What Kind Of Motivational Quote is THIS???

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Doing the newsletter for my job, I did a Google Image search for a motivational quote and this was one of them... huh???

Doing the newsletter for my job, I did a Google Image search for a motivational quote and this was one of them... huh???

That would motivate me if they could cover up her face. I'd have to see a full length to see if I would bang.

What more do you need to see? Do you require a complete physical? Or are you a legs or ass man?

That would motivate me if they could cover up her face. I'd have to see a full length to see if I would bang.

What more do you need to see? Do you require a complete physical? Or are you a legs or ass man?

I need to see her last two year's tax returns...

She has to have big booty and small waist. There is no compromising on that.

This is more motivational for me.

Forum List

Back