A letter to the US from Canada

Future liberals in training.......... :cool:

village.jpg

How are people in this world so stupid as to post crap like this? If the country was doing so mother fucking well Bernie Sanders wouldn't need to promise people more free shit as a way to be able to simply "pay their bills."

I can't help but notice now the left loves corruption in the stock market... A never ending stimulus for the rich!

Now less people working than when Obama took office is good because the UE rate magically keeps going down.

Wars are still raging...

Ahh, nm... I just remembered I started by asking how people are this stupid and realized we'll never get anywhere with the nutters of any party.

Gas prices are lower than ever. We no longer depend on foreign oil, building construction are better than ever, most or all car manufacturers are making billions, shortages of home inventories, building of new houses, unemployment lowest in 8 years, today alone new iPhone 6s is sold out.
In my case I am selling more instruments than ever. Since last quarter of 2014 till July 15 I added total of 236 employees. I am a living proof that the link is accurate.

How are people in this world so stupid as to post crap like this? If the country was doing so mother fucking well Bernie Sanders wouldn't need to promise people more free shit as a way to be able to simply "pay their bills."

I can't help but notice now the left loves corruption in the stock market... A never ending stimulus for the rich!

Now less people working than when Obama took office is good because the UE rate magically keeps going down.

Wars are still raging...

Ahh, nm... I just remembered I started by asking how people are this stupid and realized we'll never get anywhere with the nutters of any party.
You need to eat some egg roll.

Forum List

Back