6 Reason Roy Moore Will Win

Oh, did I mention that St. Hillary the Inevitable's husband took repeated trips to his friend Epstein's Lolita Island where 16 sex slaves were kept?

Lol, you get my vote for best thread title of the year so far.

And here we see the fucking hypocrite not challenging the accusations of pedophilia by the Clintons. Instead, he chortles and admires the false accusers!

TA-DAAAAA!

Yeah I didn't say that. That's falsely put under my name.
Nope. Follow the link. You most certainly did say it in response to a false accusation about the Clintons being pedophiles.

You're busted, you fucking hypocrite.

Oh, I have a very, very long memory.

That's what pisses you hypocrites off so much.

Ok, Mr. Memory. Give me an example of me being hypocritical.
You've been on this forum as long as I have. This forum should be overflowing with examples of you attacking the tards for accusing the Clintons of pedophilia.

Just running over with your outrage and tons of "prove it" posts.

Yeah.

I'm waiting.
They're all FOS ,,,, If they had pictures they call them false They know how to give it all right but they're punks when it goes the other way

Nope, the pictures of Al Franken groping women were real. I believe them.
Did you also believe Trump when he said how easy it was for him to grab a pussy or cheat on 3 wives ,,,

Yes. It's true. But those women were willing. Context is everything, retard.

Oh, did I mention that St. Hillary the Inevitable's husband took repeated trips to his friend Epstein's Lolita Island where 16 sex slaves were kept?

And here we see the fucking hypocrite not challenging the accusations of pedophilia by the Clintons. Instead, he chortles and admires the false accusers!

TA-DAAAAA!

Nope. Follow the link. You most certainly did say it in response to a false accusation about the Clintons being pedophiles.

Again you are a liar.

PredFan silently assented to false accusations against the Clintons and Obama ever since coming to this forum. And as we saw above, he actually chortled and gave one of the biggest false accusers on this form some props!

Another hypocrite busted wide open.

TA-DAAAAA!

Again you are a liar.
It's right there for all to see with their own eyes, hypocrite.

It sucks being busted wide open, don't it? :lol:

"Oh, did I mention that St. Hillary the Inevitable's husband took repeated trips to his friend Epstein's Lolita Island where 16 sex slaves were kept?"

PREDFAN THE HYPOCRITE: Lol, you get my vote for best thread title of the year so far.

Oh, I have a very, very long memory.

That's what pisses you hypocrites off so much.

You've been on this forum as long as I have. This forum should be overflowing with examples of you attacking the tards for accusing the Clintons of pedophilia.

Yeah.

I'm waiting.
They're all FOS ,,,, If they had pictures they call them false They know how to give it all right but they're punks when it goes the other way

Did you also believe Trump when he said how easy it was for him to grab a pussy or cheat on 3 wives ,,,
Or damn those 18 women for lying about your scumbag president How dare they!!!

PredFan silently assented to false accusations against the Clintons and Obama ever since coming to this forum. And as we saw above, he actually chortled and gave one of the biggest false accusers on this form some props!

Another hypocrite busted wide open.

I thought you were saying it was in this thread. I checked the link and yes I said that in that other thread. It still doesn't say what you claim it does. There is proof that Bill Clinton took that trip. there is no proof that Moore did anything he's accused of.

Sorry, you are still a liar and are dismissed.

Yeah.

I'm waiting.

How many people here believe you are an idiot? More than 18, I assure you. Must mean you are one then.

I didn't say that. But thanks for admitting that 15 year olds are fair game for Republicans. Not that anyone is surprised.
well there is only Jones who is for late term abortions. so your choice is a baby killer. nough said.
I realize you are stupid enough to support a predator.

Prove he's a predator or forever be a pathetic liar.
his marriage proves it. He scoped her out when she was 15.
That's why Moore's wife won't say in public how old she is.

People outside of Alabama can do math.

You are one twisted libtard....

well there is only Jones who is for late term abortions. so your choice is a baby killer. nough said.
I realize you are stupid enough to support a predator.

Prove he's a predator or forever be a pathetic liar.
his marriage proves it. He scoped her out when she was 15.
That's why Moore's wife won't say in public how old she is.

People outside of Alabama can do math.

You are one twisted libtard....

He's just a lying asshole.

