Dems have moved onto next phase of their COUP attempt

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Franken resigns, Dems now have the SUPPOSED moral high ground, then they parade the women who TRUMP ALLEGEDLY RAPED, and then insist that TRUMP MUST RESIGN!!!

We talked about this last week, it was a transparent as FUCK move by the Dems.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Convincing electors not to vote for Trump
- Russia/Putin
- Mentally ill, should be removed for insanity
- Now we've moved onto the next thing....Trump must resign because Dems say so!!

This will go on for as long as Trump is in office.

Trump has really fucked up Washington.

THE MORE THEY WANT TRUMP OUT OF POWER, THE MORE YOU KNOW HE OVERTURNED THE DC APPLE CART AND THE DEEP STATE IS PISSED!!

This is the new normal. Dems simply trying to get trump out of office by any means necessary.

The ends: GET TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE
THE MEANS: HOWEVER IT CAN BE DONE!

Last edited:
Lets hear what the Mueller report has to say

Then decide what to do with Crooked Donnie

Franken resigns, Dems now have the SUPPOSED moral high ground, then they parade the women who TRUMP ALLEGEDLY RAPED, and then insist that TRUMP MUST RESIGN!!!

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin
- Now we've moved onto the next thing....Trump must resign because Dems say so!!

THE MORE THEY WANT TRUMP OUT OF POWER, THE MORE YOU KNOW HE OVERTURNED THE DC APPLE CART AND THE DEEP STATE IS PISSED!!

This is the new normal. Dems simply trying to get trump out of office by any means necessary.

You said Deep State. That's funny.

Trump should insist that Sessions investigate Hillary and Uranium One.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

You know who I am talking about....those people who launched a missile at the pentagon and lied that it was an aircraft....those guys...the ones who started the Iraq War for oil and for the military industrial complex...the ones who made the Bush family powerful. The ones who control Romney and the RNC.

Odd that you don't think there are Republicans who are above the law and pulling strings on all of this.....as well as Democrats.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

You know who I am talking about....those people who launched a missile at the pentagon and lied that it was an aircraft....those guys...the ones who started the Iraq War for oil and for the military industrial complex...the ones who made the Bush family powerful. The ones who control Romney and the RNC.

Odd that you don't think there are Republicans who are above the law and pulling strings on all of this.....as well as Democrats.

Bush started the Iraq war for oil, and your ilk called me a traitor because I didn't support it. Go back to your hole.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

that was just mentioned on the Dennis Prager show. Funny you posted this right after. We all know there is no collusion and why Mueller has moved on, now that corruption is the next step, the last move is this one you advertise here. The trump women. Well, facts are facts, they were there ahead of a vote, and he won. doesn't matter what happened with Franken or anyone else in the dem, none of their members were known abusers ahead of a vote for office. bang, end of fking subject. Ted Kennedy killed a woman, no outrage by the left. funny shit to say the least the beast that has been woke.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

we know, it is quite shallow.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

Bush started the Iraq war for oil, and your ilk called me a traitor because I didn't support it. Go back to your hole.
who did that? proof, now you're whining without evidence again that is your game.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

that was just mentioned on the Dennis Prager show. Funny you posted this right after. We all know there is no collusion and why Mueller has moved on, now that corruption is the next step, the last move is this one you advertise here. The trump women. Well, facts are facts, they were there ahead of a vote, and he won. doesn't matter what happened with Franken or anyone else in the dem, none of their members were known abusers ahead of a vote for office. bang, end of fking subject. Ted Kennedy killed a woman, no outrage by the left. funny shit to say the least the beast that has been woke.

Is Dennis Prager a national talk show host? I don't think I've heard of him....but he sounds SMART!

it was obvious this was going to be the move as soon as PELOSI changed from calling JOHN CONYERS an ICON....to demanding he resign within a week.

THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING PATHETIC.

Last edited:

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

BTW, what is happening is the exact fking reason I voted for Trump. I trusted he would wake the beast. One doesn't know there is a beast unless it is awake. Thank you Mr. President. Job Well done. That Genie is now out of the bottle.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

Democratic party leaders demanded to be allowed to vote FOR the Iraq war, then voted to fund it for years. And since we didn't receive even 1 barrel of Iraq oil your post has a :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: rating.

ON THE OTHER HAND Hillary and Obama absolutely attacked Libya for oil, its on video tape. When asked about this Hillary said that since Europe was dependent on oil from Libya and we owed Europe a favor for supporting us in Afghanistan the USA needed to attack Libya to secure Europe's oil supply.

There I obliterated your post.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

Democratic party leaders demanded to be allowed to vote FOR the Iraq war, then voted to fund it for years. And since we didn't receive even 1 barrel of Iraq oil your post has a :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: rating.

ON THE OTHER HAND Hillary and Obama absolutely attacked Libya for oil, its on video tape. When asked about this Hillary said that since Europe was dependent on oil from Libya and we owed Europe a favor for supporting us in Afghanistan the USA needed to attack Libya to secure Europe's oil supply.

It ok, Bulldog claimed the RNC rigged their primaries so that Trump would win. :badgrin:

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

It ok, Bulldog claimed the RNC rigged their primaries so that Trump would win. :badgrin:

Seriously? Not sure what to say to something that bat shit crazy.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Russia/Putin

Lol, is that why only 2 american companies got contracts from the ministry of oil?

Forum List

Back