Anti-Trump Forces Trying to Prevent Moore's Election to Senate

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Has anyone noticed that the very same NeverTrumpers are trying to prevent Roy Moore from being elected to the Senate? This is expected of partisan Democrats, but the addition of so-called "moderate" (aka RINO) Republicans to this cabal is just another reminder of how deep the Washington Swamp really is. The deciding factor will be how many bubble-head voters will take time out from shopping at the mall to cast a ballot to express their assumed indignation.

President Trump tried to prevent Moore from getting in the Senate as well. He backed Strange in the primary. Does that make Trump a NeverTrumper? :dunno:

Has anyone noticed that the very same NeverTrumpers are trying to prevent Roy Moore from being elected to the Senate? This is expected of partisan Democrats, but the addition of so-called "moderate" (aka RINO) Republicans to this cabal is just another reminder of how deep the Washington Swamp really is. The deciding factor will be how many bubble-head voters will take time out from shopping at the mall to cast a ballot to express their assumed indignation.
Silly....it makes total sense to the Gross Old Pervert party to elect a pervert to the U.S. Senate.

President Trump tried to prevent Moore from getting in the Senate as well. He backed Strange in the primary. Does that make Trump a NeverTrumper? :dunno:

Trump was merely gauging their relative electability. As usual, his assessment was spot-on.

They know an extra gop vote in the senate could be devastating to them.

Democrats are bringing blacks from out of state to vote for Jones, knowing that the black vote would never be challenged. I hope Roy Moore wins and evil does not prevail.

Backing the loser of a primary is a "spot-on" assessment? :eusa_think:

Do you think the current race would be this close if Moore's opponent (an incumbent Senator) had won the primary?

I have no idea. I'm not sure how that makes Trump backing the primary loser into a spot-on assessment, though.

There would have been little or no controversy about reelecting a GOP Senator in this Red state. Trump understood this. Do you?

Backing the loser of a primary is a "spot-on" assessment? :eusa_think:

Do you think the current race would be this close if Moore's opponent (an incumbent Senator) had won the primary?

I have no idea. I'm not sure how that makes Trump backing the primary loser into a spot-on assessment, though.

There would have been little or no controversy about reelecting a GOP Senator in this Red state. Trump understood this. Do you?

Is that the assessment you are talking about, that a GOP senator could be reelected without controversy?

Democrats are bringing blacks from out of state to vote for Jones, knowing that the black vote would never be challenged. I hope Roy Moore wins and evil does not prevail.
Alabama has had a very widespread voter-suppression effort for years no. It would not be possible to bring voters in from out of state.
Evil will prevail if moore wins, not if he doesn't.

s that the assessment you are talking about, that a GOP senator could be reelected without controversy?

Yes, controversy meaning a substantial chance of losing to a Democrat.

Well, you had said that Trump was "gauging their relative electability" in his backing of Strange, when you said his assessment was spot-on. That made it seem as if you were talking about something else. :dunno:

Alabama has had a very widespread voter-suppression effort for years no. It would not be possible to bring voters in from out of state.

No. It is democrats that are evil. Both satanic and demonic. If Moore wins, and I sincerely pray he does, it will be the triumph of decency over degeneracy.

No. It is democrats that are evil. Both satanic and demonic. If Moore wins, and I sincerely pray he does, it will be the triumph of decency over degeneracy.
"Satanic and demonic"???!!! Stop watching sci-fi. It's getting to you.

Trump was merely gauging their relative electability. As usual, his assessment was spot-on.

Wow you are one shiny tool.

His assessment could not possibly be more wrong, he backed a loser.

Forum List

Back