Christmas Day at the Libtard household

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
John and Julie Libtard and their two children Allan and Michelle all gather in the living room around the tree to pass out presents.

John tells Michelle that she gets to open the first present. As she rips the wrapping off the package she squeals with delight. Oh daddy she says just what I wanted, birth control pills for the whole year, how did you know? Dad says, we'll your mom clued me in but I got them all for free at the clinic, it was just too good a deal to pass up.

Next dad tells Allan, you're next sport. Allan tries to look unfazed but his shaking gives him away. When he gets done peeling back the paper he lets out a cheer. Dad he says this is better than my wildest dreams, 99 months of unemployment, but I have only had my job for one month. Don't worry son, that company was just taking advantage of you, now you are set til you are twenty five and can stay in the cellar and blog and drink hot chocolate til your hearts content. Thanks dad says Allan.

Next Julie is presented her present. Coyly and slowly she removes the paper. Her jaw drops as she stares lovingly at her husband. There is a god she exhales. Well honey, says john, it pays to know a good lawyer. But how were you able to get me full disability and five years back pay she sighs? Hey, replies john, as soon as I found out that working for a conservative made you eligible for disability I called the counseled and as they say , the rest is history. I love you so much says Julie.

Finally it is dad's turn to open his gift. The rest of the family gathers round close knowing what's coming. Dad is almost brought to tears as he hugs everyone. I never thought this would come so quick and now I am enrolled in obamacare on a full subsidy. Now I can go back to signing up voters and and telling people we will out them if they don't vote Dem. Besides I can pIck up extra cash from the unions for doing their picketing for them. Life is so good.

Dad asks everyone is this the best Christmas ever and in unison everyone says absolutely. They all prepare to go to grandmas and papas knowing exactly what they want to tell the rest of their family around the dinner table.

Forum List

Back