This is why Roy Moore needs to win the Senate Seat...our country may be in the balance....

Wow just wow the lengths you willing to go to have your kind in power. Are you guys conservatives? How can you be?
You're absolutely right Issa, they aren't conservatives at all. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

What they are is a bunch of rabid far rightwing, power-struck reactionary hacks.
When I first moved to the US I learned that the right portray themselves as the protectors of Christianity, decency, values, morals, ect...going forward the biggest scums, racists, rapists, arrogants POS were mostly so called conservatives.
They elected am adulterer, conman, bully, a narcisist to the highest office in the land. And yet they bash the left for their secular approach. I call this the summit of hypocrisy.

You rwnj’s are fucking sick in the head.
Yes troll, thinking people are innocent until proven guilty is sick.
Presumption of innocence is legal theory whose boundaries extend no further than a courtroom. There is no such presumption in the court of public opinion.
So does winning the election equate to being found innocent in the court of public opinion that counts — the voters of Alabama?
Does having no actual confirmed proof he did what they claim mean he is guilty in the court of public opinion?

That yearbook thing....

I asked if there was any actual proof that was confirmed and I did not get an answer. If there is proof that happened 40 years ago, and for whatever reason this woman decided to reveal this now, right before these particular elections, then fine. Lets get rid of him.

How about the lies that are confirmed by the accusers mother? What about those?

Presumption of innocence is legal theory whose boundaries extend no further than a courtroom. There is no such presumption in the court of public opinion.
So does winning the election equate to being found innocent in the court of public opinion that counts — the voters of Alabama?
Does having no actual confirmed proof he did what they claim mean he is guilty in the court of public opinion?

That yearbook thing....

I asked if there was any actual proof that was confirmed and I did not get an answer. If there is proof that happened 40 years ago, and for whatever reason this woman decided to reveal this now, right before these particular elections, then fine. Lets get rid of him.

Why are you ignoring my question by asking a different question?

That yearbook thing....

Do you know what rhetorical questions are?

Your color blindness is effecting you in other ways.

Yep...this writer sets out the problem if Moore loses the race and it is bigger than people think. You may hate Trump, but giving democrats power will destroy the country......

For me, it is about the Supreme Court......all of our freedoms are on the line there.....ginsburg and kennedy likely can't hold out for another 7 years.....and we are in a position to have actual, conservative, constitutionalist justices on the court......

Why Roy Moore and Tax Cuts Matter

Elections have consequences. Suppose the House flips to Democrat control? If it does, you can bet that they will vote to impeach President Trump on day one. Articles of impeachment, however nonsensical, have already been drawn up.

Unlike the Republicans who promised to repeal Obamacare on day one, the Democrats won’t dither. This will be a campaign promise the Democrats will honor. Before the end of January 2018, the Senate will be gearing up for an impeachment trial.

Will the Senate flip? Less likely but every seat counts, even in Alabama.

Two-thirds of the Senate must convict and remove a president. Which is why every vote matters. Even Roy Moore’s. It’s not inconceivable to find 15-20 NeverTrump GOP Senators voting to remove Trump from the White House. McCain, if healthy enough, would vote that way. Moore would not. His current electoral opponent Doug Jones undoubtedly would.

The Senate trial would drag on, much like the Robert Mueller Russia collusion investigation, casting a cloud over the White House and any Trump initiatives.

Even if not removed from office, Trump’s term would effectively be over. Judicial appointments, especially to the Supreme Court would be held up under the premise that a president who may soon be removed from office shouldn’t be making lifetime appointments to the bench.

Same with any significant legislation. Trump would be placed in a box that even his force of personality couldn’t overcome.

Could an impeached President Trump win a second term? Would he even try? Why would he bother? Who follows Trump? Third time’s the charm for Hillary? Handsy Joe Biden? Al Franken, if he skates on his predatory activities as Bill Clinton did? Pocahontas Warren?

This is make or break time for the GOP. Can they get their act together and get something done after a year of shooting blanks? Will the GOP work to defeat Roy Moore over 40-year-old dodgy allegations? Giving another Senate seat to the Democrats?

maybe only trump loons thinks the US should be the country of child molesters.

creep

That yearbook thing....

you'll believe any garbage spewed about someone with a D after their name but don't believe the women who come forward about a creepy child molester

let us know again what part of you is moral

That yearbook thing....

