Should We Jack The Debt Limit ?

Duped

Apr 19, 2012
If Obama, and Reid remains obstinate on spending cuts, should the House block a debt cieling
raise - we are on a unsustainable course ?

Last edited:
If Obama, and Reid remains obstinate on spending cuts, should the House block a debt cieling
raise - we are on a unsustainable coarse ?

Is it a requirement for modern day conservatives to be either barely literate and/or completely lazy?

We should eliminate the debt ceiling altogether. Since neither democrats nor republicans actually attempt to keep debt below sed ceiling, it only serves to destroy our credit and be a petty tool for partisan squabbles.

That's an enormously stupid idea.

Given that the Dems in Congress have decided to not pass a budget, the debt ceiling is the last remaining fiscal control.

We should eliminate the debt ceiling altogether. Since neither democrats nor republicans actually attempt to keep debt below sed ceiling, it only serves to destroy our credit and be a petty tool for partisan squabbles.

Given that the Dems in Congress have decided to not pass a budget, the debt ceiling is the last remaining fiscal control.

Actually, it isn't. It's a political bargaining chip.

You don't think it's important to pay off your debt? How responsible of you.

Is it a requirement for modern day conservatives to be either barely literate and/or completely lazy?

We all have our moments.

I see plenty of misspellings by libs around here.

Your reading comprehension is a poor as your reasoning ability. I have never said anywhere that we shouldn't pay off the debt.

US_Public_Debt_Ceiling_Trillions.png

We all have our moments.

I see plenty of misspellings by libs around here.

No one is perfect. But it's practically a requirement for you people.

Man my ignore list is growing fast - a trifling answer gets you there
quick. I pursue honest debate for constructive change.

Last edited:

Your reading comprehension is a poor as your reasoning ability. I have never said anywhere that we shouldn't pay off the debt.

Sure you did. If you somehow think the debt ceiling is a tool to be used for fiscal control then you certainly don't place much importance on honoring our debts.

Man my ignore list is growing fast - a trifling answer get you there
quick. I pursue honest debate for constructive change.

No you don't. You're a hack just like 99.9% of the other fake "conservatives" on this site.

Please put me on ignore, there will be 10 more sheep to take your place that can be just as easily ridiculed.

Sure you did. If you somehow think the debt ceiling is a tool to be used for fiscal control then you certainly don't place much importance on honoring our debts.

Your disability must really hamper you in life. So sorry.

Should We Jack The Debt Limit ?

You have an Obambanation in office- there is no such thing as a debt ceiling in Obama world........He is a one man wrecking crew.......

Your disability must really hamper you in life. So sorry.

I'll take your non-answer as you admitting you're wrong and have no other bullshit to spew.

Forum List

Back