The military is too big and not enough is spent on education, science and the safetynet

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The military is too big and not enough is spent on education, science and the safetynet. Kim jong un has big military but at the end of the day the people starve to death and are very uneducated. What does it do? It is pure idiocy.

We should cut the military down to 200 billion per year and give the money to education. Want to talk about the bigger value? With a educated population we'd have a bigger gdp and stronger economy that is able to compete with the rest of the world. It would benefit our people instead of benefiting fucking Japan or Germany like our empire actions currently do.

We'd have less poor with a more educated population!!! But, I think we should have a basic income of around 5,000 and single payer for everyone! Why? Because everyone deserves to feel comfortable in life and work until one falls over shouldn't be the goal. One shouldn't be destroyed by our fucked up healthcare system either. Imagine, peace of mind. That is important my friends. One could use their time and energy to become better educated to earn even more money at a better job. See the logic.

Science also has a big bang for the buck and is right aside technology the single biggest earner of the $$$. We lead the world economically and military because of science. At the end of the day it would be better to have the best jet fighters on earth then some third rate piece of shit that will surely become of our military at the current rate of sliding into that north Korean nation the republican party wishes for us.

• Banned
Every developed country on earth uses social democracy and regulates their economies. You don't want all the wealth going to the top! 90% of the wealth currently goes to the super wealthy.

Everyone should be able to enjoy life!!! Our society should join the rest of the west and stop fighting to become a third world country.

ScienceRocks has now been relegated to talking to himself because his posts are so stupid that only he understands them. I knew this day was coming.

The Free Shit Army always begging for shit...it never gets old.

F.S.A. (Free Shit Army)
The F.S.A. is used primarily to describe "the 47%" of US citizens who not only pay nothing in federal taxes, but actually believe that they are entitled to the fruits of the labors of others. It is also used to describe a large portion of the Democratic Party who rely on the government to provide food stamps, subsidized housing allotments (Section 8), and sign themselves up for every bit of free stuff possible (also see "Ghetto Breeding Machines.").
You can often identify members of the F.S.A. (Free Shit Army) by their SNAP/Food Stamp cards, latest urban fashions, Section 8 Housing voucher-stubs, their $300. Nike tennis shoes, Apple Smartphones, and their 60" Plasma televisions.
#welfare rats#democratic party#welfare parasite#ghetto breeding machines#free
Urban Dictionary: F.S.A. (Free Shit Army)

The military is too big and not enough is spent on education, science and the safetynet. Kim jong un has big military but at the end of the day the people starve to death and are very uneducated. What does it do? It is pure idiocy.

We should cut the military down to 200 billion per year and give the money to education. Want to talk about the bigger value? With a educated population we'd have a bigger gdp and stronger economy that is able to compete with the rest of the world. It would benefit our people instead of benefiting fucking Japan or Germany like our empire actions currently do.

We'd have less poor with a more educated population!!! But, I think we should have a basic income of around 5,000 and single payer for everyone! Why? Because everyone deserves to feel comfortable in life and work until one falls over shouldn't be the goal. One shouldn't be destroyed by our fucked up healthcare system either. Imagine, peace of mind. That is important my friends. One could use their time and energy to become better educated to earn even more money at a better job. See the logic.

Science also has a big bang for the buck and is right aside technology the single biggest earner of the $$$. We lead the world economically and military because of science. At the end of the day it would be better to have the best jet fighters on earth then some third rate piece of shit that will surely become of our military at the current rate of sliding into that north Korean nation the republican party wishes for us.

Fail.

Interesting because the US spends more per student than any other country in the world except for Switzerland and we spend more on entitlement programs than we do on the military... so ?

Sucks to be you pole puffers don't it...

Mattis_Centcom_2010.jpg

tumblr_n3borzSYq81s79cnno1_500.jpg

I thought Karl Marx died. Let me check Wiki.

Nations that shit on educating its population and investing in science are almost always in severe decline. Having a big military is unsustainable when those two things aren't healthy. History learn it!

What we want is as much of the population being able to compete and able to move upwards as possible. How could you disagree?

It's called overextension of military might and yes it is the reason for decline of empires....And the US is no exception to the rule....Due to the fact that defense spending is one way. Spending on consumer or civilian causes increases the return....

Nations that shit on educating its population and investing in science are almost always in severe decline. Having a big military is unsustainable when those two things aren't healthy. History learn it!
A large percentage of our populace failes to understand the difference between males and females. Yes, I agree our education is lacking.

Sucks to be you pole puffers don't it...

Mattis_Centcom_2010.jpg

tumblr_n3borzSYq81s79cnno1_500.jpg
The Jarheads are the biggest fags next to the Salts...

We keep waiting to hear about your experience in the military, but you won't share. To me, you come across like a Chair Force kind of limp-wristed hobosexual who pokes fun at the other services to hide his own shame.

Yes, I did say hobosexual!

Forum List

Back