Do you know what rhetorical questions are?

Your color blindness is effecting you in other ways.

Yes I know.
I know the one I asked was not rhetorical.

Yep...this writer sets out the problem if Moore loses the race and it is bigger than people think. You may hate Trump, but giving democrats power will destroy the country......

For me, it is about the Supreme Court......all of our freedoms are on the line there.....ginsburg and kennedy likely can't hold out for another 7 years.....and we are in a position to have actual, conservative, constitutionalist justices on the court......

Elections have consequences. Suppose the House flips to Democrat control? If it does, you can bet that they will vote to impeach President Trump on day one. Articles of impeachment, however nonsensical, have already been drawn up.

Unlike the Republicans who promised to repeal Obamacare on day one, the Democrats won’t dither. This will be a campaign promise the Democrats will honor. Before the end of January 2018, the Senate will be gearing up for an impeachment trial.

Two-thirds of the Senate must convict and remove a president. Which is why every vote matters. Even Roy Moore’s. It’s not inconceivable to find 15-20 NeverTrump GOP Senators voting to remove Trump from the White House. McCain, if healthy enough, would vote that way. Moore would not. His current electoral opponent Doug Jones undoubtedly would.

The Senate trial would drag on, much like the Robert Mueller Russia collusion investigation, casting a cloud over the White House and any Trump initiatives.

Even if not removed from office, Trump’s term would effectively be over. Judicial appointments, especially to the Supreme Court would be held up under the premise that a president who may soon be removed from office shouldn’t be making lifetime appointments to the bench.

Same with any significant legislation. Trump would be placed in a box that even his force of personality couldn’t overcome.

Could an impeached President Trump win a second term? Would he even try? Why would he bother? Who follows Trump? Third time’s the charm for Hillary? Handsy Joe Biden? Al Franken, if he skates on his predatory activities as Bill Clinton did? Pocahontas Warren?

This is make or break time for the GOP. Can they get their act together and get something done after a year of shooting blanks? Will the GOP work to defeat Roy Moore over 40-year-old dodgy allegations? Giving another Senate seat to the Democrats?

creep

The child molesters fill your ranks, not ours.......

Every single left wing institution in the country is filled with sexual predators...hollywood, journalism, the democrat party, and you have the balls to blame republicans for one vote for a guy who has allegations made against him just before an important election? Allegations that can't be proven or defended against? Every main stream left wing journalist seems to be a sexual predator, dittos their hollywood supporters and of course, the democrat party leadership.....

Get back to us after you clean and sanitize your own house......which will be never...since you actually believe it is a perk for male democrats as long as they vote to allow democrat women to kill their unborn babies....

`
`

Nothing says I love you Jesus more than sending a pedophile to the US congress.

Who is the pedophile.....at this point nothing has been proven, and the allegations are far from definitive....what we have are allegations made right before a crucial election which would give a republican Senate seat in a Republican state to a democrat who was going to lose....

Every single left wing institution in the country is filled with sexual predators...hollywood, journalism, the democrat party, and you have the balls to blame republicans for one vote for a guy who has allegations made against him just before an important election? Allegations that can't be proven or defended against? Every main stream left wing journalist seems to be a sexual predator, dittos their hollywood supporters and of course, the democrat party leadership.....

Get back to us after you clean and sanitize your own house......which will be never...since you actually believe it is a perk for male democrats as long as they vote to allow democrat women to kill their unborn babies....

I don’t believe there is a paradigm of innocence/guilt in a situation like this. There is scant evidence he did what he’s accused of and no testing of the evidence available. If Moore loses, it’s probably reasonable to attribute it to many voters believing he’s guilty to some extent given he was so far ahead in the polls before this broke. By the same token, if Moore wins, I don’t know that there is any way of measuring how many of his voters believed he was innocent versus how many believed he could have committed those offenses but give him the benefit of the doubt versus how many believe he’s guilty but don’t care and vote for him anyway.

That yearbook thing....

Nothing has been confirmed. The accusations against Moore have not been; neither have any “lies” by any of the parties involved.

creep

The child molesters fill your ranks, not ours.......

Oh, for fuck’s sake. :eusa_doh:

Here we go again...

