Zone1 Replacing Black America with South America

As the migration crisis gains unstoppable momentum on its way to accomplishimg the long planned cloward-piven overthrow.... A few perhaps unintended consequences will make themselves clear. As the nation about 150 years out of slavery begins to focus on the real effects of that national shame efforts to finally wash it away from memory will fall victim to a much larger agenda.

When the Latin majority Congress somewhere around the early 2030's finally okay's The removal of the Martin Luther King statue in DC it will begin to sink in that the mass migration from South America in an uncontrolled manner was really not the most beneficial choice for the country.

As vital resources are diverted away from civil rights corrections to migrant care the black population will fall away from the attention of the national conscience and suffer an expedited trip into the anals of Oblivion.

Watch word will then be...

MARTIN LUTHER QUIERO?

JO
Wow!

The OP has touched on a super sensitive subject that many people have hesitated to discuss,

Yes, demographers tell us that sometime in the next century, Hispanic people may be the majority of Americans.

Some people feel that Hispanic-African American relations will be very delicate.

Already here in Los Angeles, the powers-that-be very frankly have admitted that the 15 City Council districts have been drawn so that it is guaranteed that at least 1 district will be represented by an African American for the next 30 years. (There are plans to maybe increase the number of City Council districts.) And a few years ago, the union representing custodians (janitors) agreed that African Americans would be guaranteed a quota of such jobs.

True. Latinos will replace blacks in the work force.
Other Foreigners Will Replace Whites, Both Blue and White Collar

That's the only reason the immigration criminals are here in the first place. Ever since Aframs refused to work because they could go on welfare (Baby Mama's hofare check), the jobs they were fit for went to the invaders of another inferior race.

Second (or first, because we're not being told this), the thug-huggers ended chain gangs, who did the work done now by migrant invaders (historically equivalent to the Huns and the Vandals.

American employers are inferior people in superior positions, so the only way these incompetents can make a profit is through pay-gouging.

Lol! These are the first people to tell everybody how most black slaves were sennt to South America to try absolving themselves for what happened here so...
many blacks in Chicago city council meeting ARE complaining about resources meant for blacks going to migrants ..in case you havent noticed most of the migrants from South America aint black .

The ethnicity of the OP is apparent to and his prediction won't happen. Most certainly not by 2030. But this has been the white racist narrative as other non white groups have increased in population. Hispanics are going to overrun blacks and do us worse than whites.. But you see the people coming from South and Central America descend from Incas,, Aztecs, Mayans and other nations and are not hispanic. Hispanic is a made up name just liike Mexican. What is more than likely to happen is America will be restored to its original demographics before Europeans colonized this continent.
Not that it matters, but his ethnicity was not apparent to me, though he did say he is not Caucasian. Whatever it is, he isn't as strident as you, so not as tiring to discuss with.
I did not know Hispanics were anti-black and would do you worse than whites. They will not overrun blacks in this country for several generations. In the meantime, the Hispanics and other immigrants on the "come one, come all" plan will eat into the mix of government benefits, as he says, and it is not an inexhaustible money pot, believe it or not. Returning to the original demographic of before Europeans colonized this continent, is unlikely at best, but in any case would take hundreds of years. I plan to linger, but I won't be lingering that long, so like climate change, I am not particularly worried about it.

True. Latinos will replace blacks in the work force.
I have to laugh at how stupid you guys are. So if people froom South and Central America become the majority, they willl only replace blacks. Lol!

The way whites have treated them,, whites will be the first to get replaced.
Not that it matters, but his ethnicity was not apparent to me, though he did say he is not Caucasian. Whatever it is, he isn't as strident as you, so not as tiring to discuss with.
I did not know Hispanics were anti-black and would do you worse than whites. They will not overrun blacks in this country for several generations. In the meantime, the Hispanics and other immigrants on the "come one, come all" plan will eat into the mix of government benefits, as he says, and it is not an inexhaustible money pot, believe it or not. Returning to the original demographic of before Europeans colonized this continent, is unlikely at best, but in any case would take hundreds of years. I plan to linger, but I won't be lingering that long, so like climate change, I am not particularly worried about it.
What's tiring is consisrently reading the apparent racism in these threads and watching people agree with it. So if I am strident in opposition to this racism I should be.

Look at what you have posted. The come one, come all plan is how Europeans came here through Ellis Island.. That same plan came complete with government benefits. This is the problem with this discussioon, most Americans do not know our history and it's not just white people I'm talking about.

