A Little Bit Of Sanity From The GOP: "Hats off to the president, he won"

TeaTards have been taken to the woodshed

Really? Were you asleep during Obama's last tangle with them?

Budget Control Act of 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL, you ignorant fucking retard.

The teabaggers will get in line just like they were ordered to do so. If they don't, it will be political suicide, not that i'm complaining :up:

Yes, Tea Party conservatives are well-known for compromising their principles.

LOL

The teabaggers will get in line just like they were ordered to do so. If they don't, it will be political suicide, not that i'm complaining :up:

LOL

They voted almost unanimously for the patriot act renewal and NDAA, I though they were suppose to be about more freedom and pro constitution?

The baggers are nothing but huge government, huge spending, radical right wing nutcases.

Last edited:

LOL

They voted almost unanimously for the patriot act renewal and NDAA, I though they were support to be about more freedom and pro constitution?

The baggers are nothing but huge government, huge spending, radical right wing nutcases.

Your problem is trying to think again, black_libtard. This needs to be left to those better qualified.

LOL

They voted almost unanimously for the patriot act renewal and NDAA, I though they were support to be about more freedom and pro constitution?

John Birch Society rebranded

LOL

Your problem is trying to think again, black_libtard. This needs to be left to those better qualified.

Look who's all butthurt after getting put in their place :lol:

Obama got nowhere trying to compromise with Republicans for his first four years. He got nothing in return

Yeah, especially those first two years where his party had a super majority in both chambers of Congress and Republicans were completely incapable of stopping anything he wanted to do.

Obama got nowhere trying to compromise with Republicans for his first four years. He got nothing in return

Yeah, especially those first two years where his party had a super majority in both chambers of Congress and Republicans were completely incapable of stopping anything he wanted to do.

I know...how stupid was that?

He had a filibuster proof Senate for four months and still tried to negotiate with Republicans

He was a new guy and thought Republicans would play fair. How naive

Last edited:

He had a filibuster proof Senate for four months and still tried to negotiate with Republicans

He passed everything he wanted. Even got his death panels. Don't try to deny it.

He passed everything he wanted. Even got his death panels. Don't try to deny it.

He was a newby idiot trying to be bipartisan

He botched the stimulus by including 40% of stimulus money as tax cuts and allowing the rest to be spent by the states. The fucking red states just kept the damn money and bitched about jobs

He botched the stimulus by including 40% of stimulus money as tax cuts and allowing the rest to be spent by the states. The fucking red states just kept the damn money and bitched about jobs

It was entirely his call. He fucked up the Stimulus, just like any and everything else he touches.

It was entirely his call. He fucked up the Stimulus, just like any and everything else he touches.

As it was, the Stimulus stopped a depression

If he ignored the wants of Republicans, he could have created a full recovery

Tea Party has Obama by his tiny little balls.

Squeeze.

Death of Tea Party appears exaggerated, members in House appear to hold key fiscal vote

Death of Tea Party appears exaggerated, members in House appear to hold key fiscal vote | Fox News

TeaTards have been taken to the woodshed

You remember how your Teabagging heroes looked to the American public afterwards, you stupid wingnut?

You are a fucking idiot, as I mentioned earlier.

Recession was over, and we were in economic expansion before even 5% of 'Stimulus' money was ever spent.

Correct, incorrect, or time for you to log off in shame and defeat?

Recession was over, and we were in economic expansion before even 5% of 'Stimulus' money was ever spent.

Or we could just laugh at what a numbnuts you are and remind you that you lost.

:D

Who is a fucking idiot?

Prior to the stimulus kicking in the Stock Market had dropped 7000 points, we were losing 770,000 jobs a month and had negative GDP for five quarters

You call that the recession being over?

Yay. The President won and all our lives are about get worse. What a fabulous thing to celebrate.

Forum List

Back