Thin-Skinned Little Jackass Of A President Gets Help From His Friends In The Media

His wife, his mother, his kids, his grandmother, his relatives, everyone he has ever known has been attacked by asswipe Republicans. And those creeps call him "thin skinned"? Such dirty people.

Some, and I repeat, only some on the Left assailed Former Pres. George W. Bush (43), his lovely wife, former FLOTUS Laura Bush and even his two very lovely and intelligent daughters, Jenna (Hager) and Barbara in ways I found disgusting, but none of that even comes close, not even remotely close, to the shitstorm that has been hurled at President Obama, his lovely wife, FLOTUS Michelle Obama and their two sweet daughters, Sasha and Malia. Hell, RWNJ freaks even attacked the family dog, Bo. I mean, that's weird.

It's been just one ugly, vicious, untrue meme after another and our Pres. has taken it with the grace and courtesy of Abraham Lincoln.
Bullshit. Show me any picture of an Obama protestor that matches this crap:
Top 10 Most vile anti-Bush signs SLIDESHOW The Daily Caller

He's not running for office anymore.

Oh but you might not know it judging by his recent remarks in his homeland where he was born... he thinks he's a "pretty good president," and he thinks he could win a third term, "but the constitution forbids it."

Every time I see him, I see a big, fat, TURD in a suit, and when he speaks, I hear a SEA LION BARKING. He makes me ill and I hate his stinking guts.

Last edited:
His wife, his mother, his kids, his grandmother, his relatives, everyone he has ever known has been attacked by asswipe Republicans. And those creeps call him "thin skinned"? Such dirty people.

Some, and I repeat, only some on the Left assailed Former Pres. George W. Bush (43), his lovely wife, former FLOTUS Laura Bush and even his two very lovely and intelligent daughters, Jenna (Hager) and Barbara in ways I found disgusting, but none of that even comes close, not even remotely close, to the shitstorm that has been hurled at President Obama, his lovely wife, FLOTUS Michelle Obama and their two sweet daughters, Sasha and Malia. Hell, RWNJ freaks even attacked the family dog, Bo. I mean, that's weird.

It's been just one ugly, vicious, untrue meme after another and our Pres. has taken it with the grace and courtesy of Abraham Lincoln.

They are all over the net. And it's not just pictures, it's words.

Did anyone accuse Bush of being a secret homosexual?
Did anyone accuse Laura of actually having a penis instead of a vagina?

That's just for starters.

ROFLMAO!!! What a narcissist. Just go away, jackass

Obama: ‘I’m a Pretty Good President’ And If I Ran For a Third Term, I Could Win

There's only one person outside of Obidiot's delusional bubble that thinks he's a pretty good president and he can now go to his grave knowing he won't go down in history as America's worst president.

Jimmy-Carter.png

Only the right wing in this country thinks President Jimmy Carter was the worst President. The rest of the reality based world knows better. That title goes to his successor, President Ronald Reagan, by far one of the most criminal and injurious Presidents to this nation. And the world.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!:lmao:

They pretty much accused him of anything negative imaginable.

Oh but you might not know it judging by his recent remarks in his homeland where he was born... he thinks he's a "pretty good president," and he thinks he could win a third term, "but the constitution forbids it."

Every time I see him, I see a big, fat, TURD in a suit, and when he speaks, I hear a SEAL BARKING. He makes me ill and I hate his stinking guts.

BIRFER, BIRFER, BIRFER ALERT!!

g5000

ROFLMAO!!! What a narcissist. Just go away, jackass

Obama: ‘I’m a Pretty Good President’ And If I Ran For a Third Term, I Could Win

There's only one person outside of Obidiot's delusional bubble that thinks he's a pretty good president and he can now go to his grave knowing he won't go down in history as America's worst president.

Jimmy-Carter.png

Only the right wing in this country thinks President Jimmy Carter was the worst President. The rest of the reality based world knows better. That title goes to his successor, President Ronald Reagan, by far one of the most criminal and injurious Presidents to this nation. And the world.

Welcome back, Sallow

They pretty much accused him of anything negative imaginable.

Have they accused Obama of anything negative imaginable? Yes, I agree with you on that.

Obama is queer, he is a member of a gay bathhouse in Chicago.

Every time I see him, I see a big, fat, TURD in a suit, and when he speaks, I hear a SEAL BARKING. He makes me ill and I hate his stinking guts.

g5000
You should really get that cleft palate looked at, you pitiful little nostril nugget.

How does it feel to be minority, shit for brains?

CNN s bad news for Obama 6 of 10 doubt U.S. birth story

Full text of A Catalog of Evidence - Americans Doubt Obama Hawaii Born

CNN poll on Obama 6 of 10 doubt U.S. birth story - KLTV.com-Tyler Longview Jacksonville Texas ETX News

Uhuh.....you go with that, mkay?

lol...

g5000
You should really get that cleft palate looked at, you pitiful little nostril nugget.