Then notice this, if these so called hispanics are becoming the majority why is it that only blacks are going to be affected? Herein lies the racism in this opinion which is why I said the things I did. Because if what the OP says was to come to fruition, they would not just be taking down the MLK statue. The Washington Monument, the Lincolnn Memorial, statues of George Washington, all taken down. Funny how the OP didn't mention those things.

Tthis is a race bait thread and the premise is stupid. The claim that only blacks will be affected by this is way off.

many blacks in Chicago city council meeting ARE complaining about resources meant for blacks going to migrants ..in case you havent noticed most of the migrants from South America aint black .
Since millions of blacks live there, I am quite certain a large number are coming here despite your fiinest wishes.

Wow!

The OP has touched on a super sensitive subject that many people have hesitated to discuss,

Yes, demographers tell us that sometime in the next century, Hispanic people may be the majority of Americans.

Some people feel that Hispanic-African American relations will be very delicate.

Already here in Los Angeles, the powers-that-be very frankly have admitted that the 15 City Council districts have been drawn so that it is guaranteed that at least 1 district will be represented by an African American for the next 30 years. (There are plans to maybe increase the number of City Council districts.) And a few years ago, the union representing custodians (janitors) agreed that African Americans would be guaranteed a quota of such jobs.
If I were you or any other white person, I would be more concerned about Hiispanic-White relations..

Who cares. It is a Sanctuary City. Chicago needs to figure out how to help their invited guests.

The "guests" were bused to Chicago without any agreement made between Texas and the city.

1703801413239.png

Hispanics already outnumber blacks. The Hispanic population is 19.1 percent, black population continued to drop to 12.6 percent. Both immigration and birthrates are considerably higher in the Hispanic population than in the black population so the trend will accelerate.

Hispanics already outnumber blacks. The Hispanic population is 19.1 percent, black population continued to drop to 12.6 percent. Both immigration and birthrates are considerably higher in the Hispanic population than in the black population so the trend will accelerate.
Hispanics are very deeply Catholic. The Catholic religion has melded into something very unique and culturally rich in South America. You can thank the Jesuits for that. Latino Catholicism is exceptionally ardent and seems to be surviving Americanization. This surprises me. I predicted otherwise but now submit to having been quite wrong about this. It is a fascinating phenom actually.

Hispanics are very deeply Catholic. The Catholic religion has melded into something very unique and culturally rich in South America. You can thank the Jesuits for that. Latino Catholicism is exceptionally ardent and seems to be surviving Americanization. This surprises me. I predicted otherwise but now submit to having been quite wrong about this. It is a fascinating phenom actually.
Hispanics are more devout Catholics than white folks.

More importantly that are not culturally black. I am sure they have an elevated gene count that indicates Afro-centrism. The hilarious component to this casual fact is that African Nationals do not identify with the MLK crowd.

Wow!

Blacks have a very limited future in California. They are systematically being eradicated by the South American gangs who are exceptionally well organized. At some point genetic mixing will blunt the trend but the end result will be culturally Latino. Why?

The elan moral of the Latino culture is a total brute compared to the North American black culture. The strongest black culture IMO was the post civil war " religious black family unit" that has been thoroughly washed out by devious white racists and replaced with a shallow politic. It was a wonderful, human and uniquely emotionally intelligent culture that has all but disappeared.

While some Black Americans demand Slavery reparations, the Democrats are systematically pushing them to the back of the bus (see what I did there?) to make room for their latest favored class, the illegal aliens. OOPSIE looks like you all lost top billing!

I have to laugh at how stupid you guys are. So if people froom South and Central America become the majority, they willl only replace blacks. Lol!

The way whites have treated them,, whites will be the first to get replaced.

What's tiring is consisrently reading the apparent racism in these threads and watching people agree with it. So if I am strident in opposition to this racism I should be.

Look at what you have posted. The come one, come all plan is how Europeans came here through Ellis Island.. That same plan came complete with government benefits. This is the problem with this discussioon, most Americans do not know our history and it's not just white people I'm talking about.

Then notice this, if these so called hispanics are becoming the majority why is it that only blacks are going to be affected? Herein lies the racism in this opinion which is why I said the things I did. Because if what the OP says was to come to fruition, they would not just be taking down the MLK statue. The Washington Monument, the Lincolnn Memorial, statues of George Washington, all taken down. Funny how the OP didn't mention those things.
News at eleven.

More importantly that are not culturally black. I am sure they have an elevated gene count that indicates Afro-centrism. The hilarious component to this casual fact is that African Nationals do not identify with the MLK crowd.
Funny how you say that, because the Africans I have met most certainly identify with the MLK crowd. It's hilarious the fantasies white racists will make up.

Forum List

Back