6 Reason Roy Moore Will Win

Qball

Corner Pocket
Oct 8, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I did a list like this last year with Trump, so I figured I'll make another one. I think Roy Moore is going to win tonight. Here's why.

1. This entire campaign has been about him.

Think fast: what's Roy Moore's opponent's name? Dan Jones? Don Jones? Dennis? You know it ends in "Jones", but that's about it. The guy has been persona non grata this entire campaign. The media made this same mistake with Trump. They spent the entire time dumping on Trump thinking they were going to turn him into a pariah. In actuality, this type of media coverage turned him into a Kardashian.

2. People don't believe his accusers, or more importantly, they really don't care.

The media thinks digging up women to make accusations of "sexual misconduct" is the way to purge public figures we don't like. Laymen see through it. Nobody likes the idea of child molestation, but people hate dirty tricks too. You have a woman alleging Roy Moore molested her and her proof is a message in a yearbook that she partially forged (she admitted to writing the date AFTER initially showing the inscription). Oh, by the way, Roy Moore was the judge in this woman's divorce case as well as the judge who sent her brother to jail. Reeeal credible. These other women are coming forward but aren't saying he did anything wrong. And these women decided to wait until six weeks before this important election to accuse him of "misconduct"? Yeah, right. We're not paying close enough attention to do this "I find them credible" BS. Either say it when it happened or move on.

3. The "sexual misconduct" charges really only work on millennial women. Men and older women know better.

Here's the reality: people "care" about you as a matter of goodheartedness, but people don't care about you as a matter of priority. I'm not going to take the side of an accuser I don't know against someone being accused whom I also don't know just as a matter of virtue signalling. I'm a fair-minded individual. I might not be able to be impartial when it's my family, but random chick on TV saying something bad happened to her 40 years ago? Uh, show me some receipt and give me a story I'll buy. So Roy Moore's base is going to be unbothered by the idea that there are *gasp* accusers out there. Big deal. That brings me to the next reason I think hes going to win...

4. There are bigger fish to fry.

I saw Moore's campaign communications director speak and he said some real shit. Alabama is a deep-red state. They want The Wall. They want Obamacare to be overturned. They want a conservative majority on the Supreme Court so they don't have to worry about the Courts enacting the liberal agenda when they don't have the votes to do so. They want to Muslim Ban. There are bigger issues than trying to litigate via Twitter something that may or may not have happened forty years ago. Sorry.

5. The media lacking even the pretense of impartiality has made Republican voters much more simplistic.

There was a time, say, 7-8 years ago where Republicans would've cared about personal baggage like this. But they saw the media eat up Bill Clinton despite his myriad accusations and cover for Obama despite Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, Hillary's private e-mail server, among others, so now they're like, "fuck this". Why do we have to hold on to our principles while the left gets to be selectively moral? Forcing Al Franken and John Conyers out is too little too late.

6. #Metoo movement backlash, NFL protests, bogus Trump/Russia collusion narrative, and emerging evidence that the government covered for Hillary last year has fueled even more ire towards the left...and poor Doug Jones is going to be the recipient.

I think a lot of people low-key feel like the Left has decided to make us miserable because Hillary lost. The SJWing has been ratcheted up to 20, and I think it's making people crazy. I think for many voters, regardless of party-affiliation, Roy Moore represents a rebuke of the Left who are now desperate to maintain their hold over American culture. They look at this as a double-dog dare: "see? We'll spread propaganda that the Republican is a pedophile and dare you to vote for him". I think people are going to see right though that and do exactly that.

Plus, I mean, it's Alabama.

There is only one reason Moore will win. Alabama is chock full of fellow child molesters and fake Christians.

Alabamians can't count to 6, and they don't know the word "reason" should be plural after the number 6.

That's what makes them so easy to hoax.

I did a list like this last year with Trump, so I figured I'll make another one. I think Roy Moore is going to win tonight. Here's why.

Think fast: what's Roy Moore's opponent's name? Dan Jones? Don Jones? Dennis? You know it ends in "Jones", but that's about it. The guy has been persona non grata this entire campaign. The media made this same mistake with Trump. They spent the entire time dumping on Trump thinking they were going to turn him into a pariah. In actuality, this type of media coverage turned him into a Kardashian.

