A House Divided

The far right has nothing to offer in the way of solutions to the Nation’s problems; consequently they contrive controversies where none exist, attempt to make non-issues issues, and engage in baseless personal attacks against politicians and others whom they consider to be ‘on the left.’

It’s an inane and destructive tactic, predicated on equally inane and destructive dogma.

The far right has nothing to offer in the way of solutions to the Nation’s problems; consequently they contrive controversies where none exist, attempt to make non-issues issues, and engage in baseless personal attacks against politicians and others whom they consider to be ‘on the left.’

It’s an inane and destructive tactic, predicated on equally inane and destructive dogma.
Speaking of mad projection skills and utter lack of introspection. :lol::lol::lol:

In what delusional universe did you come up with that?

Thomas Jefferson helped set up public education, tripled the size of the federal government, and funded science research. You for the federal government doing that? If you like Paul probably not.

You mean through the church? and the Tenth Amendment...

What are you talking about?
If you had done your research on Jefferson you would know what I was talking about.

:lmao:

We have a President who calls conservatives 'the enemy', who deliberately manufactures fear among minorities towards conservatives... and it's the 'right' that's the problem.

Man, you really are seriously stupid.

Do you have a quote wherein President Obama called conservatives "the enemy" (in context, of course)?

sure thing;

Obama: I shouldn't have used the word 'enemies'
By David Jackson, USA TODAY
Updated 2010-11-02 9:25 AM

backing off a previous comment in which he appeared to cast Republicans as "enemies."

"I probably should have used the word 'opponents' instead of 'enemies,'" Obama told radio host Michael Baisden.

Last week, in an interview with Univision radio, Obama urged Hispanic votes for Democrats, and said: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder."

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the comment. I suppose backing off the comment and replacing enemies with opponents won't satisfy his enemies. Of course I feel his comment about enemies - even in the context in which it was uttered - is entirely factual.

Do you have a quote wherein President Obama called conservatives "the enemy" (in context, of course)?

sure thing;

backing off a previous comment in which he appeared to cast Republicans as "enemies."

"I probably should have used the word 'opponents' instead of 'enemies,'" Obama told radio host Michael Baisden.

Last week, in an interview with Univision radio, Obama urged Hispanic votes for Democrats, and said: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder."

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the comment. I suppose backing off the comment and replacing enemies with opponents won't satisfy his enemies. Of course I feel his comment about enemies - even in the context in which it was uttered - is entirely factual.

So, you are in favor of a house divided? :confused:

Thomas Jefferson helped set up public education, tripled the size of the federal government, and funded science research. You for the federal government doing that? If you like Paul probably not.

You mean through the church? and the Tenth Amendment...

What are you talking about?
If you had done your research on Jefferson you would know what I was talking about.

I know all about Jefferson.

OP correctly identifies the problem that America is a house divided.

OP then uses the false paradigm of right/left politics to continue that division.

Fail.

What model should I have used? Gay/Straight; Man/Woman; Rich/Poor; University Grad/Eight Grade Grad; by race, religion or how about Under 30/30 and over?
Those are also "divide and conquer" wedge issues.

You need to concentrate on what all people need to be and remain free regardless of individual differences.

Keep lookin', yer on to something.

sure thing;

So, you are in favor of a house divided? :confused:

I do, in the sense I felt it best for the country if the Senate, the House and the White House were not controlled by a single party. Now that the Supreme Court is pretty much in the Republican camp and the House of Representatives is controlled by children, it is more important that the Democrats not only hold the senate but they do so with 60 (or 61 if Romney wins) seats.

We can argue specific issues and policy for ever, but a majority of reactionaries in control of the Federal Government foretells a bleak future for our citizens and the world.

sure thing;

that wasn't the point; you did not know he ever said such a thing, because you think you shoot from some moral high ground and the left is above it all.

But you have so little integrity you don't care and on topmof it, here you are throwing around statements how about how deranged cons are:lol:

All Internet forum board BS aside, in all seriousness:

you have zero integrity....zero.........and your intellect? well, let's say infantile is being kind.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others.

This is not an effort to troll. It is a simple declaration of an ideology which is tearing our country apart.

Has rdean hacked your account?

sure thing;

that wasn't the point; you did not know he ever said such a thing, because you think you shoot from some moral high ground and the left is above it all.

But you have so little integrity you don't care and on topmof it, here you are throwing around statements how about how deranged cons are:lol:

you have zero integrity....zero.........and your intellect? well, let's say infantile is being kind.

Yada, yada, yada. I never called 'cons' deranged, acually I never use the term "con" except in terms of someone sent to state prison. That aside, the callous conservatives (a term I use often) are those who really do want "a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others".

That you deny such a statement as untrue or foolish or the product of someone with an infantile intellect is you opinion and that is all it is, your opinion. I can prove the truth of this statement by going back over weeks and months and posting direct quotes written by your pals on the right.

If anyone is integrity challenged it is you Nero. Go fiddle.

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others.

This is not an effort to troll. It is a simple declaration of an ideology which is tearing our country apart.

:lmao:

We have a President who calls conservatives 'the enemy', who deliberately manufactures fear among minorities towards conservatives... and it's the 'right' that's the problem.

Man, you really are seriously stupid.

sure thing;

sure thing;

sure thing;

Yada, yada, yada. I never called 'cons' deranged, acually I never use the term "con" except in terms of someone sent to state prison. That aside, the callous conservatives (a term I use often) are those who really do want "a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others".

That you deny such a statement as untrue or foolish or the product of someone with an infantile intellect is you opinion and that is all it is, your opinion. I can prove the truth of this statement by going back over weeks and months and posting direct quotes written by your pals on the right.

Here YOU say;

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others

And again you say;

so at the end of the day you are just as far left and extreme as those you take to task....making you, as I said;

Totally devoid of any Integrity what so ever here......you are, exactly as you appear, a grasping gasping hackasauras troll and cut rate one at that.

sure thing;

Here YOU say;

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others

And again you say;

so at the end of the day you are just as far left and extreme as those you take to task....making you, as I said;

Totally devoid of any Integrity what so ever here......you are, exactly as you appear, a grasping gasping hackasauras troll and cut rate one at that.

:clap2:

You are going to be on his list now.

sure thing;

You would feel that, you are a left wing extremist. Obama, on the other hand, is supposed to be the fucking President of the United States of America - not the Democrats, the whole fucking country. I don't want a President who's so scared of me that he thinks I'm his enemy. He's a fucking baby... and so are you. Grow a fucking back bone.

Forum List

Back