A Moore win may have serious economic setbacks for Alabama

ARe you really prepared for the day when we normal people have had enough of your shit?

Well, I'm really "shaking" in my bedroom slippers at your threats....LOL

Was that a threat?

You're gloating at the idea of causing harm to your fellow Americans.

Do you think that kind of shit is never going to have consequences?

These damn media elites from DC and NYC just don't understand Alabama. And it shows in their snickering, condescending coverage of Roy Moore and his supporters. We live in two America's.

How would a Moore win impact on the decision of large companies to relocate to Alabama and employ Alabamans???

The Daily 202: Alabama’s desire not to be embarrassed may be the best thing going for Doug Jones

A stark class divide has emerged in the Senate race, as elites worry about Roy Moore’s effect on business.

PC companies that are not profitable would avert Alabama, a blessing.

Those companies that believe in first world values and put function before social justice could not wait to get in.

You're gloating at the idea of causing harm to your fellow Americans.

Moron........I am not causing harm to my fellow Americans by refusing to join the Trump CULT as you have.......

You were gloating at the idea that people like you would punish Alabama, causing them economic harm.

Your hatred of your fellow Americans is tearing this nation apart.

Someday, your hate will come back on you.

You were gloating at the idea that people like you would punish Alabama, causing them economic harm.

Moron.........if any company chooses to relocate to AL, they would be leaving another part of the country.......does that harm other Americans???

Look, give it a fucking rest and see if AL economically shot itself in the foot or not.

Moron.........if any company chooses to relocate to AL, they would be leaving another part of the country.......does that harm other Americans???

I'm sure the people of Alabama who lose jobs because of lefties like you, will be really mollified at the idea that those jobs have gone to good little dems in other states.

YOu are gloating at the idea that liberals are making their professional decisions, not on the actual economic reasons they should be,

but on political reasons, in order to fuck conservatives.

Such economic warfare hurts people, really hurts them.

Someday, these people you laugh at, are going to start pushing back.

Jones has no appeal to the voters of Alabama so he has to rely on personal smears, unfounded allegations, and scare tactics. A typical Democratic campaign.

Why does Fox Noise have him up by 10 points then?
Why was Roy Moore fired from the Alabama SC twice?
Twice-Fired State Supreme Court Justice Wins Alabama Primary — Here's What You Need To Know
What you need to know is that Roy Moore was removed from the bench twice and each time the voters put him back.
The voters put him back the 2nd time he was kicked off?
But that being said....obviously, Alabama voters don't expect him to keep his oath of office to follow the Constitution....he didn't twice before.

I'm sure the people of Alabama who lose jobs because of lefties like you, will be really mollified at the idea that those jobs have gone to good little dems in other states.

YOu are gloating at the idea that liberals are making their professional decisions, not on the actual economic reasons they should be,

You have something against the free market?

That is not the Free Market.

That is assholes on parade.

Ah...obviously you are unaware of the definition of "Free Market".

Ah...obviously you are unaware of the definition of "Free Market".

Am I? Lets look

free mar·ket
ˈˌfrē ˈmärkət/
noun
  1. an economic system in which prices are determined by unrestricted competition between privately owned businesses.

NOpe. JUst as I thought.

IN the scenario of the OP, "prices" are being determined by piece of shit lefties fucking people for no reason.

Why does Fox Noise have him up by 10 points then?
Why was Roy Moore fired from the Alabama SC twice?
Twice-Fired State Supreme Court Justice Wins Alabama Primary — Here's What You Need To Know
What you need to know is that Roy Moore was removed from the bench twice and each time the voters put him back.
Sounds like the voters that put him back were morons. How many children had he molested at that point? I hope they realize they have condoned him raping children.
It isn't so much that Moore never molested any children. He hasn't no matter how many people say he did with no proof whatsoever. That is all beside the point. The real point is the people of Alabama don't believe it. The disconnect is, idiots saying Roy Moore molested children and is a baby raper. The People answer back "we don't believe you. "

Now come up with some proof other than the way your balls feel when you scratch. Or, learn what "you are not believed no matter what you say. " really means.
Of course he has molested children. We even have proof. There is a woman that got molested by Pedo Moore when she was 14. Its not that the people dont believe it. They support and condone that type of behavior in that area of the country.

Why haven't the Police arrested Moore?

If he did what they say he did...that's a crime. Why hasn't he been
arrested?
You're wasting your time. Idiots don't understand logic.

arrested?

Ahhhhh a Hillary Clinton defender????.............
That's "mighty white of you" ......as most Alabamans surely would say......

You really think that a corporation choosing to put operations in a state other than Alabama isn't a free market decision?

Sounds like the voters that put him back were morons. How many children had he molested at that point? I hope they realize they have condoned him raping children.
It isn't so much that Moore never molested any children. He hasn't no matter how many people say he did with no proof whatsoever. That is all beside the point. The real point is the people of Alabama don't believe it. The disconnect is, idiots saying Roy Moore molested children and is a baby raper. The People answer back "we don't believe you. "

Now come up with some proof other than the way your balls feel when you scratch. Or, learn what "you are not believed no matter what you say. " really means.
Of course he has molested children. We even have proof. There is a woman that got molested by Pedo Moore when she was 14. Its not that the people dont believe it. They support and condone that type of behavior in that area of the country.

arrested?
You're wasting your time. Idiots don't understand logic.

I enjoy watching the smoke billow out of their ears

Forum List

Back