CNN poll on Obama 6 of 10 doubt U.S. birth story - KLTV.com-Tyler Longview Jacksonville Texas ETX News

Well, if all of this mythology that's not real turns you on, why then, birfer away, l'il slugger.

Ann Dunham was not in Kenya in 1961. Kind of hard to be born there if your mother was not there.

In 4 or 5 years, BIRFERS like you will be staring down at their feet and mumbling, very, very quietly.

So, enjoy your rant for now.

President Obama, duly elected twice, with more than 51% of the NPV both times, for the first time since Eisenhower, is a natural born US citizen.

No amount of lying on your part is going to change that fact.

Uhuh.....you go with that, mkay?

lol...
It's not putting poor Obama down, since it is the truth. You are to blind and stupid to realize that.

g5000

Well, if all of this mythology that's not real turns you on, why then, birfer away, l'il slugger.

Ann Dunham was not in Kenya in 1961. Kind of hard to be born there if your mother was not there.

In 4 or 5 years, BIRFERS like you will be staring down at their feet and mumbling, very, very quietly.

President Obama, duly elected twice, with more than 51% of the NPV both times, for the first time since Eisenhower, is a natural born US citizen.

Which means he broke the law when he applied and accepted a scholarship as a foreign student.

He's over in Kenya rediscovering his roots and the prissy little narcissistic president has to comment on everything bad someone says about him here at home.

You have to have a really thin skin to feel you have to comment on everything your critics say about you. Anyone with any sense would know that you give strength to their arguments when you respond to them. He's president.....he doesn't have to comment on it. He's not running for office anymore. Why does he care that a Republican says that his Iranian deal marches Israel to the oven's door. Commenting on it only gives it the feel that there's some truth to it. Lucky for him the Big Three carry his water for him:

The “big three” networks of ABC, CBS and NBC gleefully promoted on Monday evening President Obama’s “scolding” of 2016 Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee over his criticism of the Iran deal and his “scathing words” for the GOP field as candidates “are trying to out-trump [Donald] Trump.” Not surprisingly, the networks also sided with then-candidate Obama on May 15, 2008 when the same three networks chided then-President George W. Bush and fellow Republicans for a “two-pronged Republican attack” on Obama.
2015-07-27-ABC-WNT-2016GOPObama2.JPG

Returning to the present for the moment, ABC’s World News Tonight anchor David Muir teased correspondent Tom Llamas’ story by hailing Obama’s “war of words” with Huckabee and “a rare move” by the President “with scathing words on the Republican race.” Muir introduced Llamas by explaining that Huckabee was “the latest Republican contender under fire for controversial comments” as the former Arkansas Governor was “digging down” over having said the following on Saturday: “He's so naive he would trust the Iranians and would take the Israelis and basically march them to the door of the oven.” In his report, Llamas touted Obama as offering “a rare scolding” and “accusing Republican candidates of using overheated language to try and steal attention from Donald Trump.”

Continuing on the theme of roping the GOP candidates together, Llamas noted that “[o]ther candidates [are] looking to create their own viral moments” with videos featuring Republican Senator Rand Paul (Ky.) and Lindsey Graham (S.C.). The theme of bashing Republicans and praising Obama continued on NBC Nightly News. Anchor Lester Holt determined that “the war of words is escalating” as national correspondent Peter Alexander credited Jeb Bush for having “winced at the latest Republican attack line.” Hailing the President as “among those offended” by Huckabee’s comments regarding the Holocaust, Alexander described candidates not named Trump are “competing for attention” and “trying to out-trump Trump.” Following the lead from Llamas, Alexander hit Paul and Graham for having “resorted to political stunts” before declaring: “The horse race is on, but the track is muddy.”
2008-05-15-CBS-EN-Couric13.jpg

See more at: Networks Praise Obama s Scolding of Huckabee GOP Field Bashed Bush for Hitting Obama in 08

32679_image%20%281%29.jpg

For only 10 years though......

Links
Huckabee Obama marching Israel to door of the oven - CNNPolitics.com
Articles Iran Deal and the Hudaybiyyah Precedent

I love you how the RWnuts piss themselves when the President slaps down their nitwit heroes.
If it was a republican president responding to every little thing said about him like a teen age girl on Twitter you'd be singing a different tune

Obama, by disposition or the respect for his position, is damn polite when he mildly calls out his critics, but few if any of them can be characterized as an honorable opposition.

Mudwhistle is an asshole, that is a given, and a coward. His contributions to this forum are as worthy and as welcome as a wedding guest who puts a turd in the punch bowl, as are the parrots who echo him.

I think Obama should run again. Given the birthers' record on proving ANYTHING, I think they'd have trouble convincing anyone he's actually been elected twice. I'm sure there are plenty of quotes out there stating a second term was impossible. :cool-45:

g5000

Not one link to back up a single thing you said... well... I know that's because you're just a talking bag of SHIT... sorry... ass munch, but you were relegated to the nut job gallery long ago...

Forum List

Back