A Letter to Phil Robertson

Stop denying that the Old Testament has anything to do with Christianity. It is God's word and Christ is God's son. They are one and the same. Do you have only a New Testament? Do you ignore and deny the Old Testament? Not likely. Only when it's convenient. Which is low and dispicable.

Sorry

"I have come not to abolish the law, but to fulfill it" Jesus said. By fulfill, he meant paying the death penalty the Old Law demanded of the transgressors and make a NEW COVENANT with his people!! To insist otherwise is dishonest!

Oh, and you should call Joe out for using the Bible when it's "convenient."

The only thing I think you should use the bible for is toilet paper. The only time it's ever useful.

But to the point, if you are going to use this book of three thousand year old backward ass superstitions to validate your bigotry, then you should damned well be ready to live up to all of it.

And not look for a loophole when it condemn things you like to do.

Stop denying that the Old Testament has anything to do with Christianity. It is God's word and Christ is God's son. They are one and the same. Do you have only a New Testament? Do you ignore and deny the Old Testament? Not likely. Only when it's convenient. Which is low and dispicable.

Sorry

"I have come not to abolish the law, but to fulfill it" Jesus said. By fulfill, he meant paying the death penalty the Old Law demanded of the transgressors and make a NEW COVENANT with his people!! To insist otherwise is dishonest!

Oh, and you should call Joe out for using the Bible when it's "convenient."

The only thing I think you should use the bible for is toilet paper. The only time it's ever useful.

But to the point, if you are going to use this book of three thousand year old backward ass superstitions to validate your bigotry, then you should damned well be ready to live up to all of it.

And not look for a loophole when it condemn things you like to do.

No, the Bible has many things in it that are the greatest lessons for life.
Love thy neighbor
Forgive others
Envy and jealousy are bad things
Do not judge
And hundreds of other things.
Problem is when people take old Jewish laws that are in the Bible and interpret that into judging others on individual things.
Which I strongly disagree with.

holy cow, now hating on Dr. laura

Liberals don't just voice their displeasure, they go frikken insane over something

stupid letter and petty

holy cow, now hating on Dr. laura

Liberals don't just voice their displeasure, they go frikken insane over something

stupid letter and petty

Dr. Laura had a three hour show where she spewed hate every day.

And frankly, as long as she spew it against gays, people objected, but no one took her off the air.

Until she used the N-word, and then she was done.

It's ironic that the Progressives who willing turn over their entire lives to the government are railing against slavery.

"I'm not even sure what point you are trying to make."

What is that, 'argument as dope'?
You know very well what point I have made...and proven.

Capital punishment is appropriate.
It is murder that is barbaric.

It is the correct sentence for the crime of murder.

And it is accepted as such in both the Old and New Testaments.

"

You mean like crucifixion?

Saith the simpleton.

What does that have to do with anything?

Peter assails the act of handing over an innocent man to godless executioners.

Are you sitting down?

Jesus wasn't the only person ever crucified. It was a common choice for carrying out a death penalty.

No rational person believes that society should be strictly bound to the legal and moral dictates of civilizations many thousands of years old.

You're not really suggesting that you have even a passing acquaintanceship with any 'rational persons,' are you?

I believe you've caused universal laughter.

I'm not the one calling for the crucifixion of young girls caught murdering their fetuses.

Forum List

Back