The tards own benchmarks are snapping back and bitch slapping them in their slack little faces, and boy are they hating it! :lol:

Roy Moore molested a kid. By your own benchmarks, tards.

In fact, that there is an ACTUAL ACCUSER compared to NONE when you made all that bullshit up over the past eight years, this one LEAPS over your own benchmark.

So sad. Too bad. Fuck you.

You are a lying libtard..

Yeah.

I'm waiting.

How many people here believe you are an idiot? More than 18, I assure you. Must mean you are one then.
Doubt 18 but even if so being thought that by total asses is fine with me You think I want AH's who have proven it with every one of their posts to agree with me??? You calling 18 women liars shows just what you're made of

TA-DAAAAA!

Again you are a liar.
It's right there for all to see with their own eyes, hypocrite.

It sucks being busted wide open, don't it? :lol:

"Oh, did I mention that St. Hillary the Inevitable's husband took repeated trips to his friend Epstein's Lolita Island where 16 sex slaves were kept?"

PREDFAN THE HYPOCRITE: Lol, you get my vote for best thread title of the year so far.

Clinton did fly 26 times on the Lolita Express. This is on record. 5 times without SS.

Did anything happen? Not that we know of or have proof of. Anonymous claimed to have a tape and then never delivered.And Prince Andrew flew on the Lolita Express. No evidence of wrong doing against him. That's why that lawsuit was thrown out. Trump knew Epstein too.

Cripes all of New York knew Epstein. Many probably wished they had never met him.

No evidence of wrong doing. And that's the point with all these accusations floating around is that no matter what, even if the accuser appears credible without evidence......innocent until proven guilty.

And we have to adhere to that or become a third world shit hole.

Ivanka Trump believes “there’s a special place in hell” for people who do the things that GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore is accused of.

While President Trump ignored shouted questions from reporters about Moore on Wednesday, the first daughter weighed in on the scandal surrounding the firebrand former Alabama judge, telling the Associated Press that she has seen no evidence discrediting his accusers.

Moore has been accused of pursuing sexual and romantic relationships with teenage girls — one as young as 14 — when he was in his 30s.

“There is a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Trump told the AP. “I’ve yet to see a valid explanation, and I have no reason to doubt the victims’ accounts.”

Ivanka Trump: There's a 'special place in hell for people who prey on children'

Accused is the key word liar......

Ivanka Trump believes “there’s a special place in hell” for people who do the things that GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore is accused of.

While President Trump ignored shouted questions from reporters about Moore on Wednesday, the first daughter weighed in on the scandal surrounding the firebrand former Alabama judge, telling the Associated Press that she has seen no evidence discrediting his accusers.

Moore has been accused of pursuing sexual and romantic relationships with teenage girls — one as young as 14 — when he was in his 30s.

“There is a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Trump told the AP. “I’ve yet to see a valid explanation, and I have no reason to doubt the victims’ accounts.”

And Jared and Ivanka did back Luther Strange :) This jump on the bandwagon that we have to believe every accuser should be bitch slapped into a new galaxy and be reminded of the hell the Duke Lacrosse team went thru and most recently a Rape on Campus.Going to cost Rolling Stone mega $$$$$$$$$$$$.

That accuser should be in freaking jail for the hell she wrought with her lies.

And Jared and Ivanka did back Luther Strange :) This jump on the bandwagon that we have to believe every accuser should be bitch slapped into a new galaxy and be reminded of the hell the Duke Lacrosse team went thru and most recently a Rape on Campus.Going to cost Rolling Stone mega $$$$$$$$$$$$.

You're too smart and know too much to learn anything Repubs are now the pervert and pedophile party

Doubt 18 but even if so being thought that by total asses is fine with me You think I want AH's who have proven it with every one of their posts to agree with me??? You calling 18 women liars shows just what you're made of

You just aren't too bright are you? Ok, how about this:

How many people accused 0bama of not being a US Citizen? Thousands, including his half brother in Kenya. Do YOU believe 0bama was born in Kenya? You have to, it's by your standard of proof.

Did that get through your thick skull?

You're too smart and know too much to learn anything Repubs are now the pervert and pedophile party

And the Democrats will find themselves in a fine pickle if they want to take it to the max.

Exhibition A "Senator "I can swim better than my date".

amd-sunday-news-kennedy-crash-jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back