• Andrew Buhr
    Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
  • Armando Tebano
    Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.
  • Beverly Russell
    Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
  • Bobby Stumbo
    Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.
  • Brent K. Schepp
    Republican Brent K. Schepp who is seeking election to the Kane County Board in November has been charged with sexually abusing two girls. He was named in a 26-count criminal indictment announced Friday by Kane County State’s Atty. John Barsanti. The charges are 14 counts of criminal sexual assault, 10 counts of criminal sexual abuse and two counts of unlawful delivery of alcohol to a minor. Prosecutors said Schepp knew his victims, who are now 15 and 16. The alleged abuse occurred last year between June and December. Bond is set at $75,000. Schepp faces a minimum sentence of 34 years in prison if convicted. Schepp is the Republican candidate in the race for an open County Board seat based in Aurora.Candidate indicted on child sex charges
  • Brian J. Doyle
    Republican Brian J. Doyle, 55, deputy press secretary for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security was arrested Tuesday, April 04, 2006, for using the Internet to seduce what he thought was a teenage girl, authorities said. He was arrested in Maryland where he lives on charges of use of a computer to seduce a child and transmission of harmful material to a minor. The charges were issued out of Polk County, Fla.
  • Carey Lee Cramer
    Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was charged with molesting his 9-year old step-daughter after including her in an anti-Gore television commercial.
  • Cary Lee Cramer
    A South Texas jury has found a 44-year-old REPUBLICAN political consultant guilty of four counts involving the sexual molestation of children. The 44-year-old CARY LEE CRAMER was convicted of one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, two of indecency with a child by contact and one of indecency with a child by exposure. Cramer, who now lives in Tucson, Ariz., gained national attention during the 2000 presidential election. His McAllen company created a TV ad accusing the Clinton-Gore administration of giving away nuclear technology to China in exchange for campaign contributions. Cramer faces a maximum of 149 years in prison for the four felony charges.
  • Craig J. Spence
    Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
  • Dan Crane
    Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
  • David Swartz
    Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
  • Dennis Hastert
    Republican House Speaker Dennis Hastert was arrested and pleaded guilty last year to structuring money transactions to evade reporting where he took massive amounts of funds to cover up sex crimes with underage boys. It has since been discovered that he molested and raped several young boys while employed as a wrestling coach and teacher in Yorkville, Illinois.
  • Dennis L. Rader
    Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.
  • Donald "Buz" Lukens
    Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail. A girl he was accused of sleeping with since she was 13.
  • Earl "Butch" Kimmerling
    Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
  • Edison Misla Aldarondo
    Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
  • Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr.
    Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
  • Harvey Pitt
    Harvey Pitt, SEC Chief under George W. Bush until he was forced to resign in 2002. Worked for New Frontier Media, a firm which distributed teen sex videos.
  • Howard L. Brooks
    Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
  • Howard Scott Heldreth
    Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
  • Jack W. Gardner
    Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
  • Jeffrey Patti
    Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
  • Jerry Sandusky
    Republican Jerry Sandusky was arrested and charged with 52 counts of sexual abuse of young boys over a 15-year period from 1994 to 2009. On June 22, 2012, Sandusky was found guilty on 45 of the 48 remaining charges and was sentenced on October 9, 2012 to 30 to 60 years in prison.
  • John Allen Burt
    Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.
  • John Butler
    Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.
  • John Collins
    Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.
  • John R. Curtain
    Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.
  • John Gosek
    Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.
  • John Hathaway
    Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
  • John R. Curtain
    Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.
  • Jon Grunseth
    Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
  • Jon Matthews
    Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.
  • Keith Westmoreland
    Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
  • Keola Childs
    Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
  • Kevin Coan
    Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
  • Larry Dale Floyd
    Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.
  • Larry Jack Schwarz
    Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
  • Lawrence E. King
    Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
  • Lou Beres
    Republican Lou Beres denied sexual-molestation allegations when the Oregonian newspaper first reported them in October. Beres acknowledged sexually touching a 16- or 17-year-old friend of his daughter in 1976 or 1977. But a local Police Department report released as part of a lawsuit said Beres "readily admitted sexually touching" one girl when she was 13 or 14 years old. The longtime leader of the Oregon Christian Coalition and staunch opponent of gay rights admits in a newly released police report that he sexually touched three underage girls.
  • Mark A. Grethen
    Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
  • Mark Foley
    Republican congressman, Mark Foley, resigned after getting caught sexting an underaged male page.
  • Mark Harris
    Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
  • Mark Pazuhanich
    Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
  • Mark Seidensticker
    Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
  • Marty Glickman
    Republica/n activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
  • Merrill Robert Barter
    Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
  • Mike Hintz
    Republican pastor Mike Hintz , whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
  • Neal Horsley
    Republican anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley admitted to having sex with a mule.
  • Nicholas Elizondo
    Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
  • Nicholas Morency
    Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
  • Parker J. Bena
    Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
  • Pat McPherson
    Pat McPherson, Douglas County Election Commissioner. Arrested for fondling a 17-year-old girl.
  • Paul Ingram
    Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
  • Peter Dibble
    Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
  • Philip Giordano
    Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
  • Randal David Ankeney
    Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.
  • Randall Casseday
    Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper was arrested for soliciting sex from a 13-year old girl on the internet.
  • Richard A. Dasen Sr.
    Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
  • Richard A. Delgaudio
    Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
  • Richard Gardner
    Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
  • Robert Bauman
    Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
  • Robin Vanderwall
    Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
  • Ronald C. Kline
    Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline was placed under house arrest for child molestation and possession of child pornography.
  • Russell Harding
    Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.
  • Stephen White
    Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
  • Steve Aiken
    Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two underage girls.
  • Strom Thurmond
    Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
  • Tom Adams
    Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.
  • Tom Randall
    Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.
  • Tom Shortridge
    Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
  • William Gillin
  • Paul Skiles
    A former college administrator, a former Christian bookstore owner and a former policeman admitted to sexual misconduct with a teenage boy. They were among five men arrested in March as part of an ongoing investigation of men who meet boys through Internet chat rooms, authorities said.William Gillin, 53, republican and Paul Skiles, 63, republican, both of Johnstown, pleaded guilty yesterday to corruption of minors, indecent assault and unlawful communications with minors. Mr. Gillin is the former alumni relations director at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown. Mr. Skiles owned the now-closed B&K Christian Bookstore in Richland Township. Some of the incidents occurred when the boy was 16, prosecutors said. He is now 17.