2. People don't believe his accusers, or more importantly, they really don't care.

The media thinks digging up women to make accusations of "sexual misconduct" is the way to purge public figures we don't like. Laymen see through it. Nobody likes the idea of child molestation, but people hate dirty tricks too. You have a woman alleging Roy Moore molested her and her proof is a message in a yearbook that she partially forged (she admitted to writing the date AFTER initially showing the inscription). Oh, by the way, Roy Moore was the judge in this woman's divorce case as well as the judge who sent her brother to jail. Reeeal credible. These other women are coming forward but aren't saying he did anything wrong. And these women decided to wait until six weeks before this important election to accuse him of "misconduct"? Yeah, right. We're not paying close enough attention to do this "I find them credible" BS. Either say it when it happened or move on.

3. The "sexual misconduct" charges really only work on millennial women. Men and older women know better.

Here's the reality: people "care" about you as a matter of goodheartedness, but people don't care about you as a matter of priority. I'm not going to take the side of an accuser I don't know against someone being accused whom I also don't know just as a matter of virtue signalling. I'm a fair-minded individual. I might not be able to be impartial when it's my family, but random chick on TV saying something bad happened to her 40 years ago? Uh, show me some receipt and give me a story I'll buy. So Roy Moore's base is going to be unbothered by the idea that there are *gasp* accusers out there. Big deal. That brings me to the next reason I think hes going to win...

I saw Moore's campaign communications director speak and he said some real shit. Alabama is a deep-red state. They want The Wall. They want Obamacare to be overturned. They want a conservative majority on the Supreme Court so they don't have to worry about the Courts enacting the liberal agenda when they don't have the votes to do so. They want to Muslim Ban. There are bigger issues than trying to litigate via Twitter something that may or may not have happened forty years ago. Sorry.

5. The media lacking even the pretense of impartiality has made Republican voters much more simplistic.

There was a time, say, 7-8 years ago where Republicans would've cared about personal baggage like this. But they saw the media eat up Bill Clinton despite his myriad accusations and cover for Obama despite Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, Hillary's private e-mail server, among others, so now they're like, "fuck this". Why do we have to hold on to our principles while the left gets to be selectively moral? Forcing Al Franken and John Conyers out is too little too late.

6. #Metoo movement backlash, NFL protests, bogus Trump/Russia collusion narrative, and emerging evidence that the government covered for Hillary last year has fueled even more ire towards the left...and poor Doug Jones is going to be the recipient.

I think a lot of people low-key feel like the Left has decided to make us miserable because Hillary lost. The SJWing has been ratcheted up to 20, and I think it's making people crazy. I think for many voters, regardless of party-affiliation, Roy Moore represents a rebuke of the Left who are now desperate to maintain their hold over American culture. They look at this as a double-dog dare: "see? We'll spread propaganda that the Republican is a pedophile and dare you to vote for him". I think people are going to see right though that and do exactly that.

Hoping & praying that you are right, and that the "Honorable" Roy Moore will carry the day. With 2018 elections a-coming,, Republicans will have to campaign with the albatross pedofile Moore hanging around their necks. They will have to defend Roy continually as will The Great Groper. Can't wait. Gonna be great! Bigly!!

His two accusers are just not credible. The first woman might just might have pulled it off (despite her timeline blowing her story out of the water) but as soon as Allred walked onstage with her so called victim it became a bad joke.

His two accusers are just not credible.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man...see? Tards can't count to six!

There are EIGHT accusers against Moore, dumbass. You probably have less teeth than that.

His two accusers are just not credible. The first woman might just might have pulled it off (despite her timeline blowing her story out of the water) but as soon as Allred walked onstage with her so called victim it became a bad joke.
is Moore really the guy you want to see in the Senate? He claims to be a Theocrat, although I suspect God would send hm out the 'other' door. I guess I'm asking if things like abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage and trans-sexuals in the military keeps you up at night grieving at the horror of it all. I am aware that tax breaks for the wealthy are OK with you and that you want first rate national benefits without paying for them, but Moore is running on the social stuff. It's his opponent that has the 'law & order' creds.

