A Little Farkas For Your Rice?----OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Damn have you democrats had a rough week. You got Fargas ADMITTING on national TV to SPYING on the president elect AND Rice can't even keep her lies right for a week! You got somewhere around 26 seats coming up in 2018 and a party CAUGHT spying on the America PUBLIC and that is just this week.

You got a damn good chance TWO of your beloved members of leadership will be going to PRISON about the same time votes are being cast. And your problems get WORSE! That Shiff jackoff once reading the reports not only QUIT saying there was nothing there shut his damn mouth!

Then you got Hillary Clinton who was the FIRST to bring up Trump and Russia and it just so happens Susan Rice WORKED on the Clinton bid for president! Even Shit Stain {Obama} has STOPPED running his mouth! And STILL the problems go on!

Did you know Shit Stain can still be impeached? Yup, STILL can and if and I say IF he is impeached by the House and then convicted by the Senate he LOSES ALL of his post president benefits except SS protection. Medical GONE! Retirement GONE! It's no wonder Shit Stain is keeping his mouth shut.

And that goes for Rice,Farkas AND Clinton as well, now THAT is cost cutting worth doing! Spying on American CITIZENS, PRIVATE citizens. Evan Bigh {sp?} who WAS suppose to be a shoo in for you folks now only has a one point lead and McTreason "McCain" could not buy a friend in a trailer park with a hundred dollar bill stapled to his forehead.

You morons have already had TWO off year SLAUGHTERS and the one coming up COULD be record setting! Three of your democrat Senators are running for re-election in states Trump carried by solid margins.

I have to admit I AM starting to take a liking of Shit Stain {Obama} because NOBODY in recorded history has ever done so much damage to the DNC on such a mass scale in such a short time. AND Hillary is OPEN to running AGAIN in 2020!

You folks are every bit as well run and organized as a inmate run mental hospital.

Fury

What I took from that was that the real world scares you a lot, so you created a fantasy dimension and retreated into it.

Your poor snowflake ass is in for a rude awakening. Even your anti-reality bubble won't be about to shield you from it.

• Banned
What I took from that was that the real world scares you a lot, so you created a fantasy dimension and retreated into it.

Your poor snowflake ass is in for a rude awakening. Even your anti-reality bubble won't be about to shield you from it.
YOU said that BEFORE the election. Why you are a regular Racheal Madkitty.

that dude's a mess, no fixin that shit

It is funny though. All those uber-libs calling for special investigations of Trump's people have suddenly gone quiet on special investigations. Also funny is the OP pointing out facts and the resident empty heads just call names.

It is funny though. All those uber-libs calling for special investigations of Trump's people have suddenly gone quiet on special investigations

Where on earth did you get such a crazy idea? We'd be overjoyed to see Rice testify under oath before the whole nation. She's really not allowed to talk about Trump's treason now, but she would be, if congress demanded it.

You don't actually want to see her testify, of course. None of the Republicans do. You all know what a catastrophe it would be to have your treason exposed like that. You're all scared shitless of the idea of her testifying, which is why it won't happen.

If rice did nothing wrong why is she lying, about it?

Don't ask libs for facts. It only confuses them as they parrot the party line.

But she didn't lie. You're lying your ass off about that, proudly and loudly, because it's what your party has told you to do.

What, you thought that wasn't obvious?

Come on. You know how this ends, the same way your other hundred faked conspiracy lies ended. You have to know by now that your masters always feed you lies, so you have no excuse.

But she didn't lie. You're lying your ass off about that, proudly and loudly, because it's what your party has told you to do.

What, you thought that wasn't obvious?

Come on. You know how this ends, the same way your other hundred faked conspiracy lies ended. You have to know by now that your masters always feed you lies, so you have no excuse.
At first she said she knew nothing about it. Then a few days later she admitted she was involved. What do you call that?

At first she said she knew nothing about it. Then a few days later she admitted she was involved. What do you call that?

Your fictional version of events.
No that's what really happened, but it even gets better. After she admitted being a part it it, she said she did expose anyone. Then she admitted to exposing them, but said she didn't do it for political purposes. Now she lied big time, you still trust her after lying about Bengazi.

Forum List

Back