A letter to the US from Canada

"So, Americans vote for the party that got you into the mess that Obama just dug you out of? This defies reason."

Yes, it defies reason. Americans are generally not known for reason.

President Obama's presidency will historically be one of the better presidency the country has seen. In spite of the Republicans declared opposition to everything this president wanted to do and in stark contrast to the disaster that was the Bush presidency.

Thankfully facts, as noted in the Candian's letter, are what are recorded in history.

President Obama's presidency will historically be one of the better presidency the country has seen.

Because of the wonderful Arab Spring?
The $9 trillion added to the debt?
The weakest recovery from a recession, ever?
The deterioration in race relations?
The flood of illegals?

Why, exactly, will he be seen favorably by history?

for all of the above and perhaps for things of equal or greater which the effects are yet to be seen and felt

I don't know, maybe the inarticulate way you phrased your response? Either way, you, the letter writer and the OP are apparently swallowing all the propaganda put out by your dear leader.

I thought you had more sense than that, OKTX.....Look at it from a STRICTLY objective position (if you still can be objective)....Under Obama's administration:

Is the dollar strong?
Is US oil production high?
Are interest rates low?
Do we have less US soldiers' body bags coming home?
Is unemployment relatively low?

If you respond with, "I don't believe ANY of that crap"...then there's not much more to debate.

Is the dollar strong? Double edges sword, good if you're buying imports, not so good if your job depends on exports.
Is US oil production high? Sure, on private lands, was done in spite of your dear leader, not because of anything he did.
Are interest rates low? Would they be this low in a strong economy, which you're trying to tout, short answer is no.
Do we have less US soldiers' body bags coming home? Your dear leaders pansy assed policies have cost more innocent lives than necessary and will in the long run cost more US lives than if we has stayed in Iraq. And the pink line he drew in the sand that turned yellow in the light in Syria has already cost a ton of lives and will likely end up costing more and more US lives.
Is unemployment relatively low? Lowest workforce participation rate in decades and growing worse, why is everything always "relative" to you leftist. The overall economy still sucks, very few are better off now than before your dear leader took the helm.

How's that?

Read my post #18 to educate yourself. Do you own business? Do you look at stocks? All business sections are doing very well. I saw lots of signs on windows jobs wanted most I saw in last 2 years. Those are good sign that economy is doing very well.
Why are you so concern of foreign people's lives? Should you be proud that we don't have young Americans coming home in body bags? We support them, we gave them arms and training... Then these people better stand and fight for their own good or they will lost their lives and livelihood. Why can we Americans think that way instead of sending our own soldiers fighting for them?

"So, Americans vote for the party that got you into the mess that Obama just dug you out of? This defies reason."

President Obama's presidency will historically be one of the better presidency the country has seen. In spite of the Republicans declared opposition to everything this president wanted to do and in stark contrast to the disaster that was the Bush presidency.

Thankfully facts, as noted in the Candian's letter, are what are recorded in history.

President Obama's presidency will historically be one of the better presidency the country has seen.

The flood of illegals?

Flood of illegals? Obama deported more than any other president. Hired 18,500 border agents and in process of adding another 1,600. Illegal border crossing is way way down. Illegals caught are deported same day or next day. What are you talking about?

The flood of illegals?

Flood of illegals? Obama deported more than any other president. Hired 18,500 border agents and in process of adding another 1,600. Illegal border crossing is way way down. Illegals caught are deported same day or next day. What are you talking about?

Flood of illegals?

Yes, flood of illegals.

Obama deported more than any other president.

Yes, his phony stats about his fake deportations are very impressive!

Hired 18,500 border agents and in process of adding another 1,600.

The illegals flooding in need rides to the processing center, before they're released into the interior of the US.

Illegals caught are deported same day or next day.

Liar!

Flood of illegals?

Yes, flood of illegals.

The illegals flooding in need rides to the processing center, before they're released into the interior of the US.

Liar!

Give it a rest, nitwit.....Almost half of "illegal aliens" come to this country by airplane.

Flood of illegals?

Yes, flood of illegals.

Liar!

Give it a rest, nitwit.....Almost half of "illegal aliens" come to this country by airplane.

Is Obama taking credit for deportations when tourists fly home? LOL!

I don't know, maybe the inarticulate way you phrased your response? Either way, you, the letter writer and the OP are apparently swallowing all the propaganda put out by your dear leader.

I thought you had more sense than that, OKTX.....Look at it from a STRICTLY objective position (if you still can be objective)....Under Obama's administration:

Is the dollar strong?
Is US oil production high?
Are interest rates low?
Do we have less US soldiers' body bags coming home?
Is unemployment relatively low?

If you respond with, "I don't believe ANY of that crap"...then there's not much more to debate.

Is the dollar strong? Double edges sword, good if you're buying imports, not so good if your job depends on exports.
Is US oil production high? Sure, on private lands, was done in spite of your dear leader, not because of anything he did.
Are interest rates low? Would they be this low in a strong economy, which you're trying to tout, short answer is no.
Do we have less US soldiers' body bags coming home? Your dear leaders pansy assed policies have cost more innocent lives than necessary and will in the long run cost more US lives than if we has stayed in Iraq. And the pink line he drew in the sand that turned yellow in the light in Syria has already cost a ton of lives and will likely end up costing more and more US lives.
Is unemployment relatively low? Lowest workforce participation rate in decades and growing worse, why is everything always "relative" to you leftist. The overall economy still sucks, very few are better off now than before your dear leader took the helm.

How's that?

Read my post #18 to educate yourself. Do you own business? Do you look at stocks? All business sections are doing very well. I saw lots of signs on windows jobs wanted most I saw in last 2 years. Those are good sign that economy is doing very well.
Why are you so concern of foreign people's lives? Should you be proud that we don't have young Americans coming home in body bags? We support them, we gave them arms and training... Then these people better stand and fight for their own good or they will lost their lives and livelihood. Why can we Americans think that way instead of sending our own soldiers fighting for them?

Speaking of educating yourself, maybe you should learn the proper use of our language. I chose one of your myths from post # 18 at random. You said we no longer depend on foreign oil. Wrong! We still import 60% of the oil we use, I would call that dependent on foreign oil.

The United States and Oil Imports - Facts and Figures

I could bust more of your myths, but I'm not going to waste my time, your mind is already made up. Bye.

The flood of illegals?

Flood of illegals?

Yes, flood of illegals.

Liar!

You make it sound that these border agents are sleeping and illegals are just strolling down the lane. They work very hard so they do not get blame by this kind rhetoric.....
I don't lie. I hate liar. I am as real as you get.....I want to give you a tour at our borders in Arizona or Texas whichever you prefer.
You will a chance to meet officers at ICE. Witness caught and deportation of illegals and the logistics how they work. I gave the same offer to Vigilante and I'm offering it to you. I am giving you 30 days to think about it or today just sent me an email. Let me know.

The flood of illegals?

Flood of illegals?

Yes, flood of illegals.

Liar!

You make it sound that these border agents are sleeping and illegals are just strolling down the lane. They work very hard so they do not get blame by this kind rhetoric.....
I don't lie. I hate liar. I am as real as you get.....I want to give you a tour at our borders in Arizona or Texas whichever you prefer.
You will a chance to meet officers at ICE. Witness caught and deportation of illegals and the logistics how they work. I gave the same offer to Vigilante and I'm offering it to you. I am giving you 30 days to think about it or today just sent me an email. Let me know.

You make it sound that these border agents are sleeping and illegals are just strolling down the lane.

Haven't you heard, Obama is preventing ICE from doing their job.

Forum List

Back