1. Child molester

2. Misses the days of slavery.

3. Believes women should not be allowed to run for office.

There you go, tards. THREE reasons to vote for Moore.

Any woman who votes for him is one sad sack of subservient shit.

Having claimed no sexual misconduct myself, I simply answered honestly that I had dated Moore for a few months when I was 17 and he was 34. I did not “wait 36 years to come out,” as some people have claimed; there was nothing to come out about, as he dated me very publicly. From the Catfish Cabin restaurant in Albertville on our first date in March of 1981 to my high school graduation night on May 22, 1981 to the kisses we exchanged at the Attalla Country Club pool concession area, there was nothing secret about our relationship. With 180 fellow graduates and a stadium full of family and friends and well wishers, it would be more challenging to find someone in Etowah County, Alabama in the spring of 1981 who was not aware that we dated.

Initially, I merely helped establish for reporters that Moore had a pattern of dating very young girls when he was in his 30’s. Note that the age of sexual consent in Alabama has been 16 since 1920. The age of majority in Alabama in 1981 was 19, and Moore’s own legal decisions have contained language in which he refers to 17 year olds as children.

Opinion | I openly dated Roy Moore at 17. Today I'm saying #NoMoore.

is Moore really the guy you want to see in the Senate? He claims to be a Theocrat, although I suspect God would send hm out the 'other' door. I guess I'm asking if things like abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage and trans-sexuals in the military keeps you up at night grieving at the horror of it all. I am aware that tax breaks for the wealthy are OK with you and that you want first rate national benefits without paying for them, but Moore is running on the social stuff. It's his opponent that has the 'law & order' creds.
Most of his supporters would rather see a 15 year old raped if it means homosexuality is illegal.

They are moral after all.

look at the internet libturd's posting tough guy posts. LMFBsO Alabam
1. Child molester

no convicted child molester running your post is invalid. try again.

1. Child molester

Hey I said the same thing about women voting for trump and look what the shit went and did

Most of his supporters would rather see a 15 year old raped if it means homosexuality is illegal.

so you'd rather see the siblings of the 15 year olds killed by abortion junkies. gotcha. baby killer wannabe.

Hoping & praying that you are right, and that the "Honorable" Roy Moore will carry the day. With 2018 elections a-coming,, Republicans will have to campaign with the albatross pedofile Moore hanging around their necks. They will have to defend Roy continually as will The Great Groper. Can't wait. Gonna be great! Bigly!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Because the party of Senator "I can swim better than my date" Ted "You should see how I can make a waitress sandwich" Kennedy is so damn honorable.

Be careful what you wish for.

Having claimed no sexual misconduct myself, I simply answered honestly that I had dated Moore for a few months when I was 17 and he was 34. I did not “wait 36 years to come out,” as some people have claimed; there was nothing to come out about, as he dated me very publicly. From the Catfish Cabin restaurant in Albertville on our first date in March of 1981 to my high school graduation night on May 22, 1981 to the kisses we exchanged at the Attalla Country Club pool concession area, there was nothing secret about our relationship. With 180 fellow graduates and a stadium full of family and friends and well wishers, it would be more challenging to find someone in Etowah County, Alabama in the spring of 1981 who was not aware that we dated.

Initially, I merely helped establish for reporters that Moore had a pattern of dating very young girls when he was in his 30’s. Note that the age of sexual consent in Alabama has been 16 since 1920. The age of majority in Alabama in 1981 was 19, and Moore’s own legal decisions have contained language in which he refers to 17 year olds as children.

200.webp

so you'd rather see the siblings of the 15 year olds killed by abortion junkies. gotcha. baby killer wannabe.
I didn't say that. But thanks for admitting that 15 year olds are fair game for Republicans. Not that anyone is surprised.

There is only one reason Moore will win. Alabama is chock full of fellow child molesters and fake Christians.

Alabamians can't count to 6, and they don't know the word "reason" should be plural after the number 6.

Alabamians don't like to kill babies and why they will chose Moore.

200.webp
Why are you posting a family video?

I guess it's all you tards can do.

Alabamians don't like to kill babies
They just like molesting them.

Forum List

Back