Oh, for fuck’s sake. :eusa_doh:

Here we go again...

• Andrew Buhr
    Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
  • Armando Tebano
    Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.
  • Beverly Russell
    Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
  • Bobby Stumbo
    Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.
  • Brent K. Schepp
    Republican Brent K. Schepp who is seeking election to the Kane County Board in November has been charged with sexually abusing two girls. He was named in a 26-count criminal indictment announced Friday by Kane County State’s Atty. John Barsanti. The charges are 14 counts of criminal sexual assault, 10 counts of criminal sexual abuse and two counts of unlawful delivery of alcohol to a minor. Prosecutors said Schepp knew his victims, who are now 15 and 16. The alleged abuse occurred last year between June and December. Bond is set at $75,000. Schepp faces a minimum sentence of 34 years in prison if convicted. Schepp is the Republican candidate in the race for an open County Board seat based in Aurora.Candidate indicted on child sex charges
  • Brian J. Doyle
    Republican Brian J. Doyle, 55, deputy press secretary for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security was arrested Tuesday, April 04, 2006, for using the Internet to seduce what he thought was a teenage girl, authorities said. He was arrested in Maryland where he lives on charges of use of a computer to seduce a child and transmission of harmful material to a minor. The charges were issued out of Polk County, Fla.
  • Carey Lee Cramer
    Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was charged with molesting his 9-year old step-daughter after including her in an anti-Gore television commercial.
  • Cary Lee Cramer
    A South Texas jury has found a 44-year-old REPUBLICAN political consultant guilty of four counts involving the sexual molestation of children. The 44-year-old CARY LEE CRAMER was convicted of one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, two of indecency with a child by contact and one of indecency with a child by exposure. Cramer, who now lives in Tucson, Ariz., gained national attention during the 2000 presidential election. His McAllen company created a TV ad accusing the Clinton-Gore administration of giving away nuclear technology to China in exchange for campaign contributions. Cramer faces a maximum of 149 years in prison for the four felony charges.
  • Craig J. Spence
    Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
  • Dan Crane
    Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
  • David Swartz
    Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
  • Dennis Hastert
    Republican House Speaker Dennis Hastert was arrested and pleaded guilty last year to structuring money transactions to evade reporting where he took massive amounts of funds to cover up sex crimes with underage boys. It has since been discovered that he molested and raped several young boys while employed as a wrestling coach and teacher in Yorkville, Illinois.
  • Dennis L. Rader
    Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.
  • Donald "Buz" Lukens
    Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail. A girl he was accused of sleeping with since she was 13.
  • Earl "Butch" Kimmerling
    Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
  • Edison Misla Aldarondo
    Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
  • Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr.
    Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
  • Harvey Pitt
    Harvey Pitt, SEC Chief under George W. Bush until he was forced to resign in 2002. Worked for New Frontier Media, a firm which distributed teen sex videos.
  • Howard L. Brooks
    Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
  • Howard Scott Heldreth
    Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
  • Jack W. Gardner
    Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
  • Jeffrey Patti
    Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
  • Jerry Sandusky
    Republican Jerry Sandusky was arrested and charged with 52 counts of sexual abuse of young boys over a 15-year period from 1994 to 2009. On June 22, 2012, Sandusky was found guilty on 45 of the 48 remaining charges and was sentenced on October 9, 2012 to 30 to 60 years in prison.
  • John Allen Burt
    Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.
  • John Butler
    Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.
  • John Collins
    Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.
  • John R. Curtain
  • John Gosek
    Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.
  • John Hathaway
    Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
  • John R. Curtain
