A logical, simple truth with profound meaning

If not matter, then God could not cuckold Joseph.

You just killed the idea of the virgin birth. Good for you.
Like I said before it is not possible for matter and energy to exist outside of space and time because the existence of matter and energy creates space and time. It also isn’t possible for matter and energy to exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium. So as uncomfortable as it is for you to accept space and time were created by spirit. So if spirit can create space and time then spirit can alter space and time. So there was no cuckholding Joseph. Joseph was a righteous dude.

Tell us how you know what you said about God to be true.

I just did. God cannot be energy and matter like us. There is no thing that can describe God because God is no thing. God is a phenomenon that is beyond our comprehension. The closest we can come is consciousness without form.

How do you know there is even a supernatural realm?

Hear say, faith, or facts?
Because the only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. The only thing that fits that description is spirit or consciousness without form.

Faith without facts is for fools and you mostly fit that requirement, FMPOV.

Faith is having complete trust in something or someone. I never put complete trust in anything without good reason. But anyone can test what I am saying by entering into a relationship with the creator of existence to see for themselves.
If god is beyond your comprehension then why do you say that you have proof for god?
The only evidence we have at our disposal. Creation. Specifically, the laws of nature and how the evolution of space and time evolved and how space and time were created. But most importantly what happens when we test it.
You’re right, it is beyond your comprehension.
The best we know is that God is not made up of matter and energy like us. God is beyond matter and energy. We can’t comprehend that. The closest we can come to understanding the nature of God is that God is consciousness without form.
You don’t know what a god could be made of, it’s beyond your comprehension. Never mind that nobody has seen this god.

Like I said before it is not possible for matter and energy to exist outside of space and time because the existence of matter and energy creates space and time. It also isn’t possible for matter and energy to exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium. So as uncomfortable as it is for you to accept space and time were created by spirit. So if spirit can create space and time then spirit can alter space and time. So there was no cuckholding Joseph. Joseph was a righteous dude.

I just did. God cannot be energy and matter like us. There is no thing that can describe God because God is no thing. God is a phenomenon that is beyond our comprehension. The closest we can come is consciousness without form.

Because the only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. The only thing that fits that description is spirit or consciousness without form.

Faith is having complete trust in something or someone. I never put complete trust in anything without good reason. But anyone can test what I am saying by entering into a relationship with the creator of existence to see for themselves.
If god is beyond your comprehension then why do you say that you have proof for god?
The only evidence we have at our disposal. Creation. Specifically, the laws of nature and how the evolution of space and time evolved and how space and time were created. But most importantly what happens when we test it.
The best we know is that God is not made up of matter and energy like us. God is beyond matter and energy. We can’t comprehend that. The closest we can come to understanding the nature of God is that God is consciousness without form.
You don’t know what a god could be made of, it’s beyond your comprehension. Never mind that nobody has seen this god.
I know that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time.

I know that matter and energy cannot exist forever without changing.

I know that matter and energy cannot exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium.

Therefore, I know that matter and energy cannot be the first cause.

I know that matter and energy cannot exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium.

Since science can’t see all the way back, when they do, they might find a super massive black hole that explodes.

Countless people have claimed to have seen the other side during an NDE. Are they all lying?

Countless people have claimed to have seen the other side during an NDE. Are they all lying?
Their brain is giving them what they want to comfort them during that time. It’s not proof of the other side.

Since science can’t see all the way back, when they do, they might find a super massive black hole that explodes.
Black holes are part of our universe, Taz.

Please tell me you have some evidence to back up your beliefs because it sounds like you only have faith.

Their brain is giving them what they want to comfort them during that time. It’s not proof of the other side.

Please tell me you have some evidence to back up your beliefs because it sounds like you only have faith.
And our universe might expand and contract forever. We just don’t know yet because we can’t see that point yet.

ABG theory. Carry on.

And our universe might expand and contract forever. We just don’t know yet because we can’t see that point yet.

Or it might be a giant cat shitting out universes like ours, but we'll never know because we can't get outside the stool.

Or it might be a giant cat shitting out universes like ours, but we'll never know because we can't get outside the stool.
More likely you’re just an idiot.

Hey, any theory is good, as long as it doesn't mention the possibility of a thinking creator, right?

Hey, any theory is good, as long as it doesn't mention the possibility of a thinking creator, right?
I’m agnostic, so that’s a possibility that there’s an invisible Big Guy behind everything. But not proven yet.

^ dunning effect

Nope. Not without reaching thermal equilibrium it won't. Which we do not see so we know it has not existed forever. Face it, our universe was created.

^ dunning effect
His theory is a cat shit out our universe. Hardly a candidate for a Nobel Prize.

^ dunning effect
His theory is a cat shit out our universe. Hardly a candidate for a Nobel Prize.
That was pretty funny what I did to fort fun indiana, wasn't it?

Nope. Not without reaching thermal equilibrium it won't. Which we do not see so we know it has not existed forever. Face it, our universe was created.
There’s still no proof of your invisible friend.

Tons of proof. You just won't accept it.

That was pretty funny what I did to fort fun indiana, don't you think?

Tons of proof. You just won't accept it.

That was pretty funny what I did to fort fun indiana, don't you think?
Nothing that points to an invisible being.

Forum List

Back