Breaking And Not Good: China And Russia Quit U.S. Dollar. (Thanks Alot Obama)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
All this timed with the N. Korea attack. This is terrible news and it will hurt us badly. You see, they are doing what they can to protect their own currency and economies and Obama is doing nothing to protect ours and lets not loose sight of the central role that the criminal enterprise known as the FED has played in this.

obama_ice_cream.jpg

China, Russia quit dollar on bilateral trade - People's Daily Online
China and Russia have decided to renounce the US dollar and resort to using their own currencies for bilateral trade, Premier Wen Jiabao and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin announced late on Tuesday in St. Petersburg.

Last edited:
I don't think the rest of the world sees how having a black president makes America so cool.

All this timed with the N. Korea attack. This is terrible news and it will hurt us badly. You see, they are doing what they can to protect their own currency and economies and Obama is doing nothing to protect ours and lets not loose sight of the central role that the criminal enterprise known as the FED has played in this.

obama_ice_cream.jpg

China and Russia have decided to renounce the US dollar and resort to using their own currencies for bilateral trade, Premier Wen Jiabao and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin announced late on Tuesday in St. Petersburg.

Oh well, vote republicans into control and right away countries start remembering the sorrid republican past. Republicans will drag the world down if we let them. No wonder all the corporations left America under Bush.

China and Russia don't intend to get dragged down the same shit hole Obama is taking the US.

Yep, give the retards a balanced budget and surplus, and they blow it and spend trillions more building a shit hole Obama has to fill up. Actions have consequences and you are seeing them up front.

So how does this affect our Country? Watch as more American banks go under.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=3482

Last edited:
What has Obama and his fed done differently than the last administration? Or for that matter the SNL and Chrysler bailouts?

I am disappointed myself but question the motivation here.

obama_ice_cream.jpg

Dude, if this were true, it would be breaking news on every channel......So far, NOTHING!

Get a life, ya' drunken racist moron!

China, Russia to drop dollar in bilateral trade - MarketWatch

Nov. 23, 2010, 11:38 p.m. EST
China, Russia to drop dollar in bilateral trade

By Chris Oliver

HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- China and Russia will stop using the U.S. dollar to settle bilateral trade and instead use the ruble or the yuan, though the move is not meant to signal a challenge to the dollar, according to reports Wednesday. China's Premier Wen Jiabao and Russian President Vladamir Putin made reference to the new currency trade pact late Tuesday, following meetings in St. Petersburg that also saw the signing of bilateral trade and energy-cooperation agreements, according to a report in the state-run China Daily. "About trade settlement, we have decided to use our own currencies," Putin told reporters, according to the report. Earlier this week, China added the ruble to the list of currencies that can be traded against the yuan on its domestic exchange.

By Chris Oliver

HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- China and Russia will stop using the U.S. dollar to settle bilateral trade and instead use the ruble or the yuan, though the move is not meant to signal a challenge to the dollar, according to reports Wednesday. China's Premier Wen Jiabao and Russian President Vladamir Putin made reference to the new currency trade pact late Tuesday, following meetings in St. Petersburg that also saw the signing of bilateral trade and energy-cooperation agreements, according to a report in the state-run China Daily. "About trade settlement, we have decided to use our own currencies," Putin told reporters, according to the report. Earlier this week, China added the ruble to the list of currencies that can be traded against the yuan on its domestic exchange.

This is an interesting move, considering the state and stability of the ruble. I wonder what the bigger picture looks like? China and Russia have never exactly been bosom buddies, the Russians have a long memory.

By Chris Oliver

This is an interesting move, considering the state and stability of the ruble. I wonder what the bigger picture looks like? China and Russia have never exactly been bosom buddies, the Russians have a long memory.

China's mad at the attempt at monetarizing the debt. Russia, well they're always happy to stick the knife in, as US does with them. I think it's just a matter of the enemy of my enemy...

russians do have long memories....i am sure they have not forgiven the us for their role in the defeat of the russians by afghans...and many other things....hell putin is about as friggin crazy as they come. the chinese have resource problems that are hard to overcome, their energies devoted to feeding their country.

China's mad at the attempt at monetarizing the debt. Russia, well they're always happy to stick the knife in, as US does with them. I think it's just a matter of the enemy of my enemy...

I wonder. People who don't understand the bigger picture might interpret this as a Chinese and Russian statement that the ruble is stronger than the dollar (laughable), but China isn't going to do anything against its own interests just to jab a fork at us. And I highly doubt they want to end up holding ruble reserves. I'm betting there's more to this story. Just call it a hunch. ;)

Forum List

Back