A letter to the US from Canada

Gas prices are lower than ever. We no longer depend on foreign oil, building construction are better than ever, most or all car manufacturers are making billions, shortages of home inventories, building of new houses, unemployment lowest in 8 years, today alone new iPhone 6s is sold out.
In my case I am selling more instruments than ever. Since last quarter of 2014 till July 15 I added total of 236 employees. I am a living proof that the link is accurate.
I doubt it.

Most...

No.

The writer of that letter is a Canadian but her favorite book is about Jimmy Carter.

In fact, most of her Daily KOS Ramblings are not much different than the Crazy Lefties here at USMB.

Hey dumb ass, that was put there by the OP, not the letter writer. Comprehension challenged are you?

......and speaking of dumbasses....WHAT exactly made you "think" that I was responding to the "letter writer" and NOT the O/P (Luddly)????

Last edited:
An American should write to Canada wondering why Canadians wouldn't overwhelmingly reelect Harper given that the Canadian economy has outperformed almost all others under Harper's watch.

An American should write to Canada wondering why Canadians wouldn't overwhelmingly reelect Harper given that the Canadian economy has outperformed almost all others under Harper's watch.

I'm an American, I don't know who the fuck Harper is

Yes, Obama is a racist asshole. He should go to Canada. Today.

Hey dumb ass, that was put there by the OP, not the letter writer. Comprehension challenged are you?

......and speaking of dumbasses....WHAT exactly made you "think" that I was responding to the "letter writer" and NOT the O/P (Luddly)????

I don't know, maybe the inarticulate way you phrased your response? Either way, you, the letter writer and the OP are apparently swallowing all the propaganda put out by your dear leader.

I don't know, maybe the inarticulate way you phrased your response? Either way, you, the letter writer and the OP are apparently swallowing all the propaganda put out by your dear leader.

I thought you had more sense than that, OKTX.....Look at it from a STRICTLY objective position (if you still can be objective)....Under Obama's administration:

Is the dollar strong?
Is US oil production high?
Are interest rates low?
Do we have less US soldiers' body bags coming home?
Is unemployment relatively low?

If you respond with, "I don't believe ANY of that crap"...then there's not much more to debate.

I thought you had more sense than that, OKTX.....Look at it from a STRICTLY objective position (if you still can be objective)....Under Obama's administration:

Is the dollar strong?
Are interest rates low?

If you respond with, "I don't believe ANY of that crap"...then there's not much more to debate.

Is the dollar strong? Double edges sword, good if you're buying imports, not so good if your job depends on exports.
Is US oil production high? Sure, on private lands, was done in spite of your dear leader, not because of anything he did.
Are interest rates low? Would they be this low in a strong economy, which you're trying to tout, short answer is no.
Do we have less US soldiers' body bags coming home? Your dear leaders pansy assed policies have cost more innocent lives than necessary and will in the long run cost more US lives than if we has stayed in Iraq. And the pink line he drew in the sand that turned yellow in the light in Syria has already cost a ton of lives and will likely end up costing more and more US lives.
Is unemployment relatively low? Lowest workforce participation rate in decades and growing worse, why is everything always "relative" to you leftist. The overall economy still sucks, very few are better off now than before your dear leader took the helm.

How's that?

Is the dollar strong?
Are interest rates low?

Is the dollar strong? Double edges sword, good if you're buying imports, not so good if your job depends on exports.
Is US oil production high? Sure, on private lands, was done in spite of your dear leader, not because of anything he did.
Are interest rates low? Would they be this low in a strong economy, which you're trying to tout, short answer is no.
Do we have less US soldiers' body bags coming home? Your dear leaders pansy assed policies have cost more innocent lives than necessary and will in the long run cost more US lives than if we has stayed in Iraq. And the pink line he drew in the sand that turned yellow in the light in Syria has already cost a ton of lives and will likely end up costing more and more US lives.
Is unemployment relatively low? Lowest workforce participation rate in decades and growing worse, why is everything always "relative" to you leftist. The overall economy still sucks, very few are better off now than before your dear leader took the helm.

How's that?

Perspective, OKTX.....simple partisan perspective.

Is the dollar strong?
Are interest rates low?

How's that?

Perspective, OKTX.....simple partisan perspective.

Right, and you provided such an eloquent rebuttal to each fact. Oh the pressure of such a spirited debate. LMAO

"So, Americans vote for the party that got you into the mess that Obama just dug you out of? This defies reason."

Yes, it defies reason. Americans are generally not known for reason.

President Obama's presidency will historically be one of the better presidency the country has seen. In spite of the Republicans declared opposition to everything this president wanted to do and in stark contrast to the disaster that was the Bush presidency.

Thankfully facts, as noted in the Candian's letter, are what are recorded in history.

sheep_herd_at_night_by_decorthala.jpg

"So, Americans vote for the party that got you into the mess that Obama just dug you out of? This defies reason."

Yes, it defies reason. Americans are generally not known for reason.

President Obama's presidency will historically be one of the better presidency the country has seen. In spite of the Republicans declared opposition to everything this president wanted to do and in stark contrast to the disaster that was the Bush presidency.

Thankfully facts, as noted in the Candian's letter, are what are recorded in history.

President Obama's presidency will historically be one of the better presidency the country has seen.

Because of the wonderful Arab Spring?
The $9 trillion added to the debt?
The weakest recovery from a recession, ever?
The deterioration in race relations?
The flood of illegals?

Why, exactly, will he be seen favorably by history?

Forum List

Back