New Trans School in Connecticut

Proud Academy | Proud Academy, Inc.

It's only for 7th and 8th graders.

I bet it is expensive.

Never knew there were so many homosexuals having so hard a time just getting an education or growing up in a world where sexual orientation isn't even on the curriculum that they need special schools surrounded by other gays!

When I went to school, We learned reading, writing, math, geography, science and history.

What will these people do once back out in the real world when they find out the rest of the world, at least 88% of it is straight!

Proud Academy | Proud Academy, Inc.
It's only for 7th and 8th graders.
I bet it is expensive.

Supply and demand being what it is, the price will surely end up being driven by all those parents with children, far in excess of what this school will be able to accommodate, who are eager to have their children groomed and brainwashed and made into fucked-up sexual deviants and/or made into easy prey for other sexual deviants.

Maybe they should dig up the rotting corpse of Jeff Epstein, get a witch doctor to animate him into a zombie, and appoint him as headmaster.

This school is not just for Homosexuals, it is also for straight boys. Says it right here.
Screenshot from 2023-06-26 02-19-23.png

Forum List

Back