A Moore win may have serious economic setbacks for Alabama

Jones has no appeal to the voters of Alabama so he has to rely on personal smears, unfounded allegations, and scare tactics. A typical Democratic campaign.

Why does Fox Noise have him up by 10 points then?
Why was Roy Moore fired from the Alabama SC twice?
Twice-Fired State Supreme Court Justice Wins Alabama Primary — Here's What You Need To Know
What you need to know is that Roy Moore was removed from the bench twice and each time the voters put him back.
Sounds like the voters that put him back were morons. How many children had he molested at that point? I hope they realize they have condoned him raping children.
It isn't so much that Moore never molested any children. He hasn't no matter how many people say he did with no proof whatsoever. That is all beside the point. The real point is the people of Alabama don't believe it. The disconnect is, idiots saying Roy Moore molested children and is a baby raper. The People answer back "we don't believe you. "

Now come up with some proof other than the way your balls feel when you scratch. Or, learn what "you are not believed no matter what you say. " really means.
Of course he has molested children. We even have proof. There is a woman that got molested by Pedo Moore when she was 14. Its not that the people dont believe it. They support and condone that type of behavior in that area of the country.

I'm not sure if I can buy the argument of corporate selectivity. Except for google and all the new wave leftist political corporations. As for the article its a hurling piece of tossing democrat party homework shit hurling 'non-educated' and replacing radicalization, sexual and narcotics mishaps with 'educated'.

How would a Moore win impact on the decision of large companies to relocate to Alabama and employ Alabamans???

The Daily 202: Alabama’s desire not to be embarrassed may be the best thing going for Doug Jones

A stark class divide has emerged in the Senate race, as elites worry about Roy Moore’s effect on business.
I wanna see Moore win just to watch you and some others go apoplectic over it.

Typical right winger. Care more about fighting who you think is your enemy than you do about the country.

How many times haven't you wanted to leave?

I'm not sure if I can buy the argument of corporate selectivity. Except for google and all the new wave leftist political corporations. As for the article its a hurling piece of tossing democrat party homework shit hurling 'non-educated' and replacing radicalization, sexual and narcotics mishaps with 'educated'.

Try again, only with something understandable this time. That pile of words makes no sense.

Try again, only with something understandable this time. That pile of words makes no sense.

Then you can't read. Scrub in your sh*t and voice it out loud like a toddler.

Jones has no appeal to the voters of Alabama so he has to rely on personal smears, unfounded allegations, and scare tactics. A typical Democratic campaign.

Twice-Fired State Supreme Court Justice Wins Alabama Primary — Here's What You Need To Know
What you need to know is that Roy Moore was removed from the bench twice and each time the voters put him back.
Sounds like the voters that put him back were morons. How many children had he molested at that point? I hope they realize they have condoned him raping children.
It isn't so much that Moore never molested any children. He hasn't no matter how many people say he did with no proof whatsoever. That is all beside the point. The real point is the people of Alabama don't believe it. The disconnect is, idiots saying Roy Moore molested children and is a baby raper. The People answer back "we don't believe you. "

Now come up with some proof other than the way your balls feel when you scratch. Or, learn what "you are not believed no matter what you say. " really means.
Of course he has molested children. We even have proof. There is a woman that got molested by Pedo Moore when she was 14. Its not that the people dont believe it. They support and condone that type of behavior in that area of the country.
14 is not a child molester. Whether the people of Alabama support and condone that behavior is meaningless since they believe the 53 year old woman to be a liar. Perhaps the passage of time has caused her to read more into a passing glance than was actually there.

Yeah, when the Homos decided to go after Chic fil A for the CEO being against homos getting married, the economic impact was that Chic fil A made a very good year of profits. Liberals never learn to shut the fuck up when it comes to what NORMAL citizens want... and they don't want corrupt liberal, racist, bigots as their representatives....

This is totally the same thing, bruh..... no, really

14 is not a child molester. Whether the people of Alabama support and condone that behavior is meaningless since they believe the 53 year old woman to be a liar. Perhaps the passage of time has caused her to read more into a passing glance than was actually there.

A passing glance?

"I'm sorry I accused you of putting my hand on your dick. It was probably more like a passing glance I mistook for my hand on your dick."

:lol:

Here's a guy who was removed twice as a judge for activities that he knew from the git-go were unconstitutional, there are questions as to his financial activities, more than one person has accused him of inappropriate sexual behavior toward teenagers (can you imagine what the reaction would be if similar accusations were brought by now-middle-aged men?), and he helped prepare a course suggesting that half the population should exclude themselves from running for political office in a democratic republic because they don't have a penis.
All of these items go to the question of character, and his election would signal to the nation that the people of Alabama just don't care, which would hardly attract more people and business to the state.

Why haven't the Police arrested Moore?

If he did what they say he did...that's a crime. Why hasn't he been
arrested?

Who the fuck is Nat4900 that thinks he knows something? It is fascinating how much he actually does not know! Jesus fucking Christ.

If Moore wins, I want to see those congratulatory pictures with hugs and kisses, between Moore and

a. Trump and Pence
b. Sen. Shelby
c. other republican senators
d.fellow senate committee members
e. elected women's caucuses

LOL
A Trump/ Moore picture together would reap huge rewards for the democrats next year. Just superimpose the faces of their 26 victims onto the picture.
Here's your GOP.
How ya like them?

Roy Moore and Donald Trump counts on your stupidity and zero critical thinking skills and you never disappoint.

`
`

Anecdotal - Yesterday, I was in a hospital waiting room for close to an hour. I usually don't watch TV but aside from the old magazines, they had MSNBC news on the screen, so I watched it. There was a program on, with a panel, discussing Moore and the election. In it, there was some guy representing private interests that want to invest in starting factories and business in Alabama. I didn't catch his name but he did mention, among other things, that if the state elects Moore for the senate, it would jeopardize current and future investments in Alabama.

Why haven't the Police arrested Moore?

If he did what they say he did...that's a crime. Why hasn't he been
arrested?
Hitlery allowed 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi, and all you heard from the left is "where is the convictions". Now with Roy Moore, it is all about the seriousness of the charge, not the "convictions" since he is a Republican. Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all...

Roy Moore and Donald Trump counts on your stupidity and zero critical thinking skills and you never disappoint.
Says the goose stepping, kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful, lickspittle, liberal...

th0AT5P1R3.jpg

I wanna see Moore win just to watch you and some others go apoplectic over it.

Actually, I am a chess player......I WANT for Moore to win just to see how republicans can handle this racist and xenophobic idiot in their midst......

I want to see how many republicans will want to have a picture taken with Moore

I want to see McConnell welcoming Moore with a hug

I want to see what committees Moore will sit in and if he will wave his little gun during State of the Union addresses.....

Don't you also want to see that, Ty???

Republicans should be hoping Moore loses; Democrats should be hoping he wins.

EVERY democrat candidate in next year's midterm elections, will be asking his or her opponent, "so, what do you think of Moore sitting on YOUR side of the aisle?"

Forum List

Back