson-reaction-1124-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I think there is no question that teachers and adminstrators are becoming increasingly more radicalized and a serious threat to children

And its far worse than just a few isolated wackos

We need cameras in the classrooms to monitor these teachers

Two mothers accused an Ohio private school of launching a retaliation campaign against them and their children after they questioned the school's leftist curriculum, the parents' lawsuit alleges.

Amy Gonzalez and Andrea Gross told Fox News Digital that Columbus Academy reported them to the FBI as "dangerous to the health and wellbeing of the entire Academy community" and attempted to destroy their reputation.

The mothers' complaint, filed on June 12, alleged that the school's administration overreacted to their questions regarding critical race theory curriculum and other instruction the parents believed was "indoctrination."

"And so when I say an overreaction, I mean an overreaction of calling the police on us, alerting almost 900 faculty members that they had alerted the FBI that we were dangerous. Just things that were so far beyond the pale that it would lead one to ask why? Why is the reaction so extreme?"

Why is the response so extreme they ask? Joe Biden started this by telling schools to alert the FBI if any parents have issues with Left wing curriculum and present them as domestic terrorists, much like those protesting at the capital became coup insurgents.

They are without a country now as are those who dare to question the powers that be
Private schools, their rules. If the ladies didn't like the school, the curriculum or the teachers, they would have been better off pulling their kids out of the school, or even better, checking out the school, before sending their kids to it. I don't know what was said or how they approached them, but it was enough to upset somebody (probably more than one) at the school. I figure if public school, you have a beef, but private school, you are free to spend your money somewhere else.

Private schools, their rules. If the ladies didn't like the school, the curriculum or the teachers, they would have been better off pulling their kids out of the school, or even better, checking out the school, before sending their kids to it. I don't know what was said or how they approached them, but it was enough to upset somebody (probably more than one) at the school. I figure if public school, you have a beef, but private school, you are free to spend your money somewhere else.
Right, conservative parents have no place to send their kids now.

Imagine all the thousands of dollars they paid to educate their kids their and be treated like this

If I were the one lady with a Hispanic name, I would start to question how racist the school is

Wink, wink.

In fact, both parents were women. Sounds like they are misogynic if you ask me..

How come the article doesn't share the schools side of events? What did these mom's do?

Very one sided article made for click bait revenue from riled Trump humpers.

They thank you for your blind support.

My guess is that the school wasn’t really teaching CRT and the mothers engaged in stochastic terrorism, when their complaints weren’t taken seriously enough to their minds. Why else would the FBI care? There must be more to it, but you won’t get it from The Blaze.

My guess is that the school wasn’t really teaching CRT and the mothers engaged in stochastic terrorism, when their complaints weren’t taken seriously enough to their minds. Why else would the FBI care? There must be more to it, but you won’t get it from The Blaze.
Exactly. The perfect article for the enraged right. One side of the story, make a narrative and move on.

I think there is no question that teachers and adminstrators are becoming increasingly more radicalized and a serious threat to children

And its far worse than just a few isolated wackos

We need cameras in the classrooms to monitor these teachers
We need to get our kids OUT of these gov't schools!!! You would be amazed at how much better other options are to the gov't propaganda mills.

Leave it to a leftard to put the onus on the victims. White 666 is confused, not knowing that the government should be working for our benefit and not some far-out liberal, woke or hated CRT agenda.

How come the article doesn't share the schools side of events? What did these mom's do?

Very one sided article made for click bait revenue from riled Trump humpers.

They thank you for your blind support.
If I were the school and I was overreacting, I would not tell anyone my side, or I would make something up.

A better question is, what type of threat did two women as parents pose to the school to warrant calling BOTH the FBI and law enforcement?

In fact, I wonder how many law-abiding middle-aged women have been threats to society over the years per FBI history.

Last edited:

This situation is not surprising as elitists such as this schoolboard in question are employing are generally locked into the religion of authoritarianism. Private schools/home schooling(if affordable) are the current short term answer to this problem. Parents need to inform their federal Representatives in the lower House that they desire for congress to abolish the Dept. of Education. If this was successfully completed then public education would be returned to the states where parental control COULD be more assertive, Unfortunately politics would make the abolishment of the D.O.E. a very difficult proposition.

These kids wll be so indoctrinated and mush for brains by the time their educational years are over that they will know just enough Mandarin to ask "what do you need boss"?

This situation is not surprising as elitists such as this schoolboard in question are employing are generally locked into the religion of authoritarianism. Private schools/home schooling(if affordable) are the current short term answer to this problem. Parents need to inform their federal Representatives in the lower House that they desire for congress to abolish the Dept. of Education. If this was successfully completed then public education would be returned to the states where parental control COULD be more assertive, Unfortunately politics would make the abolishment of the D.O.E. a very difficult proposition.
It WAS a private school! :eusa_doh:

There has to be more to this story. Would a private school, (I would guess with the attendant high fees), turn on fee-paying parents willy-nilly?

Nope. There must have been some provocations. I'll bet if we dig deeper, one or more parents would have brandished a weapon or some such threat.

If I were the school and I was overreacting, I would not tell anyone my side, or I would make something up.
They did tell their side. Your hyper partison source chose to leave it out because you are easier to make angry without it.

I side with the school on this one.

Read the first "scribd" document that your bias source chose not to include and you chose the not even question.

Forum List

Back