A Liberal Reponse To Conservatives

Actually it was handed to him by Chris Matthews, who must pass as some kind of authority where you live.
FREEDOM EDEN: Chris Matthews: Obama, Last Kennedy Brother

we all saw Caroline and Ted and we all heard what they said about Obama.

you poor fool. If you're going to make shit up with spin, try to at least make it palatable to even the most ignorant morons. this should come easy to you since you were born one.

so few people watch FOX or MSNBC, but those that do live in the vacuum of shit-for-brains

We did?
Maybe that turkey is making you even more stupid than usual.

The Rabbi - continuing to contribute nothing to society but stupidity since birth.

CaféAuLait;3011309 said:
CaféAuLait;3011204 said:
Yet it was Eisenhower (R) who funded the space program @ 100 million a year...

Ike was a liberal -- liberal Republican. Kennedy's initiatives on space exploration give Kennedy credit, not Ike.

Stop spinning so much. you're getting dizzy as well as ditzie

Again, it was Eisenhower who started NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958) and funded NASA-- Kennedy formally announced plans to go to the moon. IT had already been started-- the Race to the Moon started in 1958.

He discussed going to the moon far before Kennedy did:

History: Race to the Moon (Outreach) @ LROC

He was concerned about the cost since we did not have 'enemies' there. Senator William Knowland (R) convinced him that it was a good idea. Link above.

I could really give a shit less about the politics of it all as you try to spin it but the history of space is something that has always intrigued me.

He's drunk.

He's an ignorant asshole when he's sober......

You get the picture.

CaféAuLait;3011309 said:
Ike was a liberal -- liberal Republican. Kennedy's initiatives on space exploration give Kennedy credit, not Ike.

Stop spinning so much. you're getting dizzy as well as ditzie

Again, it was Eisenhower who started NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958) and funded NASA-- Kennedy formally announced plans to go to the moon. IT had already been started-- the Race to the Moon started in 1958.

He was concerned about the cost since we did not have 'enemies' there. Senator William Knowland (R) convinced him that it was a good idea. Link above.

I could really give a shit less about the politics of it all as you try to spin it but the history of space is something that has always intrigued me.

He's drunk.

You get the picture.

you people struggle with reading and comprehension on a level that is truly frightening. You make me want to support a voting IQ test:

"Ike was a liberal -- liberal Republican. Kennedy's initiatives on space exploration give Kennedy credit, not Ike." now go back and look at how CafePuke screwed up the whole context of what was being written :lol:

CaféAuLait;3011309 said:

He's drunk.

You get the picture.

you people struggle with reading and comprehension on a level that is truly frightening. You make me want to support a voting IQ test:

"Ike was a liberal -- liberal Republican. Kennedy's initiatives on space exploration give Kennedy credit, not Ike." now go back and look at how CafePuke screwed up the whole context of what was being written :lol:

Awe, Dante....

Maybe people just don't take the time to read your posts because they really could give a flying f**k about what you have to say.

He read it right, however. You are a moron.

He's drunk.

You get the picture.

Awe, Dante....

Maybe people just don't take the time to read your posts because they really could give a flying f**k about what you have to say.

He read it right, however. You are a moron.

Okay, so your latest position is you have not been reading posts you are replying to? How very Romney of you

:badgrin:

Liberal Democrat John F. Kennedy declared that we would go to the moon. Conservative Republican Chris Christie tells us that we are incapable of building a railroad tunnel beneath the Hudson River.

nuf said

:lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/23/opinion/23herbert.html?hp

Says the fucking side that believe they are all such helpless fucking invalids, they need government to do everything for them, including the most basic functions like feeding themselves.... :rofl:

Oh the sweet irony of the ignorant liberal who contradicts their own philosophy!

Last edited:
Liberal Democrat John F. Kennedy declared that we would go to the moon. Conservative Republican Chris Christie tells us that we are incapable of building a railroad tunnel beneath the Hudson River.

nuf said

Says the fucking side that believe they are all such helpless fucking invalids, they need government to do everything for them, including the most basic functions like feeding themselves.... :rofl:

Oh the sweet irony of the ignorant liberal who contradicts their own philosophy!
we're having a meltdown, a tropical meltdown

JFK had a clear vision, worthy of a conservative. A comparison of today's ideological differences in terms of getting things done vs not getting things done, I would remind you that the 'Big Dig' in Boston is a wholly Liberal programs and has gone nowhere, costing more than the original amount by well over 200%...

I'll also remind you of something else JFK believed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmHdqWPB_S8]JFK speech on tax cuts - YouTube[/ame] <<------ Won't be listened to by Liberals.

That is a Conservatives answer to your tiny cherry picked item.

JFK had a clear vision, worthy of a conservative. A comparison of today's ideological differences in terms of getting things done vs not getting things done, I would remind you that the 'Big Dig' in Boston is a wholly Liberal programs and has gone nowhere, costing more than the original amount by well over 200%...

JFK speech on tax cuts - YouTube <<------ Won't be listened to by Liberals.

The Big Dig was worth every penny. It freed up a whole city.

you're an idiot

JFK speech on tax cuts - YouTube <<------ Won't be listened to by Liberals.

The Big Dig was worth every penny. It freed up a whole city.

you're an idiot
Says the fucking moron who just shot down its own talking point..

Good job! *gives you the Handcock smile*

Hell! Imagine trying to fund a space program in this era. Think of if Kennedy proposed to not fund the program?

CaféAuLait;3011204 said:

nuf said

Yet it was Eisenhower (R) who funded the space program @ 100 million a year and formed NASA. Project Mercury was initiated in 1958. :eusa_eh:

NASA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kennedy may have *formally* declared we were going to the moon -- the race started in 1958 before Kennedy was even elected.

Race to the Moon Print: More Information

Forum List

Back