A message to America from Black America.

I didn't even bother, tired of all this black crap
Yet here you are..

Still didn't watch the video. By the way blacks do kill more whites than whites kill blacks, next time check your facts
Check your facts.

That's not true. Especially in this country.

BS, look it's obvious you're either black, full of white guilt or just utterly stupid.
And when you resort to getting personal? Your "argument" just went to the shitter.

I don't really give a shit. How's that? Get over yourself, loon

7 seconds in, I've heard all
I needed to hear.

Same old nonsense. Got a problem black America? Look in the fucking mirror.

Yet here you are..

Still didn't watch the video. By the way blacks do kill more whites than whites kill blacks, next time check your facts
Check your facts.

BS, look it's obvious you're either black, full of white guilt or just utterly stupid.

he stepped on his.....tongue.

This thread is dead

This thread is a prime example of how the anonymity of a message board can strip away the façade of tolerance to unveil the bigotry and hate hidden inside so many. That's pretty fucking disgusting!

Just one man's opinion!
This thread is a prime example of how the anonymity of a message board allows dingbats to post idiotic links.

Yet here you are..

Check your facts.

This thread is dead
The greek chorus has spoken. :lol:

Well you can only lead a conservative to water. Then you can watch them drop dead because they refuse to drink it.

Fun stuff.

Yet here you are..

Check your facts.

This thread is dead

Well you can only lead a conservative to water. Then you can watch them drop dead because they refuse to drink it.

Fun stuff.
:cuckoo:

Yet here you are..

Check your facts.

This thread is dead

Fun stuff.
I see all that time in psych ward didn't to a lick of good.

A realize a lot of blacks are going to prison for non-violent crimes for a very long time. Even Bill Clinton admitted that he did wrong...This should be changed back and drugs should be legalized.

Just that we shouldn't lie about the data or the reality.

Yet here you are..

Check your facts.

This thread is dead

Fun stuff.

You've supplied nothing but opinion.

Even the 'survey' had more than that.

the thread is dead..

Start a new one IF you can find something to back you up.

I needed to hear.

Not even going to give it one second.

Blacks destiny is in their own hands. Hold them out for a handout of use them for school & work. Their choice

Exactly. I think many are fed up with being beat over the head with this same old crap. I've been hearing it for 50 years and it's still someone else's fault for the lives they've MADE themselves. they should move they have so bad in this country. try Africa.

lynchings???? Blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks.
Could be they're trying to play catch up for the last few hundred years.
I started out in prison. Took me a FEW years. Just how stupid are they?
Not what I was trying to say...

But anyways you are fortunate to not have grown up black in the inner city to parents who were raised under a government that considered them subhuman. Millions of black people were only granted the right to vote 50 years ago. Blacks in this country will be fine in a couple generations. Many are fine right now.
I did grow up in the inner city. The first foster home i was in was in goverment subsidized housing. Many of my friends were black. Some got out some joined me in prison. Point is their destiny, like mine, is and was always in their hands. This isn't the 60's anymore. Todays black youths have the same opportunities i had as a youth. Some have more opportunities because of their color.
Anyone notice how he "skipped" this response but responded to every other post?

No surprise i guess

I needed to hear.

Extremist don't want to listen or care. Blacks need to fix their own mess and stop living in the 60's.
Racism is still alive and well. In fact, it is still systemic. That's the mess.

Racism IS alive and well. Blacks will find it when they look in the mirror.

Yet here you are..

Check your facts.

And when you resort to getting personal? Your "argument" just went to the shitter.

That is convenient since that is where your OP is.

Never mind the causes and who is responsible, how many of us would agree that America has a racial problem?

Never mind the causes and who is responsible, how many of us would agree that America has a racial problem?

Would you admit that a lot of our racial problem comes from black hatred of whites? Lets be honest, you don't see whites burning down stores in rage.
If the answer is America has a racial problem then we should define the problem and the possible answers, but so many are so busy venting their racism, black and white, that we can't even define the real problems. Yet we have made such progress in just a few years that we should have some hope. Think of the strides we have made: blacks play pro football and baseball, drinking fountains are not marked white only, schools are no longer limited to one race only. No more back of the bus, some neighborhoods are even integrated and on and on. One of the major problems I would put down for today is education.

Forum List

Back