  • Jon Grunseth
    Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
  • Jon Matthews
    Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.
  • Keith Westmoreland
    Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
  • Keola Childs
    Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
  • Kevin Coan
    Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
  • Larry Dale Floyd
    Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.
  • Larry Jack Schwarz
    Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
  • Lawrence E. King
    Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
  • Lou Beres
    Republican Lou Beres denied sexual-molestation allegations when the Oregonian newspaper first reported them in October. Beres acknowledged sexually touching a 16- or 17-year-old friend of his daughter in 1976 or 1977. But a local Police Department report released as part of a lawsuit said Beres "readily admitted sexually touching" one girl when she was 13 or 14 years old. The longtime leader of the Oregon Christian Coalition and staunch opponent of gay rights admits in a newly released police report that he sexually touched three underage girls.
  • Mark A. Grethen
    Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
  • Mark Foley
    Republican congressman, Mark Foley, resigned after getting caught sexting an underaged male page.
  • Mark Harris
    Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
  • Mark Pazuhanich
    Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
  • Mark Seidensticker
    Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
  • Marty Glickman
    Republica/n activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
  • Merrill Robert Barter
    Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
  • Mike Hintz
    Republican pastor Mike Hintz , whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
  • Neal Horsley
    Republican anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley admitted to having sex with a mule.
  • Nicholas Elizondo
    Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
  • Nicholas Morency
    Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
  • Parker J. Bena
    Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
  • Pat McPherson
    Pat McPherson, Douglas County Election Commissioner. Arrested for fondling a 17-year-old girl.
  • Paul Ingram
    Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
  • Peter Dibble
    Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
  • Philip Giordano
    Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
  • Randal David Ankeney
    Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.
  • Randall Casseday
    Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper was arrested for soliciting sex from a 13-year old girl on the internet.
  • Richard A. Dasen Sr.
    Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
  • Richard A. Delgaudio
    Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
  • Richard Gardner
    Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
  • Robert Bauman
    Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
  • Robin Vanderwall
    Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
  • Ronald C. Kline
    Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline was placed under house arrest for child molestation and possession of child pornography.
  • Russell Harding
    Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.
  • Stephen White
    Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
  • Steve Aiken
    Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two underage girls.
  • Strom Thurmond
    Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
  • Tom Adams
    Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.
  • Tom Randall
    Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.
  • Tom Shortridge
    Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
  • William Gillin
  • Paul Skiles
    A former college administrator, a former Christian bookstore owner and a former policeman admitted to sexual misconduct with a teenage boy. They were among five men arrested in March as part of an ongoing investigation of men who meet boys through Internet chat rooms, authorities said.William Gillin, 53, republican and Paul Skiles, 63, republican, both of Johnstown, pleaded guilty yesterday to corruption of minors, indecent assault and unlawful communications with minors. Mr. Gillin is the former alumni relations director at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown. Mr. Skiles owned the now-closed B&K Christian Bookstore in Richland Township. Some of the incidents occurred when the boy was 16, prosecutors said. He is now 17.
Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

Forum List

Back