A message to America from Black America.

lynchings???? Blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks.
Could be they're trying to play catch up for the last few hundred years.

That off course, like most of your posts, is ridicules. What does what happened hundreds of years ago have to do with me. Only a fool
I started out in prison. Took me a FEW years. Just how stupid are they?
Not what I was trying to say...

But anyways you are fortunate to not have grown up black in the inner city to parents who were raised under a government that considered them subhuman. Millions of black people were only granted the right to vote 50 years ago. Blacks in this country will be fine in a couple generations. Many are fine right now.

I see no evidence of that. The black family is virtually nonexistent and blacks are continuing drop out of school. I think hearts and minds are changing at all, and that's partly because of racists like you who don't want any blacks to take responsibility for their lives and just want to demonize white people.
Of course you see no evidence. You have lived your entire life hating black people, and you can't be expected to change. Thankfully you and others like you will eventually die off.

7 seconds in, I've heard all
I needed to hear.

Same old nonsense. Got a problem black America? Look in the fucking mirror.

I didn't even bother, tired of all this black crap
No loss there. You likely have been since the 1st day of your life.

If you mattered I'd care but you don't so I don't. No white guilt here at all. The blacks need to quit whining and do something with their lives, they've had ample opportunity.

Whose name does belong to them?

Fletcher?

Unless they make arrows, it's not theirs,

Smith?

Blacksmith, Silversmith, Wordsmith?

Clark?

They work as a clerk, or are part of the clergy?

If he wants a last name to belong to him, I'd suggest he petition the court for one that fits him.

Perhaps Asshole, Jerk, Numbnuts, Shithead should be taken under consideration.

That off course, like most of your posts, is ridicules. What does what happened hundreds of years ago have to do with me. Only a fool

But anyways you are fortunate to not have grown up black in the inner city to parents who were raised under a government that considered them subhuman. Millions of black people were only granted the right to vote 50 years ago. Blacks in this country will be fine in a couple generations. Many are fine right now.

I see no evidence of that. The black family is virtually nonexistent and blacks are continuing drop out of school. I think hearts and minds are changing at all, and that's partly because of racists like you who don't want any blacks to take responsibility for their lives and just want to demonize white people.
Of course you see no evidence. You have lived your entire life hating black people, and you can't be expected to change. Thankfully you and others like you will eventually die off.

To the contrary I don't hate black people, I deeply admire people like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson and others...what I hate is this propaganda that all of black peoples problems can be explained by white racism. Yes there was a time where there was such a things like institutional racism against blacks...but that time is long gone and to be honest the pendulum has swung on that with affirmative action.

To the contrary I don't hate black people, I deeply admire people like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson and others...what I hate is this propaganda that all of black peoples problems can be explain by white racism. Yes there was a time where there was such a things like institutional racism against blacks...but that time is long gone and to be honest the pendulum has swung on that with affirmative action.
Long gone... many black people living right now didn't have the right to vote! They couldn't use the same bathroom as you! In a couple of generations, what you said will be true.

To the contrary I don't hate black people, I deeply admire people like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson and others...what I hate is this propaganda that all of black peoples problems can be explained by white racism. Yes there was a time where there was such a things like institutional racism against blacks...but that time is long gone and to be honest the pendulum has swung on that with affirmative action.
Agreed. Black people that can overcome the implicit limitations liberals impose on them are indeed admirable. Sadly, most blacks are not guided by the intelligent among them, but by their own lowest common denominator; the race pimp.

This thread is a prime example of how the anonymity of a message board can strip away the façade of tolerance to unveil the bigotry and hate hidden inside so many. That's pretty fucking disgusting!

Just one man's opinion!

That's not even remotely true.

10929004_10152747066628432_4893664143340260134_n.jpg

Where are your stats?

That's not even remotely true.

10929004_10152747066628432_4893664143340260134_n.jpg

Where are your stats?
That's pretty amazing since most police shootings are even required to be reported. You have to get them from the media. And most police departments do a piss poor job of keeping records. In any case, I am not going to bother to give credence to a graphic. You can link the actual data and methodology for it's acquisition.

I needed to hear.

Yet here you are..

Still didn't watch the video. By the way blacks do kill more whites than whites kill blacks, next time check your facts
Check your facts.

That's not true. Especially in this country.

I needed to hear.

Yet here you are..

Still didn't watch the video. By the way blacks do kill more whites than whites kill blacks, next time check your facts
Check your facts.

BS, look it's obvious you're either black, full of white guilt or just utterly stupid.

Took a gander at the methodology for the graphic. :lol:
Data Collection: National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS)
Frequency: Ongoing from 1973
Latest data available: 2014

NCVS is the nation's primary source of information on criminal victimization. Each year, data are obtained from a nationally representative sample of about 90,000 households, comprising nearly 160,000 persons, on the frequency, characteristics, and consequences of criminal victimization in the United States. Each household is interviewed twice during the year. The survey enables BJS to estimate the likelihood of victimization by rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated and simple assault, theft, household burglary, and motor vehicle theft for the population as a whole as well as for segments of the population such as women, the elderly, members of various racial or ethnic groups, city dwellers, and other groups. The NCVS provides the largest national forum for victims to describe the impact of crime and characteristics of violent offenders.

Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS)

It's a "survey".

I needed to hear.

Yet here you are..

Check your facts.

BS, look it's obvious you're either black, full of white guilt or just utterly stupid.
And when you resort to getting personal? Your "argument" just went to the shitter.

Forum List

Back