A Message to the Filthy Don Supporters

Really? So when a woman has an abortion she has to have approval of the FBI? I do when I buy a gun. Does she have to prove she is a citizen and resident of the state she is trying to get an abortion in? Buying a gun means she has to. If someone gets access to her uterus does she have to prove she had secured it properly?

Dumbass.

DWsoxWRUQAALLtK.jpg

"Grabbing Them Neocons By The Puzzies Like A Biotch!"
\
trump.gif
What a fag.

A message to the filthy Hillary supporters >>

Can you tell us how many innocent people have been killed as a result of your moronic/dangerous gun control gone wild (AKA "gun-free zones"), at this point in time. You can limit it to just the USA.

There is probably room full of regulations not to mention the federal and state and local laws concerning the possession and use of so-called assault weapons but how do you "regulate a uterus"? Maybe it's just a cliche or maybe liberal men think they can regulate a uterus by forcing their sexual partners to hire someone to kill the unborn life inside them in order to eliminate their future responsibilities at the stroke of a scalpel . At any rate the political comparison doesn't make sense on any level except maybe to the video educated cliched crazies on the left.

DWsoxWRUQAALLtK.jpg

"Grabbing Them Neocons By The Puzzies Like A Biotch!"
\
trump.gif

Damn Dude. I didn't know there was an FBI background check on obtaining uteruses.. Or specifications from the ATF on the DESIGN of the thing.. Or AGE limits. Or for crap sake --- Dont' fucking tell me there are FELONY charges for misusing it.... Dayum.. Learn stuff everyday.

Nice suit.. Needs a brain to go with it..

FALSE! It is liberals who have the blood on their hands. And not just for Parkland. They're to blame for Fort Hood, Chattanooga, San Bernardino, Boston Marathon, Pulse Club, Sandy Hook, Marysville-Pilchuck High School, Lindhurst HS,
West Nickel Mines School (Amish schoolhouse), Westside Middle School, Stockton Elementary School, Columbine HS, Thurston HS, Montefiore School, etc etc, all of which were designated as gun-free zones.

Most Mass Shootings at K-12 Schools Happened After Gun-Free School Zones Made Into Law

New Topics

Forum List

Back