A message to America from Black America.

"My last name doesn't even belong to me. Let that sink in." - Powerful.

Watch the whole thing before commenting.

BTW their last name does belong to them..if they don't want it...change it, like your boy Malcolm X.

Wow, a powerful message to the party of slavery. Wow. Time for the democrat party to do the least, the very least they can do, and apologize. Not for only slavery but for their actions after the black man was set free to today.

Other then that I will be cheering for a whole team of accomplished black men. Accomplished black men are who the black man should be taking their lead. Not a gang banger wannabe.

lynchings???? Blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks.
Could be they're trying to play catch up for the last few hundred years.
I started out in prison. Took me a FEW years. Just how stupid are they?
Not what I was trying to say...

But anyways you are fortunate to not have grown up black in the inner city to parents who were raised under a government that considered them subhuman. Millions of black people were only granted the right to vote 50 years ago. Blacks in this country will be fine in a couple generations. Many are fine right now.

But anyways you are fortunate to not have grown up black in the inner city to parents who were raised under a government that considered them subhuman. Millions of black people were only granted the right to vote 50 years ago. Blacks in this country will be fine in a couple generations. Many are fine right now.

I wish them luck and I hope for the best for them all. We do need to change some laws like legalizing some drugs and reducing non-violent sentences....

But most importantly we need to reduce the extreme murder rate and work to build a economy within the inner-city...This is going to need them to get out of the 50s and accept that only they can push themselves forward...Of course, we can fund education, infrastructure and other programs right to help them.

I did grow up in the inner city. The first foster home i was in was in goverment subsidized housing. Many of my friends were black. Some got out some joined me in prison. Point is their destiny, like mine, is and was always in their hands. This isn't the 60's anymore. Todays black youths have the same opportunities i had as a youth. Some have more opportunities because of their color.

I wish them luck and I hope for the best for them all. We do need to change some laws like legalizing some drugs and reducing non-violent sentences....

But most importantly we need to reduce the extreme murder rate and work to build a economy within the inner-city...This is going to need them to get out of the 50s and accept that only they can push themselves forward...Of course, we can fund education, infrastructure and other programs right to help them.

None of that is going to work. The breakdown of the family is the hugest problem facing this country.

I did grow up in the inner city. The first foster home i was in was in goverment subsidized housing. Many of my friends were black. Some got out some joined me in prison. Point is their destiny, like mine, is and was always in their hands. This isn't the 60's anymore. Todays black youths have the same opportunities i had as a youth. Some have more opportunities because of their color.
Correct. That's why I say they will be fine soon. Most of them are fine today. I just don't take kindly to bigots like the OP and the people who laugh with him about this issue.

That off course, like most of your posts, is ridicules. What does what happened hundreds of years ago have to do with me. Only a fool

I see no evidence of that. The black family is virtually nonexistent and blacks are continuing drop out of school. I don't think hearts and minds are changing at all, and that's partly because of racists like you who don't want any blacks to take responsibility for their lives and just want to demonize white people.

Last edited:

Good for you Matthew. A very sober comment. :thup:

Forum List

Back