A huge caravan of central Americans is headed for the US and no one in Mexico is stopping them

cockroaches want welfare

stop welfare for future refugees.

think of working instead
Skye, the reality is there simply are not enough living-wage jobs available to accommodate the entire legitimate U.S. population, so how would these thousands of migrants get by if they do manage to enter?

I believe the vast majority of Hispanics who wish to come here from south of the border countries are willing to work -- and they are for the most part hard-working people. But we simply do not have the room or the economic resources to accommodate them without seriously damaging the standard of living we've worked so hard to establish over the years.

They need to be met with armed resistence. And never, ever granted asylum no matter what their circumstances.
Unfortunately, that's true.

What many fanciful Liberals fail to understand is the way the current wave of uninvited migrants are illegally crossing borders and pouring into Europe -- and would like to do the same thing here -- is comparable to someone just walking uninvited into your home and demanding to be accommodated. This is exactly what is going on all over Europe.

Time to ask the "conservatives" why they tried so hard to create this situation. They have spent decades trying relentlessly to create unsustainable population growth and increase the numbers of unwanted people. It's way past time that they took responsibility for their actions.
Liberals are just as guilty for this shit.....take off your blinders and you might see more....

No. "Liberals" and moderates and progressives are not "just as guilty." The fuckheads who have opposed both birth control and economic reforms in developing countries for decades are the ones who are responsible for this mess. Just them.

I have no blinders on. You do. Please explain how stupid little bitches like pigpence got started. Open your eyes. There seems to be no end to scum like him, and this has gone on since at least the 1950's.

How can this be looked upon by any way other than an invasion? They may not be carrying weapons but their intent to breach our border is clear.

The president must act even if it means placing military units on the border to stop them - with force if necessary.

Time to ask the "conservatives" why they tried so hard to create this situation. They have spent decades trying relentlessly to create unsustainable population growth and increase the numbers of unwanted people. It's way past time that they took responsibility for their actions.
Liberals are just as guilty for this shit.....take off your blinders and you might see more....

No. "Liberals" and moderates and progressives are not "just as guilty." The fuckheads who have opposed both birth control and economic reforms in developing countries for decades are the ones who are responsible for this mess. Just them.

I have no blinders on. You do. Please explain how stupid little bitches like pigpence got started. Open your eyes. There seems to be no end to scum like him, and this has gone on since at least the 1950's.
hey i lived in california....the liberals in charge there did absolutely nothing to stop that shit from happening there.....yea its only one group of people responsible...you and those who think like you are part of the problem....

From at least the 1950's on, the U.S. acted to squelch reform movements in the Central American countries aimed at creating stable economies in these countries. Then the "conservatives" acted to squelch ZPG and related efforts to limit world population to sustainable numbers, opting instead for out-of-control growth among poorer and less educated populations lacking the knowledge of how to use technology to limit their populations. These marchers are the result of these ill-advised policies. So how can I blame them? They've got to live and eat. They are not the enemy.

It was the U.S. government of the time, its CIA, the anti-reformers, and the anti-ZPGers and anti-birth-control types who deserve to have the living shit beaten out of them for putting these people in the middle in the first place. Yet the "conservatives" are still whining to have more people people produced without any plan to take care of them.

"Conservatives": be fucking careful what you wish for.
funniest bunch of non-sense I have read in a long time.

hateful leftist want the power to determine who can and can't have kids.

Nope. All along, the aim was that everyone would have access to birth control and the national governments were to encourage its use, leaving people to make their decisions for themselves. Years ago, I had a neighbor from either Honduras or Nicaragua. She told me that back home, they had small houses, large families, slept in the same room with blankets for privacy, and barely enough food to go around. She said that she was happy to come here and have the means available to limit her offspring to two. She had her girl and her boy and she was through with it.

Why do you "conservatives" consistently refuse to acknowledge that many people want to limit the number of children they have? Why is this so hard to understand? This is how Hull House got started, Planned Parenthood got started. People wanted to turn off the spigot.

Just yesterday afternoon, my doctor (who is funny as hell and who went to another room to get pictures of his beloved dog and cat to show me) were talking about my trip that morning to the awful world of Costco and its flying unattended children that one is not supposed to kick or trip over. He told me that he was getting pressure from his in-laws to produce and he was not enthusiastic at the prospect of parenthood.

A few months back I saw a piece on population. It might have been on the BBC. It seems that the governments of some African nations are holding "husbands' schools" to encourage birth control, slow down population growth, and garner attention in rural areas to the health of wives and children. Meanwhile, the Polish and Taiwanese want to encourage the production of more Poles and Taiwanese. The government of Taiwan is running TV ads featuring happy, smiling, and obviously very pregnant Taiwanese people. The ad run by the Polish government is cuter: heterosexual couples laughing and smiling at each other while playing with bunny rabbits on the grass. I guess Taiwanese and Polish citizens are a bit reluctant to get in the game.

What does this all tell you about what actual people actually want?
They want to blame the US for their own failures and take advantage of your good graces and prosperity. Instead of marching to the US why don't they demand their own governments shape up? It's a new era. America First.

A Huge Caravan Of Central Americans Is Headed For The US, And No One In Mexico Is Stopping Them

And just think, Trump failed to fund the wall with the last omnibus bill.

Looks like more of the same is headed to the US soon.
You need to fact check your Orange Orb's tweets.

Who is eligible for DACA relief?
Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals:

• are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
  • came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
  • have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present. (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
  • entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
  • were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
  • have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and
  • do not pose a threat to national security or public safety
DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) - Immigration Equality

Your thread title contains a huge lie. One made by Trump and which you haven’t corrected:

None of these people are thinking they can take advantage of DACA.

1. DACA Dreamers have to have been brought to the US before they were 16.

2. They have to have been in the US for a minimum of 10 years.

3. New DACA applications are not being processed.

Trump lied. But you should be used to that.

Your thread title contains a huge lie. One made by Trump and which you haven’t corrected:

They will be new generations of DACA recipients

It is you who is being dishonest here.

There is no border wall. It is a never ending DACA paradise in the US.

The America I grew up in is dead.

Children can no longer safely go out to play for fear of predators or wacko leftists calling the law on the parents for leaving the kids unattended.

Women can't go for jogs in our most popular parks without personal safety devices of some sort.

Prime time TV is no longer safe viewing for children.

Movies glamorize sex and rape to such an alarming degree that our kids can't distinguish where societies line on bad behavior is drawn anymore. That same glorification is now in some of your child's video games.

Schools are no longer considered safe zones by many of the children attending them.

Political loose talk about non persecution for violating our national borders has cause a tidal wave of illegals to cross our borders and hit our nation's social services & safety nets.

Need you see any more reasons to reject progressive & liberal agendas?

We are used to the lying, Obama was a pro.

We are used to the lying, Obama was a pro.

Lying is much easier when you have the entire media ignoring it or repeating it.

Really, Barry was an idiot.

A Huge Caravan Of Central Americans Is Headed For The US, And No One In Mexico Is Stopping Them

And just think, Trump failed to fund the wall with the last omnibus bill.

Looks like more of the same is headed to the US soon.
Look Grampa Murked U another parrot repeating his new buzz phrase
And would you not admit that is a crisis heading directly out way that is worthy of debate?

If you see a group of people with their eyes firmly planted on you and the shopping stuff you just bought do you try to take precautions or just happily ask them what you can do for them?

Forum List

Back