IMMIGRATION INSANITY WATCH: Illegal Cop-Killer Smirks At Death Sentence...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
And victims’ families grin back

"I was smiling back at him purposely," Jeri Oliver, Sacramento County Sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver's mother, told The Sacarmento Bee after court. Debbie McMahon, the mother of fallen Placer County Sheriff Detective Michael Davis Jr., agreed “to smile at him for a change."

The convicted cop killer made headlines during his trial in January when he smiled and went into a profanity-laced rant in court, saying, “I wish I had killed more of the mother-------s,” and promised to “kill more, kill whoever gets in front of me ... There's no need for a f---ing trial."...

Illegal immigrant cop killer smirks at death sentence-- and victims’ families grin back
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

California...he will never see the execution chamber.
It may take twenty year but I bet he does...

You're underestimating the Communist/Democrat cretins who run the show out there. I tend to think he'll never be executed.

He should be though. Hang him tomorrow and all the money is saved for:

Providing supervision for him for 20 years
Medical care for him for 20 years
Appeal judges and lawyers for him for 20 years
Housing and clothing for him for 20 years
Feeding him for 20 years
His water bill for 20 years

It's incredibly wasteful not to hang people the day after their trial.

And people wonder why the US has the most incarcerated population on the planet.

Taxes could drop by a large percentage if violent offenders were hung and non-violent drug offenders weren't given such harsh sentences.

Last edited:

You're underestimating the Communist/Democrat cretins who run the show out there. I tend to think he'll never be executed.
political philosophy has nothing to do with him being executed since California does capital punishment...

Again, i think you're vastly underestimating the Communist/Democrat cretins out there.

political philosophy has nothing to do with him being executed since California does capital punishment...

Again, i think you're vastly underestimating the Communist/Democrat cretins out there.
Well I doubt you more than them since it's not even close to being a communist state...

He should be though. Hang him tomorrow and all the money is saved for:

Providing supervision for him for 20 years
Medical care for him for 20 years
Appeal judges and lawyers for him for 20 years
Housing and clothing for him for 20 years
Feeding him for 20 years
His water bill for 20 years

It's incredibly wasteful not to hang people the day after their trial.

And people wonder why the US has the most incarcerated population on the planet.

Taxes could drop by a large percentage if violent offenders were hung and non-violent drug offenders weren't given such harsh sentences.
So you think drug dealers should get capital punishment?

